JIPMER MBBS 2020 Entrance Exam, JIPMER MBBS admissions, JIPMER MBBS 2020 Online application form, How to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2020 JIPMER MBBS 2020 registrations start on jipmer.edu.in; check how to apply, eligibility details here. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, JIPMER has released the online application forms for MBBS admissions of 2020.
The entrance examination is scheduled below dates. As many as 200 MBBS seats at JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal campuses would be filled by means of the examination. Candidates from all over India are eligible to apply for the examination. Candidates interested can fill the online application forms on the official website jipmer.edu.in. Instructions on how to apply, important dates, eligibility and break up of the number of seats for JIPMER MBBS 2020 are provided below.
JIPMER 2020 Registration for MBBS Entrance Exam begins @ jipmer.edu.in: The Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has opened the online window for registration of MBBS entrance exam 2020. The link to JIPMER MBBS 2020 online application was opened today (Wednesday, March 6, 2020). The candidates who are interested to join the MBBS programe offered by the JIPMER are advised to visit the official website of the Institute to apply for the entrance examination.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Entrance Exam: Important Dates
Online Registration starts – 06.03.2020 (Wednesday) 11.00 AM
Online Registration closes – 12.04.2020 (Friday) 5.00 PM
Hall Ticket: From 20.05.2020 (Monday) 10.00 AM to 02.06.2020 (Sunday) 8.00 AM
Entrance Examination – 02.06.2020 (Sunday) | Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM | Afternoon Shift :- 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
Merit List – On or Before June 21 (Tentative)
Counseling of Choosing for JIPMER Puducherry (OR) JIPMER Karaikal
First Counseling (Tentative) 26th to 28th JUNE 2020
Second Counseling (Tentative) 24th JULY 2020
Third Counseling (Tentative) 21st AUGUST 2020
Final Counseling (Tentative) 26th SEPTEMBER 2020
The duration of the MBBS course offered by the JIPMER is 4 years and 6 months followed by one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship for the award of Degree.
AIIMS MBBS 2020: The AIIMS MBBS exam is likely to be conducted between May 25 and 26 next year. For the PG admission, the exam is expected to be conducted on May 5, 2020. The exams for the M.Sc and Biotechnology aspirants are likely to be held on June 29. The students can expect the results before July 5, 2020.
AIIMS MBBS 2020: Important Dates:
- Online submission of application forms: First week of January to March. 2020
- Downloading of admit cards: First week of May 2020
- Dates of examination:
- MBBS: May 25 and 26
- PG: May 5
- M.Sc and Biotechnology: June 29
- Declaration of results: July 5, 2020
AIIMS MBBS 2020: Minimum Marks to Qualify
Candidates belonging to the unreserved category must score at least 50 percent, those belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) must score at least 45 percent and those belonging to SC/ST must score at least 40 percent in order to be considered eligible for further counseling process of AIIMS MBBS.
AIIMS MBBS 2020: Exam Pattern
Physics: 60 questions
Chemistry: 60 questions
Biology: 60 questions
General knowledge: 10 questions
Aptitude and logical thinking: 10 questions
There are certain instructions and rules which candidates have to adhere to before the exam and while appearing for the exam.
The examination would be conducted only in online mode. Also, depending on the number of applications received, JIPMER may decide on revising the schedule of the examination or conducting the exam in two batches on the same date… Also, candidates are required to fill the application form online. The process flow, brochure and other details are available on the official website. The eligibility, number of seats and other important details are summarized below.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Important Dates
Online submission of application forms: First week of January to March. 2020
Downloading of admit cards: First week of May 2020
Dates of examination:
MBBS: May 25 and 26
PG: May 5
M.Sc and Biotechnology: June 29
Declaration of results: July 5, 2020
Read: AIMA to release MAT admit cards today at 2 pm
Eligibility criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2020 :
As per the information brochure of the JIPMER MBBS 2020 examination, the candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
1. Should be an Indian Citizen or an Overseas Citizen of India
2. Must have acquired the minimum age of 17 years as on December 31, 2020. This means that the candidates born on or before January 1, 2002, are eligible to apply. Please note, there is no upper age limit for JIPMER MBBS 2020 examination.
3. Candidates are also required to have passed Class 12 or qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English. Candidates should note that the level of English language studies should not be less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training, NCERT.
4. Candidates are also required to have passed the qualifying examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together. The minimum percentage requirement for reserved category students if 50%.
5. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for JIPMER 2020. Their admission, however, would be provisional to them meeting the minimum educational qualifications as listed above.
6. Details of seats available in JIMPMER MBBS 2020.
How to Apply for JIPMER MBBS 2020 Examination:
Candidates interested in applying for the entrance examination are required to fill the online application form. Please note that no offline applications would be accepted. A complete process flow with pictorial representation(User guide) on how to fill the online application form is available on the official website jipmer.edu.
Candidates are advised to go through the brochure carefully and the process flows along with the instructions before filling the online application form. The online application forms for JIPMER are provided here. Also, candidates can pay the fee only through net banking, debit or credit card. There is no facility to pay the fee with a bank challan. Hence candidates are advised to arrange for the same, if not available already.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details