Submit TTWRJC CET Online Application 2023 or TTWRCOE CET Online Application 2023 or TTWRJC Registration 2023 at TS Gurukulam website, http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. Telangana Gurukulam has released the TTWRJC CET notification in the month of February for admission into inter first-year admissions in General and Vocational (76) TS Tribal Welfare Residential Junior Colleges (TTWRJCs). The TS ST Gurukulam Society is inviting online applications from the eligible students for appearing the TTWRJC CET.
Here, instructions are provided for How to Apply for TTWRJC CET and Steps to submit TTWRJC CET Online Application. andidates seeking admission into Intermediate 1st-year general and vocational courses have to apply only for TTWREI Society Junior Colleges for the academic year 2023 for appearing the GURUKUL JC CET 2023 through online by visiting http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/.
TTWREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges with an objective to provide quality education to talented children. Presently, TTWREI Society is running (76) Junior Colleges during the academic year with MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC, HEC and Vocational Courses.
Applications are invited from SC, ST, BC and OC 10th Class studying students for admission in Junior Colleges through TTWRJC CET under the aegis of Telangana Tribal Welfare Gurukul Vidyalaya Institute to pursue courses in the MPC, BiPC, CEC, HEC and Vocational courses for the academic year. Interested students can obtain details from the Gurukulam Web Portal
|Application||TTWRJC CET Online application 2022|
|Title||How To Apply for TTWRJC CET 2022|
|Subject||TTWREIS has released TTWRJC CET Online Application Form and Apply for it to join in TTWRJCs.|
|No.of Colleges||76 TTWRJCs|
|Last Date to Apply||27-02-2021|
|Upload SSC CGPA||Upload 10th Class CGPA|
How to submit the TTWRJC CET Online Application?
TS Tribal Welfare Society, Gurukulam has enabled the TTWRJC CET Online application or TTWRCOE CET Online Application form link on its official website of RJC CET, https://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/. The candidate is informed to go through the prospectus carefully to check his/her eligibility for appearing the written test. So, candidates who are interested in can visit website to access this TTWRJC CET registration link. Candidates should complete the STEP-1: Registration and Payment, STEP-2: Fill the application from and STEP-3: Submit the College Preference/Options.
- Visit the tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in Website
Students need to visit the TS Tribal Welfare Society official website by entering the web address, https://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/ in your browser. Then TTWREIS website will be appeared in your device.
- Click on the Click here to Apply link
Once you reach the official website, click on the 'click here to apply' link on the home page. Then, TTWRJC & COE CET official admission portal will be appeared in your screen.
- Click on the Online payment Link
On the TTW RJC & COE CET website, click on the 'Online payment' link for students registration along with Registration Fee Payment before going to the submission of online application form. Then, RJC and COE Online Payment Form will be opened.
- Fill the Payment Form
Once you reach the Payment Form, fill the all the required information i.e., name, date of birth and mobile
number, etc., I and click on the submit form.
- Pay the Registration Fee
After clicking on the submit button, pay the registration fee with proper payment method. On successful fee payment, Payment Receipt is generated and will be proceeded to STEP-2 with which he/she can proceed with online application process. Payment receipt only confirms the receipt of application fee and not the receipt of application form by the Societies.
- Click on Online application Link
After successful TTW RJC and COE registration along with fee payment, you need to visit official website once again and click on the 'Online application' link.
- Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the Online application link, an application for will be opened. In this candidates should fill the all the required information and upload the required scanned document at the time of submission.
- To submit the College Preference/Options
After filled in the application form, the candidates must give the order of preference for the eligible colleges and courses displayed online (as per the eligibility and preference given during registration).
- Submit the Application Form
Once the options are given, the candidate can proceed to submit the application.
- Print the application form
The candidates are advised to take print out of submitted application form for reference.
Steps to be followed in the submission of the application through Online.
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TTWRJC and COE CET [GURUKUL JC CET].
- The candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online should pay a fee of Rs.100/- through ONLINE or through Credit card (Payment gateway ) for submission of application through Online.
- While filling the PAYMENT GATEWAY FORM (By Credit Card/Debit Card) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number, Caste etc.).
- On receipt of fee at ONLINE or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/ he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website: http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/.
- Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form to avoid mistake.
- A candidate who has appeared for SSC Board Examinations have to enter the hall ticket Number while filling the online application. Once Hall Ticket number is entered, certain data and photo of the candidate will be captured online.
- If the Data is not available in SSC Board the remaining data shall be entered by the candidate. In the case of CBSE, ICSE candidate, candidates have to fill the full data as per the requirement of the application.
- The applicants (other than SSC Board) shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
- The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms which are less than 50 KB. Before filling in the online application. The Photo & signature should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form (other than SSC Board).
- The applicants may not possess any certificate at the time of application, but they must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
- On submission of application through ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/ incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application. xi. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The selected candidate must produce the original certificates mentioned in the application at the time of admission.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents along with pass percentage of SSC/Equivalent qualification certificate at the time of admission.
Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational institutions Society, Hyderabad has given TTWRJC CET [GURUKUL JC CET] for admission into Intermediate First year in TTWR Junior Colleges
Important dates for TTWRJC CET:
|Payment Start and End Date||18-02-2021|
|Payment End Date||15-03-2021|
|Application Start Date||18-02-2021|
|Application End Date||22-03-2021|
How to Fill the TTWRJC CET Online Application:
TS Gurukulam Common Entrance Test Model Online Application Form Details).
Step-I: Register Online: Fields are mandatory. Personal Information: Candidates should fill their personal information in the required field
- Name of the Student with the surname:
- Father’s Name (Please do not use any prefix such as Mr. or Shri. or Prof. or Dr. etc.)
- Caste: Scheduled Tribe
- Sub Caste
- Date of Birth*:
- Gender * Male/Female
- School presently studying (10th class) with address*
- School Name:
- Name of the Village/Mandal/Town:
- Name of the District: District
- Medium opted for appearing for entrance test* TELUGU/ ENGLISH
- (a). Native District *:
- (b). Place of centre opted for Entrance Test *
- Do you belong to Urban/ Rural? *
- Annual Income of Parent / Guardian *
- Group Opted For * MPC/BPC
- Aadhar card no (Optional field)
- Contact Information
- Complete parental address with PIN *
- House No. & Village
- Mandal / Street
- State: Telangana
- Pin code
- Contact No. * Landline No. (With STD Code)
- Declaration by the candidate: I hereby declare that the particulars given above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. In case any information given by me is found false, I will be liable for any action to be taken by the Gurukulam Authority.
Step-II: Upload Photo & Signature: In this step, the candidate should enter their Student Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth
Step-III: Print Hall Ticket: (Reprint Hall Ticket) Please enter your login information here like Registration No. OR Hall Ticket No.
TTWRJC CET Model Application Form
1 SSC Hall Ticket Number :
2 Name of the Candidate :
3 Surname :
4 Mother’s Name :
5 Father’s Name :
6 Gender: Male /Female
7 Date of Birth : D D M M Y E A R
8 The medium of Study in Class X: Telugu /English /Urdu
9 Name of the District in which he/ she desires to appear for Test:
10 Native District as per Study/ Nativity :
(District in which Studied continuously for 4 years out of 7 years from class IV to X/ Nativity for private study)
11 Reservation Category (OC/ BC-A/ : BC-B/ BC-C/ BC-D/ BC-E/ SC/ ST)
12 Reservation under Special Category :
(Minority/ PHC/ Sports/ If PHC write % of disability also)
13 Category of course Opted (MPC/ BPC/ MEC/ CEC/HEC) :
14 Postal Address: H.No.
Village, Mandal, District, Pin code
DECLARATION: I declare that I have read the Information Bulletin of TTWRJC CET. I am appearing for SSC Public Examinations, March as a fresh candidate (Not compartmental). Particulars furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
15. Latest Photo of the Candidate
Apply For TTWRJC CET From Here
TS Gurukul JC CET Official Website