IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Result 20202 released and How to Check the Provisional List for Officer Scale and Office Assistant. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared IBPS RRB PO, Clerk 2020 results on August 29, 2019. The result of Officer Scale I and Office Assistant can be checked on the official website of IBPS, ibps.in.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has released the IBPS RRB Clerk, PO and SO 2020 results. The list of provisionally selected candidates for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020, IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II and III or VIII examination is now available on ibps.in. Steps and link to check the results are provided her below. Please note, this is the provisional list. Marks for the candidates have not been released.
Also, for Office Assistant or Clerical Cadre, there is no interview round. Candidates selected, would be required to proof of local language proficiency. The final result for Officer Scale I, II and III (PO and SO) examinations is also provided below.
How to Check the IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Result 2020?
- Visit the official site of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Click on the IBPS RRB PO, Clerk 2020 Result link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to fill in the required fields and click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Go to the official website ibps.in. On the home page click on the link for respective posts. Direct links provided below.
- List of candidates provisionally selected for IBPS RRB Office Assistant VIII examination (IBPS RRB Clerk)
- List of Candidates provisionally selected for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (IBPS RRB PO)
- List of Candidates provisionally selected for IBPS RRB Officer Scale II (IBPS RRB SO)
- List of Candidates provisionally selected for IBPS RRB Officer Scale III (IBPS RRB SO)
On the new window that opens, select the state you have opted for. The complete list of candidates shortlisted/ provisionally selected would be available on the screen.
Go through the list to check for your roll number or name. Candidates selected would now be called for document verification. Updates for the same would be available to the candidates shortly. Candidates may please note that the links are taking a while to load due to heavy volumes on the server. If not able to check, candidates are advised to try after some time.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.