Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee will release IIT JAM Admit Card 2023 on its web portal. Candidates can download the admit card through the official site of IIT JAM at https://jam.iitg.ac.in/. The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2022 will be conducted on February 14 at various centers across the country.
The Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee has released the admission card for the Joint Admission test for Masters (JAM) 2022 which is scheduled on February 12, 2023. JAM 2020 is a master’s level entrance examination for admission to MSc. (Two-Year), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD, Dual Degree, MSc-MS (Research)/PhD Dual Degree, MSc-MTech Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree programmes at IITs.
The IIT JAM examination will be conducted in two sessions- Paper I and Paper II. Paper I exam will be conducted from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and Paper-II will be conducted from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. Candidates can download the admit card by following these simple steps given below.
|Name of the admit card||JAM Exam Admit Card 2023|
|Title||Download the Joint Admission test Admit Card 2023|
|Subject||Indian Institute of Technology released the Joint Admission test Admit Card 2023|
|Admit Card ddate||January 14, 2023|
|Exam Date||February 12, 2023|
Paper codes for JAM: JAM will have seven test papers, namely, Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH) each of three hours duration. Candidates may take one or two test papers, subject to the test schedule limits and payment of an extra price for the second test paper.
- IIT JAM Admit Card: February 03, 2023
- IIT JAM Exam Date: February 12, 2023
- IIT JAM Result: 23-03-2023
Examination Schedule: February 23, 2021 (Sunday)
|Session||Time||Test Papers and Codes|
Mathematical Statistics (MS) and
Geology (GG) and
How to download IIT JAM Admit Card 2023?
The Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee has released the admission card for the Joint Admission test for Masters (JAM) 2022 which is scheduled on February 12, 2023. JAM is a master's level entrance examination for admission to MSc. (Two-Year), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD, Dual Degree, MSc-MS (Research)/PhD Dual Degree, MSc-MTech Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor's Degree programmes at IITs.
- Visit the jam.iitr.ac.in Website
Applied candidates, visit the official site of IIT JAM at jam.iitk.ac.in in your device browser.
- Click on Admit Card Link
Click on IIT JAM Admit Card 2022 link is available on the home page. You will be redirected to a new page asking for login credentials.
- Enter Login Details
A new web page will open, then candidates can enter their login credentials.
- Click on Submit Button
After, filling in your login details and clicking on the submit button. Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download Admit Card
Check the admit card and download it. Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
IIT JAM Exam details:
The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours. The medium for all the test papers will be English only. There will be a total of 60 questions carrying a total of 100 marks. The entire paper will be divided into three sections, A, B and C. All sections are compulsory.
IIT JAM Scheme of Exam:
- a. Section A will have 30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) questions – 10 questions carrying one mark each and 20 questions carrying 2 marks each.
- b. Section B will have 10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQs) carrying 2 marks each. In case of MSQs, one question may have one or more correct answers listed as options. A candidate has to identify all the correct answers for a question to get full credit for that question.
- c. Section C will have 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions. In this section, 10 questions will carry one mark and 10 questions will carry two marks each.
IIT JAM Admit Card Instructions
- An Admit Card, containing the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature and Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied along with the Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
- The Candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the Candidate should inform to Officials
- If a candidate is not able to download his/her Admit Card, may be contacted through Phone/Fax/E-mail in a proper way
- A printout of the downloaded Admit Card must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification.
- The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators/JAM officials for verification.
- The Admit Card of JAM must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of admission, if required by the Admitting Institute.
- The JAM result would be announced on March 22.
- IIT JAM is conducted across the country jointly by the Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science.
JAM is an all India Entrance examination for admission to M.Sc. (Two Year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree programmes at the IITs and to the Integrated Ph.D. programmes at IISc. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of IIT JAM.