The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations has begun the application process of the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test, JKCET 2021. This application process is for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes in government, private colleges of Jammu and Kashmir for the academic session 2021.
Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test, JKCET 2021 Application Window has now opened on the official site. J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination has opened this window for candidates to edit or upload their class 12 marks. Candidates appearing for this exam can do so by going to jkbopee.gov.in.
JKCET 2021 Application Window for Editing, Uploading documents will be open till August 19, 2021. Candidates will not be able to modify their applications after that. Along with this, JKBOPEE has also released a set of instructions for editing and uploading documents on the website. Students will have to fill in their total marks and even marks obtained in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. They may also go through the steps given here to know how to edit or upload their class 12 marks.
JKCET 2021: How to Edit, Upload Class 12 marks
- Go to the official site- jkbopee.gov.in.
- Click on the tab ‘Online Applications’ given on homepage.
- Now click on link that reads ‘CET Engineering Editing Form’.
- Enter your details as asked like Application Id and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit.
- After this, an OTP would come on your registered mobile number or email address.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Verify.
- Click on the option that reads ‘Edit Form’ and start entering your marks.
- Click on ‘Upload Document’ and upload your class 12 marks and then click on submit.
- Your JKCET 2021 application form has been modified. Download and take a print of the same for future references.
As per the instructions released by JKBOPEE for JKCET 2021, candidates must note that no new applications will be accepted now. They must also upload and edit their class 12 marks on time as those who fail to do so till August 19, their applications would be automatically cancelled.
|Name of the CET||JKCET Exam 2021|
|Title||Download JKCET notification 2021|
|Subject||JKBOPEE has released JKCET exam notifcation on its website|
|Last date||19-08-2021 for editing|
Last date to apply for JKCET: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has extended the registration for Jammu And Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) till May 20. The eligible candidates can fill the application forms at jkbopee.gov.in. The date for the entrance exam is yet to be announced.*
Interested candidates can visit the official site, jkbopee.gov.in, and the last date for JKCET Registration 2021 is May 10, 2021. Candidates must fill the online applications, duly affixing the latest color photograph, thumb impression and signature. Students must go through the JKCET notification 2021 thoroughly before applying for the exam online.
Once the JKCET Registration 2021 is completed, the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations will announce the exam dates. Students must go through the steps mentioned below to complete the JKCET Registration 2021 process. Students applying for JKCET 2021 ((CET Engineering) must be a Domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladak, must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must be at least 17 years old on 31 December 2021.
Through this JKCET exam, students are offered admission to various Bachelor of engineering and technology courses in government and private colleges across the UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
JKCET 2021 will be conducted in pen and paper mode. Students will be provided with an OMR sheet to mark their responses. JKCET will be comprised of three sections – physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Each section will have 60 multiple choice type questions of one mark each and the total marks will be 180. The examinees will be given three hours to solve the exam.
here will be also a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. All questions will be compulsory. As per the official notification, candidates will have to score at least 10 marks in the entrance test or the cut-off marks fixed by the Board in order to be eligible for admission.
Application fees: Candidates applying for JKCET examination will be required to submit an application fee of Rs.1200.
How to apply for JKCET 2021: Jammu Kashmir Common Entrance Test, JKCET Registration 2021 has been started on March 14, 2021. Students willing to pursue Bachelor of Engineering and Technology courses can apply for JKCET examination on the official site, jkbopee.gov.in.
- Visit the official website, jkbopee.gov.in
- Click on the JKCET examination link appearing on the homepage
- Key in your personal details and complete the registration process
- After filling up the application form, make the payment
- Upload all the requisite documents
- Click on the ‘submit button and save it for future use
Documents required for JKCET Exam 2021
- Domicile certificates for Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Reserved category certificate
- Tuition fee waiver certificate
- A candidate can fill in only one application form.
- Applicants must keep a scanned copy of photographs, signatures and other relevant documents handy before filling the online application form.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression images in JPEG format and size within the range of 10-50 KB.
- On successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated which should be noted for future references.
- The application is to be paid in an online mode.
- The application form will be considered complete only when it is filled, payment is done and relevant documents are uploaded.
- Application number and date of birth is required for making the payment, uploading of documents, checking application status, etc.
JKCET Exam syllabus 2021: The questions of all three sections will be based on knowledge and understanding of the subject at the 12th level. Here’s the detailed syllabus for JKCET exam 2021
Physics: Physical World And Measurement, Kinematics, Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy And Power, Motion Of System Of Particles And Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties Of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour Of Perfect Gas And Kinetic Theory, Oscillations And Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction And Alt. Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation, Atoms And Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication System.
Chemistry: Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry, Solid State & States Of Matter, Surface Chemistry, Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure, Chemistry Of Representative Elements, Transition Elements Including Lanthanoides, Coordination Chemistry, Nomenclature And Basic Concepts Inorganic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Chemistry Based On Functional (Group-i, Group-ii And Group-iii), Molecules Of Life, Polymers.
Mathematics: Sets, Relations And Functions, Complex Number; Linear Inequation; Linear Programming, Sequence And Series, Permutation And Combination & Binomial Theorem, Trigonometric And Inverse Trigonometry Functions, Matrices And Determinants, Limit, Continuity And Differentiation, Integration And Differential Equations, Straight Lines And Conic Sections, Statistics And Probability, Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry.
JKCET is held for objective type multiple-choice questions. The test held for a duration of three hours will be conducted in offline mode. The entrance test is based on the courses of study and syllabi of Class 12. The JKCET question paper will have three sections, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. All three sections will be held for 60 marks each.
FAQs on JKCET
- Why to conduct JKCET?
Jammu Kashmir common entrance test is a state-level entrance test that will be held for admission of Bachelor of Engineering and Technology courses in government and private colleges of Jammu Kashmir.