KNRUHS Unani BUMS Course Admissions, KNR University Of Health Sciences has given the UG Unanani Course notification for Admission into BUMS Course Notification for the Academic Year 2018-2019 and Applications are invited through online mode from the Indian Nationals/ PIO/ OCI Card Holders who satisfy as local or Non-Local for Admission into BUMS Course.
Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Hyderabad.(State-wide institution): 75
Admissions to Kamil-E-TIB-Wa-Jarahat course: A candidate seeking admission to main Kamil-E-Tib-Wa-Jarahat (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery –B.U.M.S.) The course must have passed.
a) Intermediate 10+2 or equivalent examination with fifty percent (50%) for OC aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and Forty Percent (40%) for SC/ST & BC. The candidate should have passed 10th standard with Urdu or Arabic or Persian language as a subject or clear the test of Urdu in the entrance examination conducted by the University or Board or Registered Society authorized by the Government to conduct such examination (or)
b) The Pre-Tib examination of a one-year duration.
Age: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31-12-2018. There is no maximum age limit.
1) Age shall be calculated on the basis of the date of birth as indicated in S.S.C. Examination or its equivalent examination.
2) A person born on 1st January of a year will complete one year on 31st December of the same year.
3) Requests for relaxation of minimum age prescribed shall not be entertained
4) Candidates born on or after 02-01-2002 are not eligible for admission as they have not completed 17 years of age
Candidates should have qualified in the NEET UG Entrance Test.
Candidates should be Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders and should satisfy the local or non-local status in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh educational institutions (Regulations of admissions) order, 1974 and the selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10-07-1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education Department, dated 18-05-2009.
NEET UG -2018 TEST CUT-OFF SCORES: Candidates who have secured cut-off scores and above in NEET UG-2018 conducted by CBSC New Delhi and qualified are only eligible for admission into BUMS Course.
KNRUHS Unani BUMS Course Admissions:
Cut-off scores of NEET UG 2018 for Under Graduate BUMS Course.
Category- Qualifying- Criteria Cut off score (out of 720)
General category- 50th Percentile- 119
SC/ST/BC- 40th Percentile- 96
Persons with Disability (OC)- 45th Percentile- 107
1. Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to B.U.M.S Courses for the academic year 2018-19 03-09-2018
2. Availability of online Application form https://tsbahnu.tsche.in 09:00 AM on 03-09-2018 to 05.00 PM on 12-09-2018
3. Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for To be notified
4. Dates of verification of original certificates and Counseling.: To be notified