Children’s Day Stamp Design Competitions: India Post – Departmental Posts has announced the Children’s Day Stamp Design Competitions 2020 Notification for inviting entries from the interested candidates. Department of Posts is holding a Stamp Design Competition. The Theme of the competition is “A Day in the Rains”.Children’s Day Stamp Design Contest 2020.
Theme: Children’s Day 2019 Stamp Design Competition on the theme “Child Rights”
Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, Government of India organizes a Stamp design competition for children across India on the occasion of Children’s Day every year. Given that the two momentous occasions for child rights viz. 30 years of CRC (1989-2019) and 70 years of UNICEF in India (1949-2019) coincide this year, the Department of Posts is partnering with UNICEF to launch this year’s Children’s Day stamp design contest on the theme of Child Rights.
Accordingly, entries are invited for Children’s Day 2019 Stamp Design Competition”. The theme of the competition is “Child Rights“. The participants are to make an original design on the subject (should not be copy of picture painted/creative by someone else).
- Right to Survival
- Right to Development
- Right to Protection
- Right to Participation
Department of Posts, Government of India and UNICEF invite you to design stamps on the theme: Child Rights
Children studying in classes Ist to XIlth can participate in this contest. The drawing/ painting could be in ink, watercolour, oil colour or any other medium (Computer printed/ printout will not be allowed). The design submitted should be such as can be depicted on the stamps in a visually appealing manner so as to be of interest to philatelists/collectors. Participants are free to use drawing paper, art paper or any other type of white paper of A4 size.
The Terms and Conditions to participate in the competition are as follows:
1. Entries are invited for Stamp Design Competition. The participants are to make an original design on this subject (should not be a copy of the picture painted by someone else).
2. Any citizen of India below 18 years of age can participate in this contest The design could be in ink, watercolour, oil colour or any other medium (computer printed/printout will not be allowed). The design submitted should be such that can be depicted on the stamps ln a visually appealing manner.
3. Participants are free to use drawing paper, art paper or any other type of white paper of A4 Size.
4. The following particulars should be written legibly on the reverse of the design:
1. Name of the Participant:
5. Full and complete residential address with Pin code:
6. Phone/Mobile Number:
7. E-Mail ID(If available):
Above details should be filled.
5. An undertaking stating that ‘The artwork submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’ should be sent along with the entry. In case of any legal dispute related to copyright issue, Department of Posts Will is not liable for the same.
Selected designs may be considered for use on stamps and other philatelic material. The prize money will be as follows:
A. First prize 50.000/-
B. Second prize 24,000/-
C. Third prize 10,000/-
5 Consolation Prizes: 5000/-
How to Send:
The design should be sent without being folded, through “Speed Post” only, In A4 size envelope. The participants should mention “Stamp Design Contest” on the envelope In which the drawing Is sent
Room No.108(8), Oak Bhawan, Parliament Street,
New Deihl- 110001
Last Date: The entries should reach on the following address by 20.09.2019. The entries received after the last date of receipt will not be entertained.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details