NEET UG Application Form 2022 or NEET UG Registration 2022. National Testing Agency, NTA has released the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2022 application form The registration process would commence on nta.ac.in on ntaneet.nic.in. The official website https://neet.nta.nic.in for NTA NEET 2022 would be started soon.
As per the official schedule, NEET 2022 applications would be available very soon. The MHRD and NTA have formally confirmed that NEET 2022 would be conducted1 in pen and paper format. Also, the candidates are required to fill only the online application forms on the official website. The link of the website would be provided at the time of the release of information bulletin.
Instructions while filling the NEET UG Application Form 2022: NEET UG 2022 important things to remember while filling the online application forms. NEET UG 2022 online application process is going on. NEET UG 2022 online applications forms were released by the National Testing Agency, NTA last week.
The process for filling the online application forms would be available online on ntaneet.nic.in. Students interested in applying for MBBS and BDS courses in various medical and dental colleges in the country are required to apply for the examination. Candidates interested in pursuing medical studies abroad are also required to apply for and qualify NEET 2022 to be eligible. Some mistakes in the examination forms may create problems in the future. Below mistakes to avoid and other important instructions for students provided here.
|Name of the registration||NEET UG Registration 2022|
|Title||Submit the NEET UG Online Application 2022|
|Subject||NBE has enabled the NEET UG Online Application Form 2022 link|
|Last date to apply||May 20, 2022|
How to register for NEET UG 2022 exam:
- Go to NTA official website: ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the link for registration
- Submit required details to generate login credentials
- Login and fill the NEET 2022 application form
- Pay the application fee, submit the form.
NEET UG Online Application 2022: Instructions and common mistakes to avoid
1. Correct Personal Details and Spellings: This is the most important part of the online application forms. Please note that while students may be allowed to correct the images and other information, the facility to correct the personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, personal id number, etc., may not be provided. Students are hence advised to ensure that while filling the online application forms, these details are carefully filled. A spelling error while filling the online application forms may cause a student his/her admission later.
2. Selecting the right medium for question paper: NEET 2022 would be conducted in 8 regional languages (Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil and Telugu), English, Hindi and Urdu. Students are advised to carefully select the medium of instruction as it cannot be changed later. Students who choose English as a medium would only get the paper in English language. Candidates opting for other languages would get a bilingual paper. Please remember, in case of ambiguity in the questions, the English version would be considered final.
3. Selecting the Examination Centre/ City in accordance with the language chosen:
In continuation of the previous point, please remember that all the languages are not available in all the examination centres. The regional language papers would be available only in specific examination centres. The list is provided here.
|Language||Medium of Question Paper||Examination Centres where applicable|
|English||English||All Examination Centre Cities across India|
|Hindi||English and Hindi||All Examination Centre Cities across India|
|Urdu||English and Urdu||All Examination Centre Cities across India|
|Assamese||English and Assamese||Examination Centre Cities in Assam Only|
|Bengali||English and Bengali||Examination Centre Cities in West Bengal and Tripura|
|Gujarati||English and Gujarati||Examination Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Bagar Haveli|
|Kannada||English and Kannada||Examination Centre Cities in Karnataka Only|
|Marathi||English and Marathi||Examination Centre Cities in Maharashtra Only|
|Odia||English and Odia||Examination Centre Cities in Odisha Only|
|Tamil||English and Tamil||Examination Centre Cities in Tamil Nadu Only|
|Telugu||English and Teligu||Examination Centre Cities in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
Remember that even though a student may apply for a particular State based on Domicile, if the centre is not in the corresponding state, he/she would not get the regional language option. For example, a student may apply for Maharashtra State Counselling but would not be able to select Marathi as a language if he/she is selecting an examination centre outside Maharashtra.
4. Eligibility Check: All the candidates are again advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria for NEET 2022 examination including the age limit and the qualifying examination. Candidates who apply but are found later not to be eligible would be summarily rejected. This rejection could be at any stage of the examination.
5. Applying for 15% All India Quota: All are eligible for applying for the 15% All India Quota for admissions to Central Universities/ESIC and AFMC including Delhi University (DU), BHU & AMU/central pool quota. Students are advised to go through the eligibility criteria of these universities and check before applying. Also, students from the state of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for the All India Quota. In case they wish to apply, then they need to submit the Self Declaration Form. Please remember, candidates from J& K who do not submit the self-declaration form would not be eligible for the All India Quota.
6.Photograph to be saved: Apart from these, please remember that the application forms would not be considered complete until and unless the candidates upload their photograph and the signatures and paid the fees. Also please note that candidates would be required to carry the same photograph to the examination hall to be pasted on the day of NEET UG 2022. Hence, it would be advisable to keep a few copies safe.
7.Print out of Confirmation Page: NEET UG 2022 application process is completely online. Students are advised to keep a copy of the printed online application forms and take at least 4 print outs of the confirmation slip. They are, however, not required to submit these to NTA. The copies are only for future reference.
NEET UG 2022 Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility for NEET 2019 as follows, Candidates who are 25 years or less as on May 6, 2022 would be eligible to apply for NEET 2022. Lower age limit for NEET 2022 is 17 year.
And educational qualification, students who have passed (or would be appearing) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology, as well as English, are eligible to apply for the examination. A minimum 50 percent marks are also required in the qualifying examination.
How to submit the NEET UG Online Application?
The National Testing Agency has begun the online application submission process for NEET UG on its official website, neet.nta.ac.in. Candidates who are eligible can apply at the official website. To apply for the examination candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the nta.ac.in Website
Eligible candidates can visit the official NTA, National Testing Agency website on nta.ac.in in your device browser.
- Click on the NEET UG Link
Once you reach the official website of NTA, you can click on the NEET GG link on the home page.
- Click on the New Registration Link
After clicking on the NEET-UG link, a redirected page will open, candidates shall register themselves. Now, click on the registration link.
- Fill the Registration Form
Fill in the online registration form with required details for obtaining user id and password.
- Click on the Applicant Login
Log in using your registration ID and password. NEET UG online application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the Application Form
Once you reach the NEET UG Online application form, fill in the asked required details.
- Upload the documents
After filling the required information, candidates can upload the required scanned documents at the time of online application submission.
- Pay the Examination Fee
Choose your test city and complete the examination fee payment process and click on submit. Your application has been submitted.
- Download Application Form
After completion of payment process, click to submit and Download the confirmation page for further requirements.
- Print the Application Form
Take a print out of the filled application form for future references.
When would NEET Application process begin?
NEET 2022 Application process would begin with the exam's registrations. NTA would release the application forms for this medical entrance exam tentatively by April end, once NEET UG Counselling 2021 has ended. This has been shared by sources on conditions of anonymity.