Railway Recruitment Board has extended the last date for RRB Ministerial & Isolated Category Recruitment 2019 till April 22, 2019. Candidates who want to apply for the posts can visit the official site of RRBs and apply for it.
This recruitment drive will fill up 1665 posts in Indian railways. Earlier, the last date to apply was till April 7, 2019.
Candidates can pay fees through online mode till April 28, 2019. The final submission of application will be till April 30, 2019. As per the previous official notification, the computer-based test (CBT) will be conducted between June – July 2019.
The posts to be filled up through this recruitment drive are Junior Stenographer – Hindi, English, Translator, Cooks, Welfare Inspector, Teacher, Law Assistant, etc.
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Category Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Closing of Online Registration of Applications: April 22, 2019
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Online(Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI): April 28, 2019
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through SBI Challan: April 26, 2019
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Post Office Challan: April 26, 2019
Final Submission of Applications: April 30, 2019
The selection process will encompass Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Stenography Skill Test (SST)/Translation Test (TT)/Performance Test (PT)/Teaching Skill Test (TST) (as applicable) and document verification and medical examination thereafter. Candidates can download their call letters from the official sites after the release.
1. Candidates are required to apply online on any of the regional RRB website. The direct link to apply for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Category Recruitment 2019 would be provided here one activated.
2. Candidates can apply for any number of posts listed above. However, candidates are required to choose only one RRB. Candidates can only apply for one RRB. Applications to multiple RRBs would lead to cancellation of the candidature.
3. If a candidate does not give an option in a particular category, his/her candidature would not be considered – even if he/she has the requisite marks.
4. Candidates who are yet to get the results of the respective qualifying examination are not eligible to apply and hence should not.
5. No hard copy of the application needs to be sent to the RRBs. The candidates would be considered based on the information provided in the online application form. This information would be verified if they are shortlisted. In case the candidates are found to have provided false information, their application would be cancelled.
How to apply for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Category Posts Recruitment 2019:
Candidates are required to apply online on the official regional websites. All the candidates are advised to carefully go through the official notification for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Category Posts 2019 before filling the online application form. Candidates can apply for only one regional RRB. Also, candidates who are still appearing for their respective qualifying examinations cannot apply.
Step 1: Go through the detailed CEN 03/2019 to satisfy that you are eligible to apply.
Step 2: Go through the vacancy table and decide on the category and the RRB you wish to apply for. Candidates would not be allowed to change the RRB selected at the time of registration.
Step 3: Go to the official website of respective RRB (Mumbai, Allahabad, Patna, Secunderabad, etc.) and click on the link to fill the online application.
Step 4: Go through the instruction and register by providing your mobile number and email id.
Step 5: Remember, this information has to be unique and cannot be changed at any stage of the recruitment. Also, candidates would have to keep the email and mobile number active till the recruitment process is going on.
Step 6: Fill the online application form and upload the documents required, pay the fees to complete your application.
Step 7: Candidates are not required to send any filled application forms.
However, all the applicants are advised to take a print out of the application form once complete and keep it safe for future purposes. Online application for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Category Posts closes on April 22, 2019.
|Name of RRBs and Links|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details