Instructions for Conduct of Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Programme, Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Programme 14 Days Special Drive, JB MV Programme Schedule for Education, Instructions for Conduct of Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Programme in All AP Schools. Department of School Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. JB MV -14 Days Special Drive Program from October 7th, 2014.
JB MV Programme in All Schools from October 7.
District Eductional Officer, Chittoor District has issued certain instructions for Conduct of Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Programme in All Schools from October 7th, 2014 as per 14 day special drive schedule.
In this regarding The DEO has informed to all the Mandal Educational Officers in the District to should fallow the given instructions are to be followed scrupulously on conduct of Janma Bhoomi – Maa Vooru Programme in all the Schools in the districts and he has requested to all the districts and Mandals officials to participate and make success this programme as per schedule.
Hence, The DEO has informed to all the Mandal Educational Officers in the district to issue necessary instructions to all the Head Masters of Schools and CRPs to follow the below mentioned instructions scrupulously. These instructions are provided here for all the MEOs, School Head Masters and Teachers. This information and guidelines are useful to our schools.
Instructions for Conduct of Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Programme in All AP Schools
Display of School Age Children particulars who ore residing in school catchment area habitations in the notice board of all schools (Govt+MP+Mpl+Zillaparishad) following the procedure below.
- Total no. of Children in School Catchment Area,
- No.of Children studying in Government Schools and Private Schools separately,
- Name wise Out of School Children in the catchment area.
- Cleaning the School Premises with clean Environment. Maintaining clean Toilets.
- Opening of Schools with festive Environrnent. White Washing, Decorating the school with Colour papers, Rangoli, flowers etc.,
- Plantation in Schools atleast 10 plants in each school ma making the responsibility to the Children in growing the Plants.
- Inviting the Old students and involving them in school development activities.
- Micro Planning for preparation of U-DISE.
- Use the Mobile Aadhar Teams for the students who are not having Aadhar Cards numbers.
- Conduct of awareness programmes the children on implementation of “5(Five) Campaigns” introduced by the Govemment.
- Conduct of awareness to children about the success of “MOM Satellite” and the programmes being implemented by Govt of Andhra Pradesh for improvement of Science Experiments.
- Exhibiting Science Experiments prepared by Children.
- Identifying donors in the Village for providing Furniture in the UP Schools with matching Grant by donars.
- Jonma Boomi Mandal Team consists with Two Teams, Mandal Educational Officers should be in the Team of MRO, other Senior Head Masters from the Mandal must be in the Team of MPDO.
- Display of new TLMs, Projects by the Students in the schools.
- Discussing the importance of the Village and the important persons in the village with the Students.
- Conduct Fancy Dress Competition like National leaders, Great Scientists, Sports persons etc.,
- Avoiding usage of Plastic in the Schools.
- Celebrate Hand washing day on 15th October,2014 and tell importance of washing of hands to the students.
1) Head Moster : To Conduct all the Activities above in the school.
2) CRP: To Visit all schools and appraise the CRC HM and MEO on implementation of activities.
3) CRC HM: Visiting the schools in his/her cluster to take every action to implement the above octivities.
4) CEO: Over all Supervision and Reporting this Office.