TS Police Constable Online Application 2023 or TS PC Online Application 2023 link would be activated by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board on its official website, tslprb.in. Candidates who are interested in can apply online mode for the Telangana Police Constable Recruitment on its board web portal. Instructions are provided here for How to submit online application at tslprb.in.
DGP Telangana, TSLPRB will issue the TS Police Constable Recruitment notification after Government permission. Online applications will be invited the eligible and interested candidates for recruitment of Police Constable posts i.e. SCTPC (Civil) (Men & Women), SCTPC (AR) (Men &Women), SCTPC (SAR CPL) (Men), SCTPC (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department, Constable (Men) in SPF and Firemen in TS Disaster Response & Fire Services Department.
TSLPRB Police Constable Posts Syllabus, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Last date, Hall Tickets, Results/Selection List, Exam Pattern, Exam Date details are given the previous post. In this post, Step by Step Online Applying procedure, instructions provided here. Steps to Submit the Online Application Form through Payment Gateway, Steps to Submit the Online Application Form through Mee Seva / TS Online.
|Name of the application||TS PC Online Application 2023|
|Title||Submit the TS Police Constable Online Application 2023|
|Subject||TSLBRB will enable the Telangana PC Online Application 2023 link|
|Registration fee||Rs.800/- for other Candidates and Rs.400/- for SC and ST Candidates|
- The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has invited applications for several posts on the official website at tslprb.in.
- The registration process will begin on May 2 and will be live till May 20th.
- Both women and male candidates can apply for all the posts.
- A total of 16,198 vacancies are on offer.
Successfully registered candidates will have to first appear for a preliminary written exam of 200 marks. It will feature questions from arithmetic and test of reasoning, mental ability (100 questions), and general studies (100 questions). All the will be of objective type. The medium of the exam will be in English, Telegu, and Urdu.
Application Fee: OC and BC Candidates with local status of Telangana State applying for the Posts of SCT PC (Civil / AR / SAR CPL / TSSP), Constables in SPF, Firemen in TS Disaster Response & Fire Services Department and Warders (Male) / Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department have to pay a fee of Rs.800/- towards Registration of the Application, Processing of Application, Conduct of Tests and Examinations, Maintenance of Portal etc. However, SC and ST Candidates who are Local to Telangana State have to pay only Rs.400/- towards the same. All other Candidates will have to pay Rs.800/
User Guide to fill Online Application Form of TSLPRB Test: The candidates are required to be ready with the following mandatory/ optional details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form:
The Mandatory / Optional details are as follows:
- SSC or equivalent certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent certificate
- Marks memo of 1st year and 2nd year of Intermediate (SC/STs only those who have not passed intermediate)
- Community certificate
- Certificate of Non creamy layer status for BC candidates
- Proof of residence certificate in the scheduled area for STs and Aboriginal tribes
- State Government employee service certificate
- Service certificate in the Army, Navy or Air Force of the Union of India
- NCC instructor service certificate
- Retrenched temporary employee certificate in the State census dept.
- Study certificate (s) from 4th to 10th class
- Residence certificate
- Home guard certificate
- Ex-Servicemen certificate
- For in-service personnel of Army, Navy, Air force due to being released from service within one year from date of notification, no objection certificate for civil employment
- CPP/CDI/CSPF/NCC/MSP certificates
- Copy of Driving license
- Copy of Driving license Information (Grant of issue of Driving License)
- Any other relevant document
Centers for Preliminary Written Test (PWT) / Physical Measurement Test (PMT) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Final Written Examination (FWT) in 10 Districts of TS
How to Apply for TS Police Constable Recruitment?
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has activated the online application link for TSLPRB Police Constable posts on the official website at tslprb.in. Both women and male candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can check details and submit the application on its web portal. To submit the online application form, candidates may follow the below given steps.
- Visit the tslprb.in Website
Candidates need to visit the official website, tslprb.in website. For this, you can type the website address tslprb.in in your device browser and press enter button and you will see the TSLPRB Home screen displayed on your device screen. In this home page various documents are available on the website. Read it carefully and read with required details for easy online filling and convenience.
- Click on Apply Online Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the 'Apply Online' link on the home page. Then, a new page will appear on the screen. After having gone through the instructions in this page, the applicant is supposed to select the 'I Agree' option by clicking on it and later proceed to the Next page by clicking on the “Continue” button provided at the bottom of the page.
- Pay the Registration Fee
Pay the Registration Fee through proper payment methods. After your payment is successful, A 'Transaction Id' will appear on the screen. Note down the 'Transaction Id', which will also be sent through SMS to the Registered Mobile No. then proceed with the 'Application Form' filling process.
- Fill the application form
Fill the Application Form with the required details like., Basic Details, Post Preferences and Unit preferences, Special Category, Educational Details and Address. After completion, verify All details carefully and click on the submit button. Once, the application is submitted, any requests for editing the details will Not Be Entertained, hence, Be Careful while filling the Application form.
- Print the Application form
Filled In Online Application Form will be generated which contains 'Registration No' and application details. Save the 'Filled In Online Application Form' and take a Print. This 'Filled In Online Application Form' should be Submitted in the Examination hall. Use the Registration No. for future correspondence.