Details are provided on How To Apply for TS PECET 2020 & Submit Online application form at https://pecet.tsche.ac.in.TSHCE has released TS PECET Notification and Online application form released on its official website. candidates may follow the simple steps for How to apply for TS PECET 2020.
Latest Update: Extension to PESET application deadline – TS PECET application deadline has been extended to 30th of September month. The deadline for TSPESET application for admissions in Diploma in Physical Education (DPED) and Bachelor of Physical Education (BPED) courses has been extended. So far 3,846 people have applied for BPED and 2,790 for DPED
TS PECET Web Note by TSCHE: The last date for payment of Fee and submission of online Application for PECET 2020 without late fee is extended upto 30-09-2020.
How To Apply for TS PECET 2020
TS PECET Application Form 2020 – Details
|Name Of The application||TS PECET Application Form 2020|
|Inviting University Name||Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda|
|Application Level||State Level|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test|
|Name Of The Department||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Starting Date To Apply||21st February 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||30-09-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed. Courses offered|
All Common Entrance Tests (CETs) of Telangana State have been postponed and revised schedule as follows..
TSCHE has released the Entrance Tests Revised Schedule in Telangana State.
Education Department would conduct all the TS CETs as per the following revised dates. This year, all the entrance exams would be conducted online mode
Skill test in games – cancelled. Only Physical efficiency tests will be conducted (for details please see SCHEME OF EXAMINATION in website)
A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET 2020) will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University for the academic year 2020-2021 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(2 Years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
TS PECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates can check whether they are eligible TS PECET 2020. Mahatma Gandhi University has imposed certain restrictions on age, citizenship and education qualification to appear for the test. You can check all the aspects of eligibility criteria below.
Citizenship, Age limit and Academic qualification:
- Citizenship: The candidates must be a citizen of India and must belong to Telangana.
- For B.P.Ed: The candidates must possess a 3 year degree from any Telangana university or equivalent. The candidates willing to do this course must be of 19 years.
- For D.P.Ed: The candidates who want to do this course must have passed class 12th or an equivalent course recognized by govt. of Telangana. The candidates who want to do this course must be of 16 years.
Important dates for TS PECET 2020
a. Notification released: 20-02-2020
b. Apply Online from 21-02-2020 to 30-09-2020
c. Hall Tickets Download: 10-10-2020.
d. Exam Date: 19-10-2020, Physical Fitness Tests
TS PECET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates applying for the TS PECET 2020 entrance exam will have to first pay the application form fee before applying online. Candidates will have to visit the official website of the exam.
From there, the aspirant will have to click on ‘Application Fee payment’ in the Application section. After clicking on the ‘application fee payment’, the candidate will be directed to a new web page. The candidate will have to fill in all the details in the respective fields and click on ‘Proceed to Payment’.
Application Fee / Registration Fee for TS PECET: Candidates have to make the payment for application fee before they can start filling TS PECET 2020 application form. The application fee is as per the table below.
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee by paying through debit card / credit card / internet banking.
Check Your Payment status for TS PECET 2020: After submitting the form, the candidates can check their payment status. For checking the status of the application fee, the following steps have to be followed.
- Go to the official website. Then click on the link of the ‘check your payment status’.
- Then, click on the link, ‘check payment status’
- Enter the hall ticket number and date of birth.
- As the last steps, click on the green button, ‘know your payment status’.
Important Instructions to TS PECET 2020 Candidates :
1) Candidates who wish to apply for TS PECET-2020 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If a candidate wishes to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, the candidate can log in to the website with his details and modify the information.
If a candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, the candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth – Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/KU/MGU/PU/SU/TU/Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- The income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, Sports, CAP etc.) – The Certificate issued by the competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 15 KB) of a candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear TSPECET 2020 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area.
It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free. You will not be ALLOWED to take the exam if you are late, we suggest you reach the exam centre before the exam starts time.
Details to be entered in TS PECET 2020 Application Form: The candidates need to enter following information in the application form. Make sure to enter correct and updated information, as the same is verified before granting admission.
Part 1: Candidate’s details
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar card number
- Birth state and district
- Ration card number
- Category details
- Annual income
- Bank details
Part 2: Address and contact details
- House number
- State / city / district
- Pin Code
- Contact number
- E-mail id
Part 3: Qualifying examination details
- Major group subjects of BA / MA / Intermediate or any other degree
- Hall ticket number of qualifying exam
- Year of passing
- Medium of qualifying exam
- 10th class details
- 12th class details
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Choice of jump
- Game opted for skill test
How to apply for TS PECET 2020?
- Visit the official website – https://www.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on ‘TS PECET 2020’ tab
- Pay the Application Fee to register yourself and then fill the application form
- STEP-I: Fee Payment
- STEP-II: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP-III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP-IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Complete the application process and take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference
TS PECET 2020 Hall Ticket: Admit Card for Telangana State Physical Common Entrance Test releases online. The candidates can download their TS PECET 2020 hall ticket by entering the registration number and date of birth. It consist of the details like name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre etc. It is necessary to take the admit card to the exam centre because without candidates cannot give the examination.
TS PECET 2020 Result: The Result of the TS PECET Exam will be announced in the One week after the examination. It will be released on the official website i.e., pecet.tsche.ac.in. The candidates can also download the result. After downloading the result, it is advised to print the hard copy of the result for future reference.
TS PECET 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the TS PECET Counselling are given below:
- The counselling process will start after the declaration of result.
- Candidates have to first appear to the helpline centres for verification of documents.
- The candidates will also have to choose their preference of colleges and courses in online mode.
- After selection, candidates have to print the allotment letter and have to appear for the exam.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details