How to Last date to Apply Online for PSTUCET 2019. PSTUCET Telugu University PG, Degree Admissions Online application form. The Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University has issued PSTUCET 2019 Notification for admission into various Post Graduate courses in all campuses of the Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University for the academic year 2019-2020. Applications are invited from the Candidates through Online during Academic Year 2019-20 for B.F.A., P.G., P.G.Diploma, Diploma, Certificate Courses. For details visit www.teluguuniversity.ac.in & www.pstucet.org. Last Date for submission of applications is 22.6.2019 and with Late Fee 29 .6.2019.
The Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University invites Online applications from the eligible candidates. This courses will start from May 20, 2019. The admissions will done only through entrance test i.e PSTUCET 2019. Know more details on Entrance test use the given below link.
Application and prospectus will be available in all the four campuses of the varsity in all working days. The last date of submission of applications is 22-06-2019 and with a late fee upto 29-06-2019.
Candidates may for this admission notification through online mode only. Courses details available on Official website. : http://www.teluguuniversity.ac.in/. Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University is one of the few language universities in the Country. It is located in the heart of Hyderabad, Capital of Andhra Pradesh, India.
Important dates for PSTUCET 2019
1. Notification date for PSTUCET 2019: 20-5-2019
2. Commencement of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form ₹ 350/-: 20-05-2019
3. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form: 22-06-2019
4. With Late Fee Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form: 29-06-2019
5. Exam Date is June 8
1. Incomplete applications and applications which are not received within the stipulated time (including postal delay) will not be considered.
2. Studying two regular courses, even from different institutes, at a time is not permitted.
3. Two self-addressed stamped envelopes as mentioned in the prospectus should be enclosed with the application form.
4. Attested copies of the certificates and other documents should be enclosed with the application form.
5. Candidate should fill the application form in his/her own hand writing.
How to Apply Online for PSTUCET 2019:
Step 1: First visit the Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University official website: http://teluguuniversity.ac.in/
Step 2: In this home page, click on the PSTUCET 2019 notification link
Step 3: Then, PSTUCET official website will be opened
Step 4: In this website, click on the Apply Online Link
Step 4: Then, PSTUCET Online Application Form will be opened
Step 5: In this page, Click on the Apply Now link
Step 6: First, Pay the Fee through Fee Payment Form and Note down the Reference ID and Transaction ID are both important for future references for communication
Step 7: Now, Fill the Online Application Form
Step 8: Click on the Submit Button and application form will be download
Step 9: Take a print the Application for future reference
Last date for submission of online applications is 22-06-2019