How to Submit NIOS DElEd Examination Forms @ Dled.nios.ac.in, How to Apply for NIOS D.EL.ED Exams-2020, How to fill NIOS DElEd Examination Forms, How to pay NIOS DElEd Exam fee, payment of NIOS DElEd Exam fee, Process for Online Submission of Examination Fees. NIOS D.El.Ed Registrations-2020 at dled.nios.ac.in: how to apply: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released the examination forms for the DElEd on the official website, the link for which is dled.nios.ac.in.
Meanwhile, no offline examination forms will be accepted from the candidates. The examinations forms can be submitted at NIOS DElEd portal using the teacher login details, as reported by NIOS. The Programme aims at enabling the target group to develop in them skills, competencies, attitudes and understanding to make teaching and learning more effective.
- How to Apply for NIOS D.EL.ED Exams-2020:
- Go to the official website, dled.nios.ac.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Complete the payment process
- Click to submit
All the candidates need to pay Rs 250 for each application form.
The minimum qualification required for admission in D.El.Ed. (ODL) for untrained in-service teachers is 50 per cent in aggregate at Senior Secondary (Class 12 or its equivalent). For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates a relaxation of 5 per cent is admissible.
Last date to apply: 10-11-2019
Last date to apply with late fee: March 7 to March 15
Note: The NIOS DElEd candidates may submit their forms for three courses: 501, 502 and 503.
Teachers who have not cleared any Theory Paper (501-510) and have paid the II Year Admission Fees (Rs. 6000/-) may submit the Examination Fees till 10th November,-2020. The Fees can be deposited till 10th November,-2020. After Making the payment kindly take the print out of the receipt for future use.
How to Submit NIOS DElEd Examination Form:
- First of all you have to provide the Enrolment no of D.El.Ed
- After putting the Enrolment no, click on the submit Button to move further
- After that you have to select the Medium
- After that if your percentage in Class XII (For General category teacher) is less than 50 and for other category is less than 45 percent then if you have taken Admission in NIOS select Yes else No
- If you have taken Admission in NIOS in Class XII then provide the Referenceno or Enrolmentno (if you have got the same)of Class XII Admission, Do not mention the Reference no of the D.El.Ed Admission
- After that Click on Submit button, you will be redirected to make the online payment
- If Payment is successful then you will get the message, payment is successful, if you want you can take the print out of the same
- At any time if you want to see the status whether the payment is made or not then just provide the Enrolmentno and the Status of the Application will be visible on the Screen
Important: If the Payment is debited from the account and Status has not changed from Payment Not Made to Payment Completed, Kindly do not make another payment but just wait for 48 Hours, the payment will be updated and you can check the status by providing the Enrolment no
NIOS-DElEd – Training for the untrained in-service Teachers: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme is a specifically designed package for inservice untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country. The programme has been developed by the Academic Department, NIOS on the initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, keeping in view the NCF 2005, RTE 2009 and NCFTE 2010. The Programme aims at enabling the target group to develop in them skills, competencies, attitudes and understanding to make teaching and learning more effective.
NIOS DElEd Exam Fee Notification
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details