JNVST 2022 is a JNV Selection Test for Class 6 Admissions in Navodaya Vidyalaya. So, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2022 for NVS Class 6 Admissions. NVS has released the Navodaya Entrance Exam notification has been released for Class 6 admissions in Navodaya Vidyalayas on its web portal, https://navodaya.gov.in/.
As per the latest news of JNVST, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2022 for admission of students in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas to Class VI for the session 2022-23 which is scheduled in April in all the states and UTs. Students can download the admit card 15 days before the commencement of the date of the exam. Students can get more details on the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, navodaya.gov.in.
Eligible students may apply through online mode at the NVS Web portal. Jawahar Navodaya Schools are a boon for rural students. If selected, up to Plus 2 (Inter) Education, accommodation, meals are all free. These schools specialize in adhering to high standards in teaching.
The announcement has been made for admission into sixth class of the coming academic year 2022-23 in Navodaya Vidyalayas across the country. Those who show talent in the written exam will be selected. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has started the JNV Class 6 admission process. All students currently in fifth grade are eligible.
NVS Class VI Registration
Progressive Co-educational & residential Vidyalayas spread over 626 districts across the country, providing quality education notifies admission to Class-VI for the session 2022-23. A Golden Opportunity for Admission to Class VI During 2021-22 is extended to student.
|Name Of The Exam||JNV Selection Test 2022|
|Title||Apply for JNVST 2022|
|Subject||NVS has released JNVST 2021 notification|
|Closing Date To Apply||15-12-2021|
|For Admission Into||VI Class|
|Navodaya Entrance Exam Web portal||JNVST Class 6|
|Prospectus||Language wise Prospectus|
The last date for submission of online application for class VI Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2022 has been extended up to 15th December 2021. For more details click here.
There are approximately 661 Navodaya Vidyalayas per district across country, excluding Tamil Nadu. Each Navodaya Vidyalaya can admit a maximum of 80 students in the sixth class.
Fifth class students should appear for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) to join in the 2022-2023 academic year. Candidates must be studied in the current academic year in the district seeking admission.
Students are eligible to write the JNV Selection test only once. 75 per cent of the seats are filled with students studying in rural areas. Students aspiring for a seat in the rural quota must have completed grades 3, 4, 5 in a Government school located in a fully rural area or other recognized schools.
The remaining 25 percent goes to other regions. One-third of the total seats are reserved for girls. SCs have 15 per cent, STs 7.5 per cent and OBCs have 27 per cent seats. There are a few seats for the disabled.
Eligibility for JNVST 2022:
- Studying in Class V in Academic Session 2021-22 in a recognized school in the same district where JNV is opened and to which they are seeking admission.
- Born between 01-05-2009 and 30-04-2013 ( both dates inclusive)
- Studied and passed classes III & IV from Govt./ Govt. recognized the school.
- Currently studying in Class V from any school recognized by Government during 2022-22.
- Studied full academic sessions in each class. Study for a full academic session in Class V from the same district from where admission is sought.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Experienced and Qualified Staff
- Information Technology in Education
- Adequate exposure to Co-Curricular Activities, Games & Sports, Yoga etc. for all-round personality development.
- Board, lodging, Uniform, Text Books, Stationery etc. free of cost
- Internet, V- SAT, EDUSAT Connectivity.
How to Apply for JNVST 2022:
- The online platform is in open source and free of cost. The application may be submitted from any source like laptop, mobile, tablet etc. The eligible candidates can fill his application from any source along with the following document:
- Class V Study Certificate: Duly filled certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V.
- The format of the certificate is enclosed.
- Photograph: Scanned Photograph of the candidate.
- Signatures: Scanned Signatures of candidate and parent
- Documents Size: Size of all documents shall be between 10-100 KB in size
- Print out: Print out of submitted application may be taken for future reference after successful submission.
- Admit Card: Admit Card for the Selection Test may be downloaded from the same website
Guidelines for Online Registration for JNVST 2022:
- The process for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process.
- Visit Website: Visit the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti website: www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in
- a. Before filling up the application form, read the notification carefully.
- b. Registration of Candidate must require valid Mobile Number.
- Registration for JNVST involves two stages.
- Stage 1. Registration of Name and Mobile Number
- Stage 2. Providing Personal Information
- Registration Number: Registration Number will be delivered on your registered Mobile Number by SMS
- Submit Application Form: Data can be saved on the portal before final submission of the application.
- Upload Certificates: The eligible candidates have to upload a certificate issued by the HM/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of self and his /her parent/guardian.
Payment of Online Fee:
A sum of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only towards Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. Students belonging to SC/ST categories, Girl students and the students whose family income is below the poverty line (BPL) are exempted.
In respect of wards of Government employees other than exempted category (Students of classes VI to VIII, all SC/ST & girls students and wards of BPL families) Vikas Nidhi will be charged @ Rs.1500/- per month or actual children education allowance received by the parent per month whichever is less. However, VVN shall not be less than Rs.600/- per student per month.
Nature of JNVST 2022: Objective type test of two hours duration carrying 100 marks with 50% weightage for mental Ability, 25% for Arithmetic & 25% for Language. JNVST will be conducted in 19 Indian languages. For details, visit www.navodaya.gov.in
FAQs on JNVST 2022
How to make applications?
Applications should be made online. Students can submit JNVST application form at navodaya.gov.in website.
Who is eligible for JNVST sixth class applications?
Those born between 01-05-2009 to 30.4.2013 should be studying 5th standard in government and government recognized schools are eligible for JNVST 6th Class application.
Do reservations apply to admissions in the sixth class?
75% of the total seats in the sixth class are reserved for rural area students and the remaining 25% for urban area students. 1/3 of the total seats are reserved for girls. NVS will also allocate seats for OBCs, SCs, STs and the disabled as per Central Government rules.
What facility is provided to assist in online application?
A help desk has been set up to assist students in applying online. When the student takes all the documents and registers, he / she should contact the help desk by taking the registration number and the working mobile to receive the password. Therefore, the help desk is available on web portal.
What are the facilities of JNV?
JNVs are administered by the Ministry of Education, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. In these, English medium teaching will be with CBSE syllabus. JNVs have the latest facilities. Provides online coaching for JEE and NEET exams for 11th and 12th class students.
How many time can student write the JNV Selection test?
Students are eligible to write the JNV Selection test only once.
OMR (Answer) Sheet:
- Method of recording responses by the candidate in the OMR(Answer) Sheet
- OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidates to record the responses (Answers). The sample recording is given below.
- Writing Roll Number: Every candidate will be allotted with a seven-digit unique roll number. If a candidate is allotted the roll number as 2018190, the same is to be marked in the OMR sheet as indicated.
- Writing the Answer to the Question: For example, consider the question no 3 with options as A, B, C, D. If the candidate wants to indicate C as the answer, the same may be marked as under.
- Q.No Response
- The response, once marked can not be modified.