Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 1st Instalment amount has been released on 28th April 2021 by the AP State Governent. Now, AP government is planning to release the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2nd Instalment also. YS Jaganmohan Reddy has initiated the Vasathi Deevena scheme of financial educational assistance to students for various courses in the state of AP. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021 intends to help students from low-income group families who are good in their academic studies. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 1st and 2nd-second instalments provide financial assistance to students studying in different academic courses such as ITI, polytechnic, diploma, and degree courses offered by the government and other institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
The amount of financial aid depends upon the course which the student is pursuing. The Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Date of JVD scheme will be given in December 2021. Here we are providing details in this web page regarding the application procedure, amount of financial assistance available, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligible List, documents required, and similar other information in relation to the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
The students who are good in academics but belong to below the poverty line category find it very difficult to apply for courses that have a high fee so to help all these students, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
Details of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|Title||Check the JVD Scheme Installment Details|
|Subject||Govt Of AP launched the Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|Scheme Launched on||27th November 2019|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena First Installment Date||28th April 2021|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Date||December 2021|
|Application Mode||Online OR Offline|
|JVD Official Website||https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/|
|YSR Navasakam Portal||https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/|
YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme
Under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, scholarships will be provided to all eligible candidates. The scholarship will be provided to all of the poverty line categories of students because the government wants to help the students to study all their desired courses without doing any errands or part-time jobs. The scholarship will help the students to carry on education and to become successful people in the future. The government is implementing the scholarship as soon as possible.
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has released the installment of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. The Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred Rs. 1,048.94 crore under 10,89,302 beneficiaries. Under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Rs 10000 has been paid to each ITI Student, Rs 15000 for Polytechnic student, and Rs 15000 for each Degree Perusing Student. The Andhra Pradesh government has transferred this amount through direct benefits transfer mode.
Benefits of JVD Scheme
- This scheme aims to improve the Gross Enrolment Rate (GER), provide quality higher education, ensure continuation of students in the stream of higher education, and equip the students with essential skills.
- Under Jagananna Vasathi Deewana, the government provides for the hostel and mess charges of BPL students.
- In addition, the scheme will bear the food and hostel expenses of such students.
- Financial assistance up to Rs. 20,000 per annum to the selected list of beneficiaries.
- Students pursuing any UG/ Industrial Training Institute / Polytechnic courses will be covered under the scheme.
- Industrial Training Institute Courses (ITI) students will receive Rs 10,000 every year, polytechnic students get Rs15,000, and degree students get Rs 20,000 as fee reimbursement.
- Full fee reimbursement is provided for SC/ST students irrespective of courses.
- The following incentives will be granted as per the course:
- ITI Courses: Rs 10,000 pa
- Degree Courses: Rs 20,000 pa
- Polytechnic Courses: Rs 15,000 pa
Courses Available under JVD Scheme
The following list of courses is included under the YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
|ii||Bachelors of Education (B.Ed)|
|iii||Bachelors of Pharmacy|
|viii||Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|x||Other UG/ PG courses|
Eligibility Criteria for JVD scheme
Students who are pursuing above said courses, want to enroll yourself under the Jagananna deevena scheme then you can follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must be enrolled in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
Documents Required for JVD Scheme
For consideration in availing of the benefits offered by the YSR Jagnanna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, prepare the following list of documents beforehand. Also, these documents must possess true information and original.
|ii||Proof of Residence|
|iv||Proof of Admission|
|vi||Proof of Income|
|vii||Caste Certificate, if applicable|
|viii||BPL/ EWS Certificate|
|ix||Occupational Certificates of the parents|
|x||Declaration of the non-tax payee|
|xi||Bank account details|
Registration Process Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
If you want to apply under the scheme then you have to follow the below given steps:
- First visit the official website of the JVD scheme, http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- From the homepage select JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma from the dropdown menu under the Downloads tab.
- Once click on that link, a PDF file ‘Social audit and Survey format for Fee Reimbursement’ will be opened.
- You will need to Download or print the application form.
- Then fill in all the relevant details such as a village, volunteer, mobile number, family details, bank account details, validation information, etc. After filling the form, attach all required documents as given above.
- Cross-check all the details and then submit this application form to the Social Welfare Department.
Beneficiary List of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
If you want to check the list of the beneficiary that have been selected to provide benefits of the scheme then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- The candidates will have to visit the official website, https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following address-
- https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=” Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code“
- You will get a PDF of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List.
How to Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status
Before initiating the Vasathi Deevena payment government will send you one text message to mobile in that message you have the Vasathi Deevena Bill number.
SMS Message: Forwarded from BR-APCFSS. Payment advice initiated by Treasury Official for Govt. Bill No: 2020-2445678. Vasathi Deevena Bill Number: 2020-2445678
- First, go to the official website cfms.ap.gov.in portal
- Then CFMS home page will open in that “Citizen Services” click on the expenditure links
- Then click on the bill status after the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status page will open enter the details