How to Apply for PJTSAU MPC stream Agriculture B.Tech Degree Courses Admissions 2019: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Administrative Office has given the MPC Stream courses (Farmer’s Quota) Degree course admission notification and ONLINE applications are invited for admissions into the Admissions into B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) & B.Tech. (Food Tech.) under MPC Stream (Farmer’s Quota) for the Academic year 2019-2020 i.e B.Tech degree courses of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU).
1. College of Agril. Engg., Kandi, Sangareddy Dist., Telangana State. B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.): 18
2. College of Food Science & Technology, Rudrur, Nizamabad Dist., Telangana State. B.Tech. (Food Tech.): 18
Last Date for Online Application: 12th July 2019
Important Dates for MPC Stream BTech Courses:
1. Opening date of online submission of Application form: 17.06.2019 (10 AM)
2. Closing date of online submission of Application form: 12.07.2019 (4 PM)
Online Application fee:
Rs.1800/- in case of OC & BCs candidates and Rs. 900/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidates. The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of the fee.
Necessary Documents for Applying:
list of Documents to be scanned and uploaded:
✤ SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
✤ Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate (10+2) or its Equivalent Examination).
✤ Telangana State EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket and Rank Card.
✤ Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
✤ Transfer Certificate.
✤ The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
✤ Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate (Form-I).
✤ Agricultural Land Holding Certificate (Form-II).
✤ Physically Challenged Certificate.
✤ Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
✤ National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate.
✤ Sports and Games Certificates.
How to Apply for PJTSAU MPC stream Agriculture B.Tech Degree Courses Admissions 2019:
The applicant should read the prospectus and instructions carefully before proceeding to apply. The applicant should keep scanned copies of all documents ready before proceeding to apply. Instructions for applicants for admission into B. Tech. (Agril. Engineering) & B. Tech. (Food Tech.) Courses under MPC Stream (Farmer’s Quota): AY 2019-20
1. Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
2. The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
3. The applicant has to visit the website: www.pjtsau.edu.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
4. The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
5. See the Important dates
6. The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application.
8. After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future reference.
9. Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained.
10. The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg/pdf format only and it
should not exceed 1 MB file size.
11. The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
12. The applicant signature (3.5 cm x1.5 cm) should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
13. Documents to be scanned and uploaded.
14. If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded blank pages/false/fake documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
15. Payment of application fee
17. After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
18. The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat.
19. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the applicants should, therefore, be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
20. The applicant should produce the originals of all the uploaded certificates for verification of the same on the counselling day.
21. Only the certificates uploaded along with the application will be considered during the counselling and no other certificates shall be considered.
22. The applicants are informed not to send the downloaded application to the University by Post, by Courier or in Person as such applications will not be accepted.
23. No correspondence with the applicants will be entertained.
24. Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: www.pjtsau.edu.in frequently for regular updates.
25. For any information not mentioned in the PROSPECTUS
Online Applying Link for PJTSAU MPC stream Agriculture B.Tech Degree Courses Admissions 2019