Telangana State BC Study Circle Hyderabad has given the Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2020 notification and online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for providing UPSC CSAT 2020 free coaching. The Tebngana State BC Study Circle. Hyderabad, which is working under the control of Department of BC Development Department is going to organize free coaching for UPSC CSAT 2020 during the academic year 2020-2020 for (100) candidates of BC, SC and ST communities of which for freshers and for repeaters.
The BCD Dept. is arranging Civils free coaching programme at TS BC Study Circle branches to BC, SC, ST and Minority candidates, for candidates of Telangana State
Reservation: The rule of reservation followed Is 75% for BCs, 15% SCs, 5% for STs and 5% for Other and among total seats 33.33% of seats to women candidates and 3% to Physically challenged persons shall be reserved.
As the fresh candidates (i.e.) who are willing to be admitted first time in TS BC Study Circle. Hyderabad. have to appear for the entrance test which has 3 folds. (i.e.) Preliminary. Mains and Viva and the admission is based on merit.
a. Preliminary Exam: Entrance test for Preliminary will be conducted on …., 2020 between 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon at Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Kharnmam, Adilabad, Nalgonda, Mahaboobnagar and Sangareddy Districts.
b. Mains Exam: The candidates will be selected in the ratio of 1: 3 to appear for the Man examination which is going to be held on ….., 2020, at Hyderabad only.
c. Viva Test
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply through Online mode only. Online applications are invited from 21-06-2020 from any General / Professional Degree candidates of BC, SC, ST category belonging to 33 Districts of Telangana for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT 2020) being held at different erstwhile Districts and the last date for receipt of applications is 20.07.2020.
Documents to be uploaded :
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC)
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate)
3. Copy of latest Income Certificate for the financial year 2020-20 issued by MRO which is in force.
4. Copy of Degree Certificate
5. Copy of Provisional Certificate of Graduation
6. Transfer Certificate of last studied
7. Disability certificate in case of disabled candidates.
8. Copy of Aadhar card
Instructions to applying:
1.Candidate should opt only one coaching programme otherwise his/her application will be summarily rejected.
2. While filling up the form you will be asked to upload your passport sized photograph and your scanned signature both in JPEG/PNG format and certificates/documents should be upload PDF format only.
3. The size of the individual files for photo,signature and certificates / documents should not exceed 1000 Kb each.
4. Please use black ball pen for the signature which is to be scanned for uploading.You are strictly advised to retain an identical photograph, to be pasted on the admit card, in case it is not printed on the admit card.
5. Please re-visit the site for downloading your Hall ticket / Admit Card one week before the entrance test.
6. All fields are mandatory.
Steps to Apply for Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam?:
- Visit the official TS SC Study Circle website –http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on ‘CSAT 2020 Civils Free Coaching Online Application’
- Then, Free Coaching Programme for CSAT -2020 Website will be opened
- Fill the application form and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
Important Dates for TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2020:
1. Inviting online applications: 21-06-2020
2. Last date for receipt of applications: 20-07-2020
3. Hall tickets from..
4. Date of Entrance Test:
a. Preliminary Exam: …
b. Mains Exam:…
c. Viva Test
5. Coaching Classes: …