Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Distance PG UG Courses Admissions, Centre for Distance Education, Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad, invites applications for admission into its various Distance Programmes for the academic year 2020-201.
Telugu varsity is inviting applications for admissions in various courses for the academic year 2020-21 through the Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Distance Education Center. Applications should be submitted by November 31
Applications will be accepted until December 31 with a late fee. Varsity in-charge VC has launched a special portal to get online admissions in ‘Distance Education Center’ courses.
This year, PG Diploma Courses in Distance Education will include one-year courses in TV Journalism, Jyotirvasu, Diploma Courses in Fine Music for a period of two years, Film Writing, Astrology, Certificate in Music Visa Radha, Modern Telugu and Astrology Registrar.
For more details visit www. teluguuniversity.ac.in
The prospectus contains all the detailed information about the programmes conducted by the Center for Distance Education. I hope that the details provided in the prospectus will be useful to the students.
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University, CDE Admission Notification:
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University is one of the few language universities in the Country. It is located in the heart of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University, Center for Distance Education has issued UG and PG Admission Notification 2020-2021.
Centre for Distance Education, Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University invites applications for admissions into the following distance mode courses.
PSTU Distance Classes and Schedule:
- Last date for submission of admission application form without late fee : 30.11.2020
- Last date for submission of admission application with late fee of Rs.200/- : 31.12.2020
- Contact Classes : May / June. Dates will be intimated to students through SMS & the information will be displayed in the University Website.
- Last date for submission of Response Sheet for CCMT : July 2021
- Submission of Documentary Film for PG Dip. TV Journalism Course : July 2021
- Annual Examinations : September / October 2021
1. Distance Certificate Programmes
2. Distance Diploma Programmes
3. Distance PG Diploma Programmes
4. Distance Graduate Programmes
5. Distance Post Graduate Programmes
Distance Certificate Programmes
1. Jyothisham (1 year)
2. Sangeeta Visarada (6 years)
3. Modern Telugu (1 year)
The candidates must have passed 10th Class for Modern Telugu and Jyothisham.
The candidates must have attained the age of 12 years for Sangeeta Visarada.
Distance Diploma Programmes:
1. Light Music (2 years)
2. Film Writing (1 year)
3. Jyothisham (1 year)
1. The candidates must be able to know reading and writing for Light Music.
2. The candidates must have passed 10th Class.
3. The candidates must have completed Intermediate for Jyothisham.
Distance PG Diploma Programmes
1. TV Journalism
The candidates with a Bachelor Degree in any discipline are eligible.
Distance Graduate Programmes:
1. BA Carnatic Music (4 years)
2. BA Spl. Telugu (3 years)
The candidates must have completed Intermediate.
Distance Post Graduate Programmes:
1. MA Jyothisham, 2. MA Telugu, 3. MA Sanskrit, 4. MA in English Language Teaching, 5. MA Tourism, 6. MCJ (Master of Communication & Journalism)
The candidates with a Bachelor Degree in any discipline are eligible. Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Distance PG UG Courses Admissions
How to Apply:
Candidates may download the application at university website. Submit the filled-in application along with the crossed DD for Rs.300/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University and course fee DD of the respective course to the following address in person or by registered post
Director, Centre for Distance Education,
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University,
Public Gardens, Hyderabad – 500 004
Important Dates for CDE Courses
1. Registration & Application filling starts from Dt. 31.10.2020
2. Prospectus will available from Dt. 28.10.2020 in the Website.