Indian Bank has released the Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 notification on its official website, https://indianbank.in/ and it has invited applications to fill 312 vacancies for the post of specialist officer posts. The recruitment drive is for hiring senior managers, managers, chief managers, and assistant, managers at various departments of the bank. Interested candidates may apply online on or before June 14 through online mode only.
After the conclusion of the application process, Indian Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of selection. The selection will be made either through Shortlisting of applications followed by an interview or a written/online test followed by an interview.
Indian Bank will hold a computer-based examination for selection of candidates. An applicant must be a graduate from a recognized University in India. Candidates are advised to check the recruitment advertisement for specialization required in graduation degree.
|Name of the recruitment||Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022|
|Title||Apply for the Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Subject||Indian Bank released SO Recruitment 2022 notification|
Details of Posts:
- Assistant Manager Credit
- Manager Credit
- Manager Security
- Manager Forex
- Manager Legal
- Manager Dealer
- Manager Risk Management
- Senior Manager Risk Management
- Education: Applicants should have a graduate degree or a CA qualification or a relevant postgraduate degree to apply.
- Age: For the post of senior manager, the minimum age to apply is 25 years and maximum is 38 years. For senior manager role the age bracket to apply is 25 to 38 years for manager riles it is 23 to 35 and for assistant manager the age bracket is 20 to 30 years.
- Work experience: Freshers can apply for the role of Assistant Manager whereas other posts require prior experience. The recruitment will be subject to the government’s existing reservation policies, which are available in the official notification.
Those candidates who have graduated from a recognized college or university are eligible to apply. Also, the candidate should be age between 20 to 30 years in January 2022 to be eligible for the post. The selection process comprises of a preliminary examination which will be an online Computer Based Test. This will be followed by a mains written examination and a Personal Interview.
The selection process for postcode 3, Manager Security will comprise of shortlisting of applications followed by an interview. For other posts, the selection process will comprise of a test and personal interview. For Scale I and II posts the exam will be of 2 hours’ duration and of maximum 200 marks. The exam for Scale III post will be of 1-hour duration and will carry 100 marks.
The minimum qualifying mark in Test is 40 % for candidates belonging to unreserved / EWS category and 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
Application Fee: The application fee for Indian Bank SO recruitment is Rs 850. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD categories have to pay a concessional fee of Rs 175. Candidates can apply for one post only. In case of multiple applications, only the latest completed one will be retained and all the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
Salary: Those selected for the scale 1 posts will get salary in the range of Rs 36,000 to Rs 63,840. Candidates selected for scale II jobs will get salary in the range of Rs 48170 and Rs 69,810. For scale 3 level jobs the salary will be up to Rs 78,230 and for scale 4 level jobs it will be Rs 89,890. DA, CCA, HRA / leased accommodation, leave fare concession, medical aid, hospitalization benefits, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per the rules of the bank.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 24/05/2022
- Closure of registration of application: 14/06/2022
- Closure for editing application details: 14/06/2022
- Last date for printing your application: 29/06/2022
- Online Fee Payment: 24/05/2022 to 14/06/2022
How to Apply for Indian Bank SO Recruitment:
The Indian Bank has invited online application for the recruitment of the Specialist Officer (SO) on its official website. Interested and eligible can apply for the posts online at indianbank.net.in
- First, Candidates are required to visit the official website of Indian Bank
- Go to the Indian Bank recruitment link on the homepage
- Click on the IB specialist officers vacancies
- The link will take you to another page
- Register yourself to generate an ID and Password
- Fill in the application form with correct details and upload photograph and signatures
- Pay the fee of the form via online or offline methods
- Download the application form and keep the print for future reference