Instructions for Implementation of Telangana Ku Haritha Haram (TKHH): DSE Telangana, Rc.No.77, Dt. 30-07-2016. Sub:- School Education – Haritha Haram – Implementation of Telangana Ku Haritha Haram(TKHH) in the State – Review meeting conducted by the Chief Secretary to Govt. on TKHH program – Minutes – certain instruction issued – Reg.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER & DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION:: TELANGANA:: HYDERABAD:
Proc.Rc.No.7/7PS-2-1/2015 Dated: 18-08-2017
Sub:- School Education – Telanganaku Haritha Haram Programme – Plantation to Saplings – Improve the performance in certain Districts – Instructions issued – Reg.
1) This office proc.Rc.No.77/PS2-1/2015, dated.10.07.2017.
2) D.O.Lr.No.4754/SE.General/Al/2017, dated.10.07.2017 of the Special Chief Secretary to Government, School Education Department, Telangana Secretariat, Hyderabad.
3) This office proc.Rc.No.77/PS2-1/2015, dated.11.07.2017 & 12.07.2017.
4) Govt.Memo.No.4754/Genl/Al/2017, dated:l0.07.2017 along with email from the Forest Department, dated:l0.07.2017.
5) This office Proc.Rc.No.77/PS2-1/2015, dated:14.07.2017 & 18.07.2017.
6) Department wise weekly progress report, dated:24.07.2017.
7) This office Proc.Rc.No.77/PS2-1/2015, dated:14.07.2017, 18.07.2017 &
8) Govt Memo No.4754/Genl/Al/2017, dated:24.07.2017.
9) D.O.Lr.No.4754/SE.Genl/Al/2017, dated:25.07.2017.
10) This office Proc.Rc.No.77/PS2-1/2015,dated:28.07.2017.
The attention of the under mentioned District Educational Officers is invited to the references read above, and they are informed that the Telanganaku Haritha Haram is a flagship program of the State Government to increase the coverage of Greenery in the State.
To achieve the same, they have to undertake a massive plantation program in every possible open space in and around the school premises also. But as the Weekly Report furnished by the District Educational Officers (Details enclosed) it is observed that the performances of the under mentioned districts are below the state average.
They are, therefore, directed to conduct frequent review meetings with Head Masters and motivate the school children of all the schools under all managements in their districts to take up plantations in large scale during wet spell of this monsoon and ensure 100 % survival of plants with tree guards/fencing and improve the performance in the district.
1) Govt Memo No. 1145/SE.Gen/A1/2014 , Dated: 11.03.2015.
2) Govt Memo No. 1145/SE.Gen/A1/2014, Dated: 10.12.2015.
3) This office Proc.Rc.No.77/PS2-1/2015,Dates: 29.12.2015, 03.05.2016, 03.06.2016, 14.06.2016,16.06.2016, and 06.07.2016.
4) Govt Memo No.1145/SE.Gen/A1/2014 , Dated: 02.07.2016.
5) Lr.No.1120/for.1(2)/2015 Forest Dept. Dated:01.07.2016.
6) Govt Memo No.16085/OP & MC/A2/2015 , Dated: 06.07.2016.
7) Lr.No.1120/for.I(2)/2015, Dated: 22-07-2016 from Principal Secretary to Govt. Forest Dept.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are invited to the reference 7th read above, and they are informed that the Chief Secretary to Govt. reviewed district wise department wise performance under TKHH during the Video Conference and directed all District Collectors to prepare a Micro – Plan for maintenance and monitoring for plantation taken up in each village.
The Micro Plan shall content site of planting, the status of protection of seedlings planted by putting brushwood fencing and watering of the plants till next summer. The Micro Plan shall be detailed including funds requirement vis-à-vis availability at District level, additional fund requirement, person-in-charge of seedlings planted, water source, mode of transport of water, frequency of watering, etc.
A draft format for preparation of Micro Plan at Village level and Municipality / Corporation level is enclosed herewith for guidance and District Collectors may revise the same as per necessity. The draft Micro Plan shall be prepared latest by 26.07-2016. The silent features of the discussions for School Education Dept. are as follows.
In this regard, the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Govt. has communicated the Micro–Plan Maintenance Of Plantations In Gram Panchayat / Municipality for School Education Dept. as follows:
I. Protection against grazing and trampling:
a) No. of plants to which brushwood fencing required.
b) No. of plants to which fencing provided under MNREGA and other schemes.
c) No. of plants is to be protected for which additional funds required at the village / Municipality level.
d) Funds required for brushwood fencing.
e) Funds available at Village / Municipality level under NREGS or other schemes.
f) Additional funds required for brushwood fencing.
II. Watering during dry spells to make cent percent survival
a) No. of plants to which watering facility to be given.
b) No. of plants for which watering facility provided under MNREGA and other schemes, fire tenders, tankers with urban body / Panchayats / Municipality, etc.
c) No. of plants is to be processed to achieve the target for which additional funds required at the village / Municipality level.
d) Funds required for watering up to June 2017.
e) Funds available under MNREGA and other schemes.
f) Additional funds required for watering up to June 2017.
g) Frequency of watering.
h) Source of watering.
i) Distance from which water would be transported.
Further, they are informed that the District Planting Progress proforma and requirement of Funds for protection and watering of seedlings up to June 2017 proforma under TKHH proformas is herewith enclosed.
Therefore, all the DEOs in the State are requested to take further course of action as per Micro Plan for maintenance of plantations in Gram Panchayat/ Municipalities duly consulting the concerned District Collectors for implementation of TKHH program in respective Districts and submit a copy of the Micro Plant to this office within a week positively.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details