JAM Answer Key 2021 download and Raise Objections at jam.iisc.ac.in. IISC Bengaluru has released the answer key for the Joint Admission Test For Masters (JAM) 2021 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the JAM 2021 examination can check the answer key online at jam.iisc.ac.in.
Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru has uploaded the answer key for all the 7 subjects for which the entrance exam was held i.e. Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Geology and Mathematical Statistics on their official website.
The window to raise the objection on IIT JAM Answer Key 2021 will be opened for raise challenges, the candidates need to provide an explanation against the questions and pay a fee of Rs.500 per question through the JOAPS portal.
According official statement, The answer keys are open to challenge during March 1 to 3, 2021 by paying a fee of ₹500 per question through the JOAPS portal. The question number and answer mentioned in the challenge must be according to the question paper posted on this webpage and not the one found on the candidate’s response sheet.
Candidates challenging the answer key must also provide a detailed answer to the question. The fee of ₹500 will be refunded only if a challenge is found to be valid. The final answer key will be available on this webpage in the third week of March 2021.
How to Download JAM Answer Key 2021:
- Visit the official website at jam.iisc.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘JAM 2021 Question Papers and Answer Keys are now available’
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Click on the specific subject
- The JAM answer key for the selected subject in a pdf format will be displayed on the screen
- Download the answer key and take its printout for future use.
How to raise objections on IIT JAM 2021 Answer Key?
- Go to the official JOAPS website: jam.iisc.ac.in
- Click on the ‘JAM Answer Key’ tab
- Make a payment of Rs.500 per objection
- Enter the question number which you found wrong, write an argument and attach supporting documents for the same