Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University has released the PSTUCET 2021 or Telugu University Entrance test 2021 notification on its official website, http://teluguuniversity.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the Telugu University Entrance Exam 2021 on its official web portal, https://pstucet.org with required information.
PSTUCET would be conducted every year by the Telugu University for admission into PG, Degree, Diploma, Certificates courses. TUCET 2021 online application submission last date 21-10-2021, Telugu University PSTUCET Entrance Exam date to be announced very soon.
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University has given the Telugu University Entrance test 2021 notification on 27-09-2021 and online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for admission in to BFA, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificates courses for the academic year 2021-2022.
|Name of the exam||PSTU CET 2021|
|Title||Apply for Telugu University Entrance Test 2021|
|Subject||PSTU has released the Telugu University Entrance Exam 2021|
|Last date to apply||21-10-2021|
|CET Web Portal||http://pstucet.org/|
Shree Potti Sri Ramulu Telugu University (PSTU), Hyderabad invites applications for the following Programme.
- Potti Sri Ramulu Telugu University Common Entrance Test (PSTUCET) 2021
- Courses: BFA, MA, MPA, MCJ, PG Diploma, Ph.D Telugu Medium.
- Eligibility for PSTUCET: Intermediate, Degree, PG, in relavent disciplines.
- Selection Process for PSTUCET: Based on Common Entrance Test.
- PSTUCET Exam date: To be announced
- How to apply for PSTUCET: Through Online mode.
- PSTUCET Application Fee: Rs.350.
PG and Degree Courses:
a. Graduation Courses
b. Post Graduate Courses
c. Diploma Courses
d. Certificates Courses
Like., Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A), M.A. Music – Telugu; M.A. Music – English; M.P.A. Dance Kuchipudi; M.P.A. Dance Andhra Natyam; M.A. Telugu; M.P.A Rangasthalam; M.P.A Janapadakalalu; M.A. Communication & Journalism; M.A. Applied linguistics; M.A.Jyothism
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University is one of the few language universities in the country. It was established as “Telugu University” with head quarters at Hyderabad and campuses at Sri Sailam and Rajahmundry and the Siddhendra Kalakshetram at Kuchipudi merged with the University and the School of Folk and Tribal Lore was established at Warangal.
This University was founded with the broad objectives of serving the cause of the Telugu people, both within the State and outside. For this purpose, the state government has merged the Sahitya, Sangeetha, Nataka, Nritya and Lalitha Kala Academies, International Telugu Institute and Telugu Bhasha Samithi into the University.
Thus, the University was established to function as a central organization for teaching and research in Language and Literature, History and Culture, Fine Arts and Performing Arts, religion and philosophy of the Telugu speaking people. It strives to inculcate a sense of identity in them as citizens of India and as responsible representatives of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Degree/P.G/Certificate Courses Submission and Registration of Online Applications Start date From 11-10-2021. Application Forms will be accepted through Online only. Payment can be made through TS Online . Payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card / Net Banking.
Important dates for PSTU CET 2021:
- Notification date for PSTU CET 2021: 27-09-2021
- Commencement of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form ₹ 350/-: 11-10-2021
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form: 21-10-2021
- Exam Date (Exact date will be announced shortly)
- Incomplete applications and applications which are not received within the stipulated time (including postal delay) will not be considered.
- Studying two regular courses, even from different institutes, at a time is not permitted.
- Two self-addressed stamped envelopes as mentioned in the prospectus should be enclosed with the application form.
- Attested copies of the certificates and other documents should be enclosed with the application form.
- Candidate should fill the application form in his/her own hand writing.
Telugu University Instructions:
- Candidates should occupy their seats at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Candidate will not be allowed to the Exam Hall after the commencement of the Exam.
- The examination should be written with the Blue or Black Ink/ Ball pens only.
- The candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the last half an hour of the examination.
- Carrying books, papers, cell phones, calculators, electronic equipment to the examination hall is prohibited.
- Candidate should carry the Hall tickets along with them.
- Candidate violating any of the above instructions will be sent out from examination hall.