TS PECET Online Application 2021 link has been activated by the TSCHE on its official website of Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test https://pecet.tsche.ac.in. Students who want to apply for this entrance exam can submit online application form at official web page.
Details are provided here on How To Apply for TS PECET 2021 & Submit Online application form at pecet.tsche.ac.in. TSHCE has released TS PECET Notification and Online application form released on its official website. candidates may follow the simple steps for How to apply for TS PECET 2021.
TSCHE has released the Entrance Tests Revised Schedule in Telangana State. Education Department would conduct all the TS CETs as per the following announced dates. This year, all the entrance exams would be conducted online mode. Skill test in games – cancelled. Only Physical efficiency tests will be conducted (for details please see SCHEME OF EXAMINATION in website)
A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET 2021) will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University for the academic year 2021-2022 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(2 Years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
TS PECET Online Application 2021 Details
|Application Name||TS PECET Online Application 2021|
|Inviting University Name||Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda|
|Name Of The Department||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Starting Date To Apply||08-03-2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||31-08-2021|
04-09-2021 with a late fee
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed. Courses offered|
TS PECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates can check whether they are eligible TS PECET 2021. Mahatma Gandhi University has imposed certain restrictions on age, citizenship and education qualification to appear for the test. You can check all the aspects of eligibility criteria below.
Citizenship, Age limit and Academic qualification:
- Citizenship: The candidates must be a citizen of India and must belong to Telangana.
- For B.P.Ed: The candidates must possess a 3 year degree from any Telangana university or equivalent. The candidates willing to do this course must be of 19 years.
- For D.P.Ed: The candidates who want to do this course must have passed class 12th or an equivalent course recognized by govt. of Telangana. The candidates who want to do this course must be of 16 years.
Important dates for TS PECET 2021
a. Notification released: 01-03-2021
b. Apply Online from 08-03-2021 to 31-08-2021 .
c. Hall Tickets Download: 01-06-2021.
d. Exam Date: 07-06-2021, Physical Fitness Tests
TS PECET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates applying for the TS PECET 2021 entrance exam will have to first pay the application form fee before applying online. Candidates will have to visit the official website of the exam.
From there, the aspirant will have to click on ‘Application Fee payment’ in the Application section. After clicking on the ‘application fee payment’, the candidate will be directed to a new web page. The candidate will have to fill in all the details in the respective fields and click on ‘Proceed to Payment’.
Application Fee / Registration Fee for TS PECET: Candidates have to make the payment for application fee before they can start filling TS PECET 2021 application form. The application fee is as per the table below.
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee by paying through debit card / credit card / internet banking.
Important Instructions to TS PECET 2021 Candidates :
1) Candidates who wish to apply for TS PECET-2021 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If a candidate wishes to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, the candidate can log in to the website with his details and modify the information.
If a candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, the candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth – Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/KU/MGU/PU/SU/TU/Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- The income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, Sports, CAP etc.) – The Certificate issued by the competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 15 KB) of a candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear TSPECET 2021 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area.
It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free. You will not be ALLOWED to take the exam if you are late, we suggest you reach the exam centre before the exam starts time.
Details to be entered in TS PECET 2021 Application Form: The candidates need to enter following information in the application form. Make sure to enter correct and updated information, as the same is verified before granting admission.
Part 1: Candidate’s details
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar card number
- Birth state and district
- Ration card number
- Category details
- Annual income
- Bank details
Part 2: Address and contact details
- House number
- State / city / district
- Pin Code
- Contact number
- E-mail id
Part 3: Qualifying examination details
- Major group subjects of BA / MA / Intermediate or any other degree
- Hall ticket number of qualifying exam
- Year of passing
- Medium of qualifying exam
- 10th class details
- 12th class details
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Choice of jump
- Game opted for skill test
How to Submit TS PECET Online Application 2021?
Students who want to apply for the Telangana PECET 2021, can check details and submit online application form at https://pecet.tsche.ac.in with required documents and necessary details. Student must submit the application online mode only. For online submissions, students should follow the given simple steps.
- Visit the pecet.tsche.ac.in Website
Students need to visit the official website of TS Physical Education Entrance Test. For this, on your device browser type the website address https:/pecet.tsche.ac.in, press enter button and you will see the displayed website on the device screen.
- Click on the Application Fee Payment Button
Once you reach the official website of PECET, click on the Application Fee Payment button as shown in the home page. After clicking on it, a new Fee Payment Application web page will appear on the screen.
- Click on Proceed Button
Fill in all the mandatory details in the respective fields of the PECET Fee Payment Welcome form and Click on the Proceed to Payment button. After clicking on it, the Payment web page will appear.
- Click on Make a Payment
After filling the mandatory details the control will lead you to the Bank Payment Gateway web page and click on PECET Make Payment button. The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item to be shown in the web page Payment Status along with Payment Reference Id. After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to new web page.
- Click on Know Your Payment Status Button
After completion of Fee Payment for PECET, Candidate can check the Status of the Payment using By clicking on Check Your Payment Status tab. In this, Enter Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number then click on Check Payment Status button to check the status of the payment.
- Click on Proceed to Fill Application button
After successful fee payment for PECET, candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date. Click on Proceed to Fill Application button to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application Form. So, Enter all the mandatory details and click on Proceed to Fill PECET Application button.
- Enter all Details in Application Form
By Clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the PECET application form will be displayed. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Preview/Submit button. Then, candidate can view the Filled Online Application Form. If you want to modify, click on Modify button to modify the application or If you want confirm, click on Confirm button to confirm the application.
- Click on Confirm/Freeze button
By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as Your PECET Application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further Correspondence.
- Click on Print Application Button
By Clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the PECET Application form in your screen. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt which is useful for further correspondence.
TS PECET 2021 Hall Ticket: Admit Card for Telangana State Physical Common Entrance Test releases online. The candidates can download their TS PECET 2021 hall ticket by entering the registration number and date of birth. It consist of the details like name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre etc. It is necessary to take the admit card to the exam centre because without candidates cannot give the examination.
TS PECET 2021 Result: The Result of the TS PECET Exam will be announced in the One week after the examination. It will be released on the official website i.e., pecet.tsche.ac.in. The candidates can also download the result. After downloading the result, it is advised to print the hard copy of the result for future reference.
TS PECET 2021 Counselling: The details regarding the TS PECET Counselling are given below:
- The counselling process will start after the declaration of result.
- Candidates have to first appear to the helpline centres for verification of documents.
- The candidates will also have to choose their preference of colleges and courses in online mode.
- After selection, candidates have to print the allotment letter and have to appear for the exam.
FAQs on TS PECET Online Application
What are the various modes of TS PECET payment of Registration fee?
There are two modes of payment for TS PECET. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.
How can I submit the TS PECET Online Application form?
Visit the TS PECET website https://pecet.tsche.ac.in/ and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the 'Mandatory Details' and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about TS PECET.
What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email-id?
Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the TS PECET Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.
What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?
Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the TS PECET Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.
What should I do with the Filled in Application Form?
You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “TS PECET Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.
Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) as and when prompted by the system.
How much is the Application fee for TS PECET examination?
Application and Registration fee to appear for TS PECET examination is ₹400 for SC/ST category and ₹800 for Others.
Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, you need not post or submit by hand your TS PECET filled-in online application and attachments to the TS PECET office.
I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?
The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the TS PECET Online Application. You can submit your scanned copy of signed request letter to the helpline email by attaching the intermediate second year latest Hall ticket/ Marks memo at the earliest.
How do I know that my Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?
On successful submission of the TS PECET Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your 'Filled-in Online Application' containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.