Navodaya Class 11 Admission Online Application 2021 or JNV Class 11 Admission Online Application 2021 link has been enabled by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on its official website, http://navodaya.gov.in. Eligible and interested students who whish to join in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas can check details and submit online application at the NVS admission official web portal nvsadmissionclasseleven.in.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has started the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, JNV Admission 2021. This time, the registration process has started for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 11. Students interested in getting admission can apply now on the official site navodaya.gov.in.
This time the admissions would be given to students based on their performance in Class 10 Board exams. Moreover, the official statement reads that student applying for admissions to Class 11 in JNV should qualify the age eligibility criteria. According to that the date of birth of the candidates should be as per JNV Class 11 admission guidelines, which means that students must be born between June 1, 2003, and May 31, 2007 in order to apply.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has issued the “Navodaya Class 11 Admission 2021” notification and Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested students for admission to 11th Class admissions against the vacant seats likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2021-22.
Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examinations by CBSE / State Education/ other recognised Board. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, which are set up to provide education of the highest standards to intelligent students in rural areas, are overseen by a set of Navodaya Vidyalayas, an independent body set up under the Central Ministry of Human Resources.
Applications are currently being sought to fill the eleventh class restricted seats under lateral entry. Opportunity to study in Navodaya Vidyalayas from class six to twelve. In addition to education, extracurricular activities such as sports are given priority in these schools. Thereby the student strives for all-round development.
These schools are affiliated to the CBSE. In the tenth and twelfth grades the results are coming in at more than 98 per cent per annum. Implementing a trilingual approach.
NVS Class 11 Admission Registration 2021 Details
|Name of the application||JNV Class 11 Online Application 2021|
|Title||Submit NVS Class 11 Online Application 2021|
|Subject||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released JNV Class 11 Online Application 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||26-08-2021|
|NVC Class 11 Web Portal||nvsadmissionclasseleven.in|
Eligibility for NVS Class 11 Admission:
- Date of Birth of the candidate is to be between 1st June 2003 to 31st May 2007 (both days inclusive).
- This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized school
Admissions Procedure for JNV Class 11 Admission:
Criteria for Admission of Students to Class-XI against vacant seats
- Admission of students will be made against available vacancies in Class-XI on the basis of marks secured by students in Class-X Board Exam during academic session 2021-22.
- Selection of students will be done as per following steps: (a) District wise merit list will be prepared and students will be selected against the vacancies.
- (b) After selecting students against the vacancies in the JNV of the district, a common merit list will be prepared at State level.
- After step (a) the vacancies exist in any of the JNV of the same State will be filled from the State level merit list by considering the option exercised by the candidate.
- (c) After selection by step a) & b), if the selected candidate does not join even after making all efforts, vacant seats will be filled only from State level merit list.
- The selected students will be informed by the Principal of the concerned JNV by SMS/Speed post.
- Newly admitted students have to undergo medical check up by the Vidyalaya Doctor.
- Students suffering from infectious disease/serious ailments shall not be admitted.
- Ten days orientation programme will be arranged for newly admitted students to bridge the learning gaps and to adapt them for new environment.
Candidates applying for JNV Admission 2021 to class 11 must note that a common merit list will be prepared at State level. Those who will be selected will be informed by the Principal of the concerned JNV by SMS or Speed Post. Students must keep a check on the official site for more details on JNV Admission 2021.
While education in the schools is free including boarding, lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only as per NVS policy. However, children belonging to SC/ST, Girls and from families whose income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted from payment of fee.
Stages in NVS Class 11 Registration:
NVS Online application Submission Process involves in 3 Simple Stages
- Stage 1. Basic Registration.
- Stage 2. Submission of Personal Details.
- Stage 3. Submission of marks scored in class 10.
How to Submit NVS Class 11 Online Application?
JNV Admission 2021 has started. Students interested in getting admission, can register themselves for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 11 admission on navodaya.gov.in. Student can fill the online application form directly on Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class 11 Admissions Registration Portal – https://www.nvsadmissionclasseleven.in.
- Visit the navodaya.gov.in website
Students who whish to apply for the NVS Class 11 admission may visit the official website by entering web address navodaya.gov.in in your device browser and press enter button. Then, navodaya vidyalaya samiti official website will be appeared in your device screen.
- Click on NVS Class 11 Registration Link
Once you reach the navodaya official website, you can search for the NVS Class 11 Registration link at the home page and click on it. Then Class 11 lateral entry admission registration portal appeared in your device.
- Click on the Phase 1 Registration Link
On the NVS class 11 registration web portal, click on the 'Phase 1 Candidate Registration' link. Then, NVS class 11 registration form will be appeared in your device.
- Enter details in Phase 1 Registration Form
In the NVS Class 11 registration form, enter the Class 10 studied State and district, Name of the Candidate, Mobile Number and Date of Birth details in the required fields and click on the submit button. You Can see the message on web page like 'Your Registration Phase I has been completed. Your Registration No/Username is: 01234567. Your password has been sent to the given mobile no.: 0123456789'
- Again visit NVS Class 11 Admission web portal
After receiving your user name and password, once Again visit the NVS Class 11 Admission web portal and login with your User Name and Password. Click on the NVS Class 11 Phase 2 registration form.
- Enter details in Phase 2 Registration Form
Once your reach the Phase 2 NVS class 11 registration form, fill the Personal Details and Class 10 Standard Details, Select Stream/ District Preferences, Check the Preview Details and click on Submit Button.
- Upload the scanned copies
By clicking on the submit button, you can reach the phase 3 registration form. In this form, student can upload all the documents like photograph, scanned signature, class 10 marksheet, signature of parent and so on and click on the submit button.
- Download Application Form
By clicking on the submit button, your application would have been submitted. Download and take a print of it for future references.
Note: To complete both steps of application, one also has to verify their documents. Those who do not fulfill both the steps might be disqualified, according to the official release. For more details, interested people can visit the official website: navodya.govin.
Declaration of Select List – Select List will be notified at the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published in the website of JNVs concerned. Selected candidates will also be intimated by post.