South Indian Bank has begun the online application process for recruitment of Probationary Officers through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) programme. The online application process would be started on June 19 and will end on June 30 for eligible candidates to complete the online application procedure. An online test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for admission to PGDBF programme.
The online test has been scheduled on July 25, 2020 and will be held at exam centres in 16 cities across India.
Candidate must have passed class 10th, 12th and Graduation in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University to be eligible for the PGDBF programme and recruitment as Probationary officer with South Indian Bank.
How to apply for South Indian Bank POs Recruitment?:
- Go to South Indian Bank official website: www.southindianbank.com.
- Click on the pop-up for PO Recruitment application. You will be redirected to the notification and application page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link and complete the registration process.
- After registration you will receive unique registration id and password.
- Login again with the registration id and password and complete the application process.
The application process will be considered incomplete until a candidate pays the application fee. General category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 800 while SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 200.
Opening date of application: June 19, 2020
Closing date of application: June 30, 2020
Date of online test: July 25, 2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details