KU LLB 3/5 Year Course Exams Time Table, Hall Tickets, Exam Fee Dates 2020 are announced on its official website. The 10th semester (formerly failing) exams of the LLB five-year course offered by Kakatiya University will start from 21st January.
The exams will be held on January 21, 23 and 25 from 2 pm to 5 pm. An examination centre has been set up in the KU Courts in Subedari. Candidates can get the hall tickets from their respective colleges.
KU has released the LL.B. (3-YDC) and LL.B (5-YDC) III-Semesters Examination will be held in the month of February 2020 and that the following is the schedule for payment of prescribed examination fee and submission of downloaded NRs and Photo-forms to the undersigned
Payment of Fee:
For Students: Without late Fee: 27/01/2020 & With a late fee of Rs. 250/-: 28/01/2020 AND For Colleges: Without late Fee: 31/01/2020 & With a late fee of Rs.250/-: 01/02/2020
FEE PARTICULARS: Fee Amount For all papers ₹930/- & Fee Amount Up to two (02) papers ₹400/-
Instructions to the Candidates:
1) The Candidates have to verify and confirm their eligibility as per the academic norms of their course before remittance of the examination fee to the Principal of the college concerned for uploading their examination form(s), along with Nominal Rolls, through online to www.kakatiya.ac.in, www.kuonline.co.in.
2) Examination Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
3) However, appearance in the ensuing examinations by the candidates will be subject to scrutiny of their eligibility according to academic rules and promotion norms. In case of any deviation, such candidates shall have to forego the results thereof.
Instructions to the Principals:
1) First of all, ascertain the eligibility of each candidate to be registered for ensuing examinations before uploading/sending their forms and Nominal Rolls to the undersigned through online to www.kakatiya.ac.in, www.kuonline.co.in..
2) Consolidated amount of Examination Fee(s) shall be paid in the form Demand Draft(s) drawn in favour of the “Registrar, KU Examinations Account (52026910298)” payable at the State Bank of India, K.U. Branch, Warangal (IFC Bank Code No.SBIN0020262).
3) If any deviation found, college(s) concerned will be levied a penalty of ₹20,000/- and so on and so forth as per the resolutions passed by the Standing Committee of the Academic Senate.
4) Late fee of ₹1,000/- will be imposed to accord late permission to eligible candidates, if any, after the due date. No application will be entertained after the commencement of the notified examinations.
5) The Principals shall submit: a) Covering Letter, along with down-loaded Nominal Rolls and photo-forms of the registered candidates; b) No Dues Certificate(s) shall be obtained from the Deans of College Development Council and Academic Audit, KU for every examination before submission for the NRs, etc.; c) Requisite Examination Fee in the form of Demand Drafts shall be as per the downloaded NRs.
6) In case of delay in the above submission as per the above mentioned scheduled dates, the undersigned will charge a penalty of Rs.2,000/- per day and the same shall be paid through B Challan. Note: Detailed Time-Table of Theory Examinations in this regard will be notified in due course.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details