TS PECET 2020 application form released on its official website. candidates may follow the simple steps for How to apply for TS PECET 2020. A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET 2020) will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University for the academic year 2020-2021 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(2 Years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
Important dates for TS PECET 2020
1. Issue of Notification 18-02-2020
2. Commencement of Submission of Online Application form 25-02-2020
3. Last date for submission of Online Application form without last fee 22-04-2020
“Last date for submission of online application form without late fee is extended upto 27-04-2020.”
4. Submission with late fee of Rs.500/- 02-05-2020
5. Submission with late fee of Rs.2000/- 04-05-2020
6. Submission with late fee of Rs.5000/- 06-05-2020
7. Late date for submission of Online Application form with late fee 06-05-2020
8. Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications without late fee 20-04-2020
9. Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications with late fee 08-05-2020
10. Commencement of tests 15-05-2020
11. End of Tests According to the number of candidates registered
12. Announcement of Results One week after the last day of the test
Application Fee :
For SC / ST Candidates : ₹400
For Other Candidates : ₹800
Important Instructions to TS PECET-2020 Candidates :
1) Candidates who wish to apply for TS PECET-2020 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth – Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/KU/MGU/PU/SU/TU/Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, Sports, CAP etc.) – The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear TSPECET 2020 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area .
It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free. You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before exam starts time.
How to apply for TS PECET 2020?
Step 1 : Visit the official website – https://www.tsche.ac.in/
Step 2 : Click on ‘TS PECET 2020’ tab
Step 3 : Pay the Application Fee to register yourself and then fill the application form
STEP I: Fee Payment
STEP II: Know Your Payment Status
STEP III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
STEP IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
Step 4 : Complete the application process and take a printout of confirmation page for further reference