Details are provided on How To Apply for TS PECET 2020 & Submit Online application form at https://pecet.tsche.ac.in.TSHCE has released TS PECET Notification and Online application form released on its official website. candidates may follow the simple steps for How to apply for TS PECET 2020.
TS PECET Web Note by TSCHE: The last date for payment of Fee and submission of online Application for PECET 2020 without late fee is extended upto 15-07-2020.
All Common Entrance Tests (CETs) of Telangana State have been postponed and revised schedule as follows..
How To Apply for TS PECET 2020
TSCHE has released the Entrance Tests Revised Schedule in Telangana State.
Education Department would conduct all the TS CETs as per the following revised dates. This year, all the entrance exams would be conducted online mode
Skill test in games – cancelled. Only Physical efficiency tests will be conducted (for details please see SCHEME OF EXAMINATION in website)
A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET 2020) will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University for the academic year 2020-2021 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(2 Years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
Important dates for TS PECET 2020
a. Notification released: 20-02-2020
b. Apply Online from 21-02-2020 to 15-07-2020
c. Hall Tickets Download: in July 2020.
d. Exam Date: [Exam dates will be announced soon], Physical Fitness Tests
a. Rs.800/- for General Candidates
b. Rs.400/- for SC, ST, PHC Candidates
Application Fee :
For SC / ST Candidates: ₹400
For Other Candidates: ₹800
Important Instructions to TS PECET 2020 Candidates :
1) Candidates who wish to apply for TS PECET-2020 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If a candidate wishes to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, the candidate can log in to the website with his details and modify the information. If a candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, the candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth – Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/KU/MGU/PU/SU/TU/Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- The income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, Sports, CAP etc.) – The Certificate issued by the competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 15 KB) of a candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear TSPECET 2020 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area.
It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free. You will not be ALLOWED to take the exam if you are late, we suggest you reach the exam centre before the exam starts time.
How to apply for TS PECET 2020?
- Visit the official website – https://www.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on ‘TS PECET 2020’ tab
- Pay the Application Fee to register yourself and then fill the application form
- STEP-I: Fee Payment
- STEP-II: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP-III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP-IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Complete the application process and take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference