Navodaya Entrance Exam Admit Cards 2020 released and download the Hall tickets for 6th class Entrance exam from the official website. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 entrance exam will be conducted on January 11, 2020, and April 11, 2020, in two phases across India. The candidates who have registered for the JNVST entrance exam can download the admit card from the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya.
To download the JNVST Admit Card 2020, the candidates need to enter their Registration No. and Password allotted during registration. Candidates who have lost their Registration No. are advised to contact their district Navodaya School to recover the registration ID. The candidates would be required to produce their Aadhaar card & other important documents recovery of the Registration number.
The NVS hall tickets for the Navodaya Entrance Examination for the Sixth class admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya will be held on January 11. The students who have registered online to appear for the JNVST exam they can download the NVS Admit cards on the Navodaya website with the student registration number and birth certificate. If problems arise in the download, contact the nearest Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Office during working hours.
NVS Password: Your Date Of Birth is 06-12-2009. So, Your Password is 06122009 for NVS Admit card download
NS Registration Number: Your NVS Application Registration Number
Check details in NVS Admit Card:
The candidates need to carry the printout of the Navodaya Admit Card to the exam centre. The candidates are advised to check the following details in their admit card.
a. Personal details like Name, Parent’s Name, Photo.
b. Exam centre address and timing.
c. Other important instructions related to the exam
The candidates are advised to reach the exam centre an hour before the schedule of the exam.
NVS Entrance Exam Date:
Navodaya Entrance Exam would be conducted on January 11, 2020, and April 11, 2020, in all districts headquarters across India. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020 in respect of the Phase I Summer, Winter and Extreme winter bound Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas will be conducted on January 11, 2020, and April 11, 2020. The arrangement is made to download the Navodaya 6th Class Entrance Exam Admit cards by the candidates from the website of NVS: www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in. Candidates may contact Principal of JNV concerned and collect Admit Cards, in case of difficulty.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invited the applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Class VI of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the District, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available during the academic year 2020-2021. The admission is through an All India Entrance Test to be conducted on January 11, 2020, and April 11, 2020
All those candidates who had registered for the same are required to download their respective Navodaya 6th Class Admit Cards from the website itself. Those who have registered for the test through online mode may download the same by the Official website.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 11-01-2020. The exam is held for admission into various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV). The languages in which the exam will be conducted included in English, Garo, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Sindhi (Arabic), Tamil, Telugu, Nepali, Oriya, Marathi, Assamese, Bodo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Mizo, Sindhi (Devnagari).
How to Download Navodaya Entrance Exam Admit Cards 2020
- Log on to the official website mentioned above
- Click on ‘Instructions to download Admit Cards of JNVST 2020′
- Now click on the link to download the admit cars
- Select your state and enter your registration number
- Click on submit
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
General Instructions for Candidates:
Instructions: Candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall and must read and follow the instruction given on the Hall Ticket. Candidate should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence. Candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach on time to avoid tension and confusion.
- Use Blue/ Black Ballpoint Pen only to write on Answer Sheet. Use of Pencil is Strictly Prohibited.
- The candidate is provisionally allowed to appear for the test subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria at the time of admission to class VI is JNVs after selection.
- The candidate is advised to report to the examination centre latest by 10.30 am.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test if reports after 30 minutes from the commencement of the test.
- Every question will be having 4 Options. Students have to mention the number of the answer opted within the box provided against the question number.
- Answers are not to be marked in the question paper since the candidates are permitted to carry the question paper after the completion of the exam.
- Answers are to be marked in the separate OMR/ICR sheet which will be provided along with question paper.
- No change in the answer once written is allowed.
- Do not use white/correction fluid on the Answer Sheet.
- Before answering the candidate has to ensure that the question booklet contains 100 questions serially numbered from1 to 100.
In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for replacement of the question paper. The question paper of the same medium of examination may be collected and used.
- No change of medium of question paper is permitted. Overwriting, cutting and erasing on the answer sheet is not allowed. Do not make any stray mark on the Answer sheet.
Nearly 5 lakh more students have registered for admission to Navodaya Vidyalayas this year due to the introduction of simplified one-page application form & online registration system, transforming education. As many as 27 lakh aspirants have registered for Navodaya Vidyalayas admission test for VI standard to be conducted for Academic Year 2020-2021 as compared to 22.5 lakh last year. This reflects the growing quest for Quality Education in rural India.
Navodaya Vidyalayas have around 45000 seats in 623 schools spread over 601 districts across States. Navodaya Vidyalayas provides free Quality Education with Boarding & Lodging for students from rural India. Navodaya Vidyalayas students have been making impressive performance in various competitive exams like IIT-JEE, NEET, etc. #NavodayaVidyalayas have also produced alumni in almost all fields, including Civil Servants, Engineers, Doctors, CAs, Entrepreneurs, etc.
The efforts of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas to increase awareness on the submission of online applications have paid rich dividends. Many applications have been received for admissions in the sixth class for the academic year 2020-2021. The students will be selected through the Navodaya Entrance Test to be held at 11.30 am on January 11, 2020, and April 11, 2020
The aim of Navodaya is to provide all-round quality education to talented children from rural areas and ensure that students obtain competency in three languages. It also promotes national integration through its course and serves as a focal point of quality education in each district of the country.
The result of JNV Selection Test 2020 is expected to be announced by end of May. The result will be displayed in the offices of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, District Education Officer and the District Collector’s offices too. The Principal of JNV will also inform the selected candidates through registered post. The two-hour test will have 100 objective type questions in three sections. In the test that will be marked for 100 marks, the mental ability will be marked for 50 while 25 marks each will be awarded to language skills and arithmetic.