How to register in Telangana Voters list at nvsp.in. How to enroll or Register in Voters List? and Know Your Voter Details at nvsp.in. Online Voter Enrollment and Corrections: The Election Commission would conduct intensive mapping aiming at getting the maximum number of voters to exercise their franchise including in the 2019 Lok Sabha polls and later.
If you are a citizen of Telangana and already have a voter ID card, but it is from a place other than Telangana and now you have moved back to the State; enrolling is simple. It has become easy to enroll in the voters’ list with just a few clicks.
How to register in Telangana Voters list at nvsp.in, Know your voter details: Enrolling the names of the people on the voter’s list in the special drive: A special drive of enrolling of voters and corrections of names. Objection for corrections would be received and grama sabhas would be organised in all villages for enrolling the names of new voters on the voters’ list along with necessary corrections.
Everybody’s right to vote in a democratic country: Everyone should take advantage of the right to vote. All young people who are 18 years old till January 1, 2020 are required to register as voters in the voter list. To find out if their name is on the youth voter list please visit www.nvsp.in or contact a concerned booth level official. There are three ways to register as an unnamed voter.
- Provide details to relative booth level officer.
- Form 6 should be applied to the concerned tahsildar’s office.
- Online can be registered at ceotelangana.nic.in website.
- Form 6 – New Enrollment as a New Voter
- Form 6A – Enrollment of Overseas Voter for Non-Resident Indians
- Form 7 – Deletion (Shifting / Dead / Permanently Migrated) Removal
- Form 8 – Corrections / Modifications Changes / Additions
- Form 8A – Transposition from one PS to another PS (with in the AC)
Deadline for registering as a New Voter: November 30
To create awareness among the people about the value of vote and enroll their names on the voters list through booth level agents and officers who would be available at the respective booths that are assigned to them. After receiving the objections, necessary corrections would be made by October 4 and final list of voters would be displayed on October 8 in the respective village panchayats. The new voters can apply online on nvsp.in or ceotelangana.nic.in websites. Special arrangements would be made for disabled persons for exercising their franchise at the polling booths. Special VV pats, MP3 and EVM’s with new technology would reach the district by September 18.. according to CEO Telangana.
How to enroll in Voters List?
- Visit the website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana – ceotelangana.nic.in and click on the ‘E-registration’ tab on the top of the homepage
- Select the ‘Assembly Constituency’ tab from the drop-down menu and choose ‘Form 6’ from the options given there
- In the form, select option ‘As a first-time voter’
- Accurately fill the form with the required personal details like name, address and date of birth
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents for proof of address and age, along with a photograph
- Click submit
- You will receive an application reference number that serves as a receipt as well as a tracking number
- After the application is processed, a Booth Level Officer will visit to verify the details
- Upon successful verification, the voter ID card will be sent by post to the address that has been mentioned
Important instructions: If you are a citizen of Telangana and already have a voter ID card, but it is from a place other than Telangana and now you have moved back to the State; enrolling is simple. It’s the same as above but instead of selecting the ‘As a first time voter’, select the ‘due to shifting from another constituency’
On the same website, ‘Form 8’ under the ‘Assembly Constituency’ tab can be used for corrections in the voter ID. If there is a correction in the name, date of birth, address, etc, Form 8 can be filled with necessary details and the voter ID will be corrected.
If you have shifted your residence within the same constituency, then ‘Form 8A’ can be used to transfer the name to a relevant part of the voters roll in the same constituency. Check the status of your application under the ‘Assembly Constituency’ tab by clicking on ‘Know Your Status’.
- Apply online for registration of new voter/due to shifting from AC
- Apply online for registration of overseas voter
- Deletion or objection in electoral roll
- Correction of entries in electoral roll
- Transposition within Assembly
- Track application status
The draft lists of voters were released. Make sure that your name and the names of your family members are listed in the link below. If there are no names, enter the names. Voting is the most valuable thing in a democracy. As intellectuals … it is the minimum responsibility of every citizen, job, teacher to vote. Let us practice it before we tell others. Our vote is the cornerstone of democracy. Let’s recognize that voting is a minimum responsibility.
Know your voter details: Know Your Name