Navodaya Entrance Exam Admit Card 2021 has been released on its website by the navodaya vidyalaya samiti. 5th class studying and registered students who will be appearing the Class 6 entrance exam can check details and download Class 6 JNVST Admit Card 2021 from the official web portal using login details.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 entrance exam 2021 will be conducted on May 16 in all the states and union territories except Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and this exam will be conducted on June 19 in the 3 mentioned states. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti issued an official notification stating the Admit card release on the official website at navodaya.gov.in.
This JNVST 2021 Admit Card for appear the Class 6 examination. NVS has already rescheduled the exam dates for the entrance exams of class 6th in 2021. The NVS exams 2021 for class 6th will now be conducted on May 16 and June 19, 2021. Earlier, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2021 scheduled on 10.04.2021 is rescheduled due to some reasons
The NVS Admit card 2021 is now available for downloading. NVS has Informed that the date of Class VI JNVST 2021 is now rescheduled on 16th May 2021 in all the states except Mizoram, Meghalaya & Nagaland where Is It rescheduled on 19th June 2021. The candidates who have registered for the JNVST entrance exam can download the JNV Selection Test Admit Card 2021 from the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya by using their Registration Number and password..
The JNVST examination will be held on the rescheduled dates for Phase I and Phase, at various centres across the country. The JNVST examination will start at 11.30 am in different parts of the country. A maximum of 80 students is admitted in Class 6 in each Vidyalaya through a Selection Test subject to the availability of suitable candidates. Students who want to download the admit card can follow these simple steps to do so.
|Name of the Admit Card||Class 6 JNVST Admit Card 2021|
|Title||Download Class 6 JNV Selection Test Admit Card 2021|
|Subject||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released Navodaya Entrance Exam Hall Ticket on its web Portal|
|Exam Date||16-05-2021 for Phase 1 and 19-06-2021 for Phase 2|
|Exam Timings||11:30 am to 1:30 pm|
|NVS Exam Website||https://cbseitms.nic.in/index.aspx|
To download the JNVST Hall Ticket 2021, the candidates need to enter their Registration No. and Password allotted during registration. Candidates who have lost their Registration No. are advised to contact their district Navodaya School or help desk to recover the registration ID. The candidates would be required to produce their Aadhaar card & other important documents recovery of the Registration number.
NVS Entrance Exam Date: Navodaya Entrance Exam would be conducted on 16-05-2021 and 19-06-2021, in all districts headquarters across India. NVS Password: Your Date Of Birth is 06-12-2009. So, Your Password is 06122009 for NVS Admit card download.
NVS Registration Number: Your NVS Application Registration Number. The JNVST examination result is expected to be declared in June 2021. The result will be available in the offices of the concerned Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Education Officer, District Magistrate iv. Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region. Candidates can check for more related details through the official site of NVS.
Check details in NVS Admit Card or JNVST Class 6 Admit Card:
The candidates need to carry the printout of the Navodaya Admit Card 2021 to the exam centre. The candidates are advised to check the following details in their admit card.
a. Personal details like Name, Parent’s Name, Photo.
b. Exam centre address and timing.
c. Other important instructions related to the exam
The candidates are advised to reach the exam centre an hour before the schedule of the exam.
The arrangement is made to download the Navodaya 6th Class Entrance Exam Admit cards by the candidates from the website of NVS. Candidates may contact Principal of JNV concerned and collect Admit Cards, in case of difficulty.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invited the applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Class VI of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the District, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available during the academic year 2021-2022. The admission is through an All India Entrance Test to be conducted on the notified dates.
All those candidates who had registered for the same are required to download their respective Navodaya 6th Class Admit Cards from the website itself. Those who have registered for the test through online mode may download the same by the Official website.
The exam is held for admission into various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV). The languages in which the exam will be conducted included in English, Garo, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Sindhi (Arabic), Tamil, Telugu, Nepali, Oriya, Marathi, Assamese, Bodo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Mizo, Sindhi (Devnagari).
How to Download Navodaya Entrance Exam Admit Card 2021
- Log on to the official website mentioned above: https://navodaya.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Instructions to download Admit Cards of JNVST 2021′
- Now click on the link to download the admit cars
- Select your state and enter your registration number
- Click on submit
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
- Candidates must not forget to carry the JNVST 6th Class Admit Card 2021 to the examination centre, there is no entry without it.
- Students are advised to keep a check on navodaya.gov.in for the latest updates.
General Instructions for Candidates:
Instructions: Candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall and must read and follow the instruction given on the Hall Ticket. Candidate should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence. Candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach on time to avoid tension and confusion.
JNVST 2021 will be held in pen and paper mode in a single shift from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. It will have three sections – mental ability, arithmetic, and language. A total of 80 objective-type questions will be asked in the exam for 100 marks. Of the total, 40 are from mental ability, while the rest sections will have 20 questions each.
- Use Blue/ Black Ballpoint Pen only to write on Answer Sheet. Use of Pencil is Strictly Prohibited.
- The candidate is provisionally allowed to appear for the test subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria at the time of admission to class VI is JNVs after selection.
- The candidate is advised to report to the examination centre latest by 10.30 am.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test if reports after 30 minutes from the commencement of the test.
- Every question will be having 4 Options. Students have to mention the number of the answer opted within the box provided against the question number.
- Answers are not to be marked in the question paper since the candidates are permitted to carry the question paper after the completion of the exam.
- Answers are to be marked in the separate OMR/ICR sheet which will be provided along with question paper.
- No change in the answer once written is allowed.
- Do not use white/correction fluid on the Answer Sheet.
- Before answering the candidate has to ensure that the question booklet contains 100 questions serially numbered from1 to 100. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for replacement of the question paper. The question paper of the same medium of examination may be collected and used.
- No change of medium of question paper is permitted. Overwriting, cutting and erasing on the answer sheet is not allowed. Do not make any stray mark on the Answer Sheet.
Check guidelines for Navodaya Class 6 examination for JNV Admission 2021: Candidates who will appear for the examination can check the guidelines given below.
- All the candidates who will appear for the exam will have to reach the exam venue 1 hour prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will have to mandatorily wear face masks and carry sanitizers and water bottles along with the admit card and other stationaries to the exam center.
- Maintain social distancing from the time you enter the exam centre till the time you take an exit from it.
- Exam centers have been sanitized by the authorities before the commencement of the exam along with washrooms, classrooms, and other areas.
- Candidates will be considered for admission only into that Vidyalaya for which he/she has appeared for Selection Test.
The result of the Selection Test may be noted from the application portal of NVS through which the application is submitted. Results will be notified in the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published on the website of JNVs concerned. Selected candidates will also be intimated by Speed post and SMS. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of JNV.
Nearly 5 lakh more students have registered for admission to Navodaya Vidyalayas this year due to the introduction of the simplified one-page application form & online registration system, transforming education. As many as 27 lakh aspirants have registered for Navodaya Vidyalayas admission test for VI standard to be conducted for Academic Year 2020-2021 as compared to 22.5 lakh last year. This reflects the growing quest for Quality Education in rural India.
Navodaya Vidyalayas have around 50,080 seats in 626 schools spread over 601 districts across States. Navodaya Vidyalayas provides free Quality Education with Boarding & Lodging for students from rural India. Navodaya Vidyalayas students have been making impressive performance in various competitive exams like IIT-JEE, NEET, etc., NavodayaVidyalayas have also produced alumni in almost all fields, including Civil Servants, Engineers, Doctors, CAs, Entrepreneurs, etc.
The efforts of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas to increase awareness on the submission of online applications have paid rich dividends. Many applications have been received for admissions in the sixth class for the academic year 2020-2021. The students will be selected through the Navodaya Entrance Test to be held at 11.30 am on the above said dates.
The aim of Navodaya is to provide all-round quality education to talented children from rural areas and ensure that students obtain competency in three languages. It also promotes national integration through its course and serves as a focal point of quality education in each district of the country.
The result of JNV Selection Test 2021 is expected to be announced by the end of June. The result will be displayed in the offices of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, District Education Officer and the District Collector’s offices too. After the result declaration, students have to undergo a document verification process to secure their admission to JNV.
The Principal of JNV will also inform the selected candidates through registered post. The two-hour test will have 100 objective type questions in three sections. In the test that will be marked for 100 marks, the mental ability will be marked for 50 while 25 marks each will be awarded to language skills and arithmetic.