South Indian Bank PO Admit Card -2020 at southindianbank.com. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Admit Card for South Indian Bank PO (PGDBF) Recruitment Online exam -2020. The candidates, who have applied for the SIB PO examination, can check and download their SIB PO PGDBF -2020 Admit Card from the official website southindianbank.com or ibps.in.
South Indian Bank POs Exam Admit Cars -2020: The South Indian Bank Limited has released the admit cards of the South Indian Bank PO -2020 exam on its official website, the link for which is available at southindianbank.com for downloading. As per the schedule, the online recruitment exam will be held on December 29 at various test centres across the state.
The admit card is available for candidates on the link mentioned above up to July 24, -2020. Candidates will have to enter the registration no/roll no and password/ date of birth to log in and download the admit card.
Candidates can download their admit card through candidate login only. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter
- Steps to download for South Indian Bank PO Admit Card -2020
- Visit the Official website: southindianbank.com
- Click on ‘careers’ tab on the home page
- Click ‘recruitment of probation officer through PGDBF programme’
- Click on the link ‘download online test call letter’
- On the new web page, enter your registration number and password
- On submitting the same, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
- Download SIB PO Online Test Call Letter:
South Indian Bank PO Exam pattern:
The selection of the candidate will be done through an online test, GD and personal interview. The written examination will be conducted in online mode for 200 marks. Candidates will have to answer 160 questions from four sections- reasoning and computer aptitude, general/ economy/banking awareness, English language, and data analysis and interpretation. For more details, candidates can check the official site of South Indian Bank.
The South Indian Bank PO Exam -2020 will be held in online mode
The exam will be of total 200 marks
Each of the four sections will carry 50 marks.
There will be no negative marking
Selection procedure for South Indian Bank POs:
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of online test followed by group discussion for qualified candidates and personal interview round. Also, the selected candidates will undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and four-months’ internship at a bank branch. Once the course is completed, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). They will then be hired to the services of the bank as the probationary officer in Scale I cadre. The fees for this programme will be Rs 3.50 lakh.
1. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre.
2. Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
3. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
Tentative Cities for Online Test:
Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Kolkata. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
South Indian Bank invited young vibrant candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career with one of India’s premier commercial Banks to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance programme in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore.