JEE Advanced Exam dates 2020 & Timings released for Paper I and Paper 2 Exams. JEE Advanced 2020 paper 1 and Paper 2 Exam dates and timings 2020. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has released the Schedule of Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) 2020 on its official website: https://jeeadv.ac.in/.
Due to the CARONA Outbreak, the examination date of JEE (Advanced) 2020 has been shifted to August 23
Candidates who have cleared the JEE Main January exam 2020 are qualified to appear for the JEE advanced exam 2020. JEE Advanced is the gateway to admissions in IIT, NIT and other engineering colleges.
Through JEE Advanced Exam, Indian Institutes of Technology – IITs offer admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or Architecture. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are awarded to candidates enrolled in the dual degree programs upon successful completion of the course curriculum.
In a few of the IITs, students enrolled in the 4-year Bachelor’s program have the option to convert to B.Tech (Honors) and/or B.Tech. with Minors.
IIT, Delhi has released the information brochure for JEE Advanced 2020 on its official website. Candidates interested in the examination can check the brochure online at jeeadv.ac.in.
The online registration for the JEE Advanced will commence from May 1, 2020, and will close on May 6, 2020. The last date for the payment of the application fee is May 7, 2020.
IIT will release the admit card for the JEE Advanced 2020 on August 16, 2020, on its official website. It will be available to download until August 23, 2020.
Candidates must fulfil one of the following two criteria in order to be eligible for admission at IIT:
Candidates must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or an equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks for SC, ST and PwD candidates should be at least 65%. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are required as compulsory subjects in Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination in 2019 or 2020.
Candidates must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective Class XII (or equivalent) board examination in 2019 or 2020 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
The candidate must have been born on or after October 1, 1995. In the case of SC, ST, and PwD candidates, the candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1990.
|B.Tech.||Bachelor of Technology||4 Years|
|B.S.||Bachelor of Science||4 Years|
|B.Arch.||Bachelor of Architecture||5 Years|
|Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech.||Dual degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology||5 Years|
|Dual Degree B.S. – M.S.||Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science||5 Years|
|Integrated M.Tech.||Integrated Master of Technology||5 Years|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Integrated Master of Science||5 Years|
At present, there are twenty-three IITs located in the country:
- Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi, IIT (BHU)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, Bhilai, IITBhilai
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar, IITBBS
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, IITB
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi, IITD
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, IIT (ISM)
- Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad, Dharwad, IIT Dharwad
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gandhinagar, IITGN
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa, Goa, IITGoa
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati, IITG
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Hyderabad, IITH
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Indore, IIT
- Indian Institute of Technology Jammu, Jammu, IIT Jammu
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, Jodhpur, IITJ
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, IITK
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur, IITKgp
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, IITM
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Mandi, IITMandi
- Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, Palakkad, IITPKD
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Patna, IITP
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, IITR
- Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Ropar, IITRPR
- Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati, Tirupati, IITTP
JEE Advanced Exam Key dates:
- Online Registration begins for JEE (Main) qualified Candidates: May 1, 2020
- Online Registration closes: May 6, 2020, 17:00 IST
- Last date for fee payment of candidates who have successfully completed upto May 07, 2020
- JEE Advance Exam Hall tickets /Admit Cards: August 16
- JEE Advanced Exam date: August 23
- JEE Advanced Exam Answer key: …
- JEE Advanced Exam Results: ……
JEE advanced result will be declared on June 8, 2020. The architecture aptitude test will be held on June 12 while its result will be declared on June 16. The tentative seat allocation process will begin from …
- Declaration of JEE (Advanced) 2020 Results:…
- Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT): ..
- Declaration of AAT results: ..
- Tentative Start of Seat Allocation Process: ..
The entire JEE (Advanced) 2020 Exam will be conducted in a fully computer-based test mode.
JEE Advanced 2020 examination will be held on August 23, in India and abroad, on August 23, 2020 (Monday), in the two shifts: Paper 1 (09:00 to 12:00 IST) and Paper 2 (14:00 to 17:00 IST).
As per the schedule, session 1 will be conducted on August 23, in the morning shift i.e., 9 am to 12 pm. Session 2 will be from 2 pm to 5 pm. The date of the admit card for the exam would also be updated on the official website. The candidates need to login to the official website to check and download the JEE (Advanced) admit card 2020.
The entire JEE (Advanced) 2020 Examination will be conducted in a fully computer-based test mode. The candidates can check more details on the same from the official website of the exam.
Paper Day Date Time Session
Paper-1 Monday, August 23, 09:00 to 12:00 IST Session 1
Paper-2 Monday August 23, 14:00 to 17:00 IST Session 2
IIT Delhi is conducting JEE Advanced 2020 under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2020. The candidates who qualify JEE Advanced will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs. – JEE Advanced Syllabus