How to Apply for Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager Posts 2019, Apply Online till June 15. SthreeNidhi credit cooperative Federation Ltd Hyderabad has given the Assistant Manager Posts Recruitment 2019 notification and online applications are invited from the eligible candidate for the above said posts. You may submit your application now by providing the information required in application form. The Online Application form has been activated for applying from May 30 for the Post of Assistant Manager in Stree Nidhi, Telangana. We suggest that you look carefully at all parts of the form before starting to complete it.
Assistant Manager Posts: 144
Last date to apply is 15-06-2019
Stree Nidhi Assistant Manager recruitment 2019 and Apply online at streenidhi.telangana.gov.in: Stree Nidhi Credit Cooperative Federation Ltd (SNCCFL), Telangana has invited online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Manager post. The interested candidates can apply online for Assistant Managers post through the official website of Stree Nidhi- streenidhi.telangana.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application for the Assistant Manager post is June 15, 2019.
Stree Nidhi is conducting this recruitment drive to fill in the 144 vacancies for Assistant Managers post in Districts in Telangana State. The official notification states “The selected candidates for the post are required to work in any Mandal (s)/towns allotted to them in native district concerned. For administration convenience, they may also be posted in neighbouring districts.”
Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification with minimum 55% marks for OCs, 50% marks in case of BCs and 45% marks in case of SCs/STs/PWD. The applicant should possess the required educational qualifications as on 31.03.2019 and possess degree certificate. Knowledge in MS Office is mandatory, a certificate in support of the same should also be uploaded.
Age limit: Age of the applicant should be between 25-30 years as on 31.03.2019.
Upper age limit relaxed as below:
• 3 years in case of BCs
• 5 years in case of SCs/STs/PWD
Stree Nidhi Credit Cooperative Federation Ltd, Telangana is an apex society at State Level registered under State Cooperative Societies Act’ 1964 with its registered office at Hyderabad.
Instructions to Candidates:
1) Candidates with criminal back ground/where disciplinary proceeding are pending not eligible to apply.
2) While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the prescribed eligibility norms and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case if it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility conditions or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the appointment will be cancelled.
3) Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on them any right to be called for written exam.
4) The Managing Director, Stree Nidhi reserves the right to keep in abeyance or cancel the recruitment at any point of time without assigning any reason.
5) Legal disputes, if any, will be entertained within the jurisdiction of Hyderabad only.
6) As this Assistant Manager job involves touring and those who are capable can apply.
7) Documents received which are improper scanned/blurred and not legible will be rejected.
Documents to required
i. Passport size photograph (not more than 50 kb) and
ii. Signature (not more than 30 kb) iii. SSC marks Memorandum
iv. Degree Certificate & Memorandum of Marks
v. Computer proficiency certificate
vi. Any other qualification, relevant certificate and memorandum of marks
vii. Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
viii. Nativity Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
ix. PWD certificate, in case of differently abled person.
How to Apply:
Online application form will be available on the official websites of www.tsird.gov.in and www.streenidhi.telangana.gov.in; The candidates need to fill the application form online and upload the required scanned copies in jpg format only and size of the document shall not to exceed 150 kb. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated date and time and submission of applications in other form will not be accepted.
Steps to fill the Streenindhi Online application form 2019?
Step 1: Visit the official website – https://www.streenidhi.telangana.gov.inStep 2: Click on ‘Apply Online’ on the home page under running ‘Assistant Manager Notification’
Step 3: Register yourself
Step 4: Fill the application form withe required information
a. Personal Details should be filled in Section One
b. Education Details (Please specify details of relevant qualifications) should be filled in Section Two
c. Work Details should be filled in Section Three
Tick the Declaration under Section Four
Step 5: Finally, Submit the application form
Step 6: Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference
The online application can be submitted from 10.30 a.m. on 30.05.2019.
Last date and time for submission is 5.00 p.m. on 15.06.2019.