Instructions on School Activities, A meeting was conducted to all DEOs in the Telangana State, on November 25th, 2014 at office of the Commissioner and Director of School Education,Telangaana, Hyderabad.
The following officers attended the review meeting.
1. Addl. Director, MDM O/o the C&DSE, Telangana Hyderabad;
2. Asst Director MDM and supporting staff. In this review meeting, discussed on following agenda items. Instructions on School Activities
- Conduct of SMC meeting at District and Mandal Level.
- Health and Hygienic Conditions.
- Details of untoward incidents.
- Grievance mechanism .
- Coverage against enrolment, Un coverage against enrolment reasons.
- Status of payment to FCI.
- Inspection and visits at District, Division and Mandal Level Officers.
- Gas connections.
- Status of kitchen sheds construction.
- Issues if any.
- It is reviewed that the conduct of SMC meeting at District Level and Mandal Level, Take immediate steps for the conduct of SMC meeting at District Level and also at Mandal Level with specific agenda.
- To persue the matter with the Medical and Health officer and conduct the periodical Medical check up to the pupil apart implementation of MDM Scheme in the District.
- To issue necessary instructions to all the Dy.E.Os and M.E.Os in the District to keep close watch on the implementation of MDM Scheme at the Mandal and Divisional Level to ensure the Health and hygienic implementation of MDM Scheme and to avoid untoward incidents.
- It is instructed to install a land phone on the table of the section Assistant to receive the grievance if any and maintain a register at section level to take follow up action for the grievance received from time to time. A press note shall be issued accordingly.
- To submit the information with regard to the coverage against enrolment, un coverage enrolment with percentage basing on the MIS On line information. Further, it is instructed that to identify the schools where the less number of pupil have taken meal and very lowest coverage of enrolment.
- Prepare action plan for the selection of 50 such schools in the District and take necessary action for the conduct of inspection by the inspecting officers concerned and also the Assistant Director concerned at random and submit the report to the District Educational Officer on or before 15-12-2014, so that the DEO shall submit the report by 15-12-2014 to the C&DSE Telangana Hyderabad.
- The Dy.E.Os and M.E.Os in the District have to conduct the Inspection of schools promptly and submit the reports to the District Educational Officer on the implementation of the MDM Scheme, the DEO should review the reports of the M.E.Os and Dy.E.Os and take prompt action immediately.
- To verify the records and state whether the budgetary provision for allotment of Gas Connection and Stove to the cocking agencies and submit the report to the C&DSE.
- To submit the list of schools in the District along with enrolment as per the DISE, whether kitchen shed available or not and also the number of rooms available in Primary , Upper Primary and High Schools as per the DISE DATA and also identified the number of rooms available in the school more than requirement in RVM/RMSA as per the enrolment.
- To update MIS MDM DATA through Online up to October, 2014, by 02-12-2014 without fail.
- To implement the MDM Scheme effectively and the observe whether the cocking agencies are following the MENU and also providing of weekly 2 eggs without fail.
- To take necessary measures for appointment of cocking agencies as per the orders of the Government through the Tahasildar concerned who is the competent authority.