JNVST 2021 is a JNV Selection Test for Class 6 Admissions in Navodaya Vidyalaya. So, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020 for NVS Class 6 Admissions. NVS has released the Navodaya Entrance Exam 2020 notification has been released for Class 6 admissions in Navodaya Vidyalayas. Eligible students may apply through online mode at the NVS Web portal.
Progressive Co-educational & residential Vidyalayas spread over 626 districts across the country, providing quality education notifies admission to Class-VI for the session 2020-2021. A Golden Opportunity for Admission to Class VI During 2020-21 is extended to students
Eligibility for JNVST 2020:
- Studying in Class V in Academic Session 2019-20 in a recognized school in the same district where JNV is opened and to which they are seeking admission.
- Born between 01-05-2007 and 30-04-2011 ( both dates inclusive)
- Studied and passed classes III & IV from Govt./ Govt. recognized the school.
- Currently studying in Class V from any school recognized by Government during 2019-20.
- Studied full academic sessions in each class. Study for a full academic session in Class-V from the same district from where admission is sought.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Experienced and Qualified Staff
- Information Technology in Education
- Adequate exposure to Co-Curricular Activities, Games & Sports, Yoga etc. for all-round personality development.
- Board, lodging, Uniform, Text Books, Stationery etc. free of cost
- Internet, V- SAT, EDUSAT Connectivity.
JNVST Exam Dates: JNV Selection Test for admission to Class VI in JNVs for the academic session 2020-21 will be held in two phases as given below:
Phase I: On Saturday, the 11th January, 2020 at 11.30 A.M. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry.
Phase II: On Saturday, the 11th April, 2020 at 11.30 A.M. in the States of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
How to Apply for JNVST 2020:
- The online platform is in open source and free of cost. The application may be submitted from any source like laptop, mobile, tablet etc. The eligible candidates can fill his application from any source along with the following document:
- Class V Study Certificate: Duly filled certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V.
- The format of the certificate is enclosed.
- Photograph: Scanned Photograph of the candidate.
- Signatures: Scanned Signatures of candidate and parent
- Documents Seize: Size of all documents shall be between 10-100 KB in size
- Print out: Print out of submitted application may be taken for future reference after successful submission.
- Admit Card: Admit Card for the Selection Test may be downloaded from the same website
Guidelines for Online Registration for JNVST 2020:
- The process for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process.
- Visit Website: Visit the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti website: www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in
- a. Before filling up the application form, read the notification carefully.
- b. Registration of Candidate must require valid Mobile Number.
- Registration for JNVST 2020 involves two stages.
- Stage 1. Registration of Name and Mobile Number
- Stage 2. Providing Personal Information
- Registration Number: Registration Number will be delivered on your registered Mobile Number by SMS
- Submit Application Form: Data can be saved on the portal before final submission of the application.
- Upload Certificates: The eligible candidates have to upload a certificate issued by the HM/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of self and his /her parent/guardian.
Payment of Online Fee: A sum of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only towards Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. Students belonging to SC/ST categories, Girl students and the students whose family income is below the poverty line (BPL) are exempted. In respect of wards of Government employees other than exempted category (Students of classes VI to VIII, all SC/ST & girls students and wards of BPL families) Vikas Nidhi will be charged @ Rs.1500/- per month or actual children education allowance received by the parent per month whichever is less. However, VVN shall not be less than Rs.600/- per student per month.
Nature of JNVST 2020: Objective type test of two hours duration carrying 100 marks with 50% weightage for mental Ability, 25% for Arithmetic & 25% for Language. JNVST will be conducted in 19 Indian languages. For details, visit www.navodaya.gov.in
- Method of recording responses by the candidate in the OMR(Answer) Sheet
- OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidates to record the responses (Answers). The sample recording is given below.
- Writing Roll Number: Every candidate will be allotted with a seven-digit unique roll number. If a candidate is allotted the roll number as 2018190, the same is to be marked in the OMR sheet as indicated.
- Writing the Answer to the Question: For example, consider the question no 3 with options as A, B, C, D. If the candidate wants to indicate C as the answer, the same may be marked as under.
- Q.No Response
- The response, once marked can not be modified.
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 30.09.2019 Class Six Candidate Registration Portal: NVS Admissions in Class Six