KU Degree Results 2020 released on its web portal. Candidates who have appeared the Examinations they can their Kakatiya University Degree Results from the official website of KU Results web page.
KU BA, BCom, BSc Results 2020 i.e, Kakatiya University B.A., B.Com., and B.Sc. Annual exams 2020 results would be available on the results web page. Check your results of B.A., B.Com., and B.Sc. first year, second year and final year annual examinations of Kakatiya University by login your details.
A large number of candidates had taken the examinations for three years in the three courses. The students of Kakatiya University who appeared for various degree courses this year can expect their results. KU Degree Results or Kakatiya University Revaluation Results for examinations have been declared and are now available on kuonline.co.in
Kakatiya University would declare the revaluation results for the I, II, III, IV and V semester CBCS public exams as well as I, II and III Non-CBCS annual exams. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their results on the official website kuonline.co.in. Candidates may check the results on the links provided below.
Kakatiya University will release the results of BA, BCom and BSc 1st, 3rd and 5th semester on January 13th. Apart from releasing the results, the university has also activated the window for accepting applications for revaluations. The results are now available on kuonline.co.in.
KU Degree Results
Kakatiya University results (CBCS), for the odd semesters (1st, 3rd and 5th sem), are now out on the official website– kuonline.co.in. The UG Semester (Regular) Results expected soon on the official website.
Kakatiya University Degree results for 1st, 3rd and 5th Semester have been recently declared on kuonline.co.in. Students who had appeared in the semester exams for the subjects, Bcom, BA, BBA, BSc etc in the month of December 2019 can now check their results from the sites listed above or the direct link shared below.
How to check Kakatiya University, KU Degree Results 2020:
- Go to the official website kuonline.co.in. On the home page click on the link for Results.
- On the new window that opens, select the UG Non-CBCS(Year Wise) Revaluation Results Sep-2019 or UG CBCS(Semester Wise) – I, II, III, IV & V Semesters Revaluation Results Sep-2019 link to check the respective results.
- On the new window that opens, select the semester and enter the hall ticket number to view your results.
For candidates who wish to apply for Revaluation, the link is available on the result window. Revaluation Application link
KU Degree Results: Kakatiya University would declare B.A, B.Com & B.Sc results for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th semester on KU Results. The result can be checked by all the appeared candidates on the official site of Kakatiya University at kakatiya.ac.in and kuonline.co.in. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result on the official site of Kakatiya University. Students who want to check their result can go through these simple steps to check various undergraduate courses result.
According to the KU officials, the evaluation process of degree annual examinations has been completed and the results of Kakatiya University B.A., B.Com., and B.Sc. course will be released by KU Officials.
The result of Kakatiya University’s (KU) degree examinations 2020 would be announced on the official website of the university. The varsity had scheduled the degree examinations for various undergraduate courses such as B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, among others. The university offers various programs in categories such as engineering, pharmacy, law, M.C.A, M.B.A, education, science, arts and commerce.
Steps to check the KU Degree Results:
- Kakatiya University Degree UG (CBCS) BA, BCOM, BSC, BBA, BCA I, II, III, IV, V & VI Semester Examination Results-2020
- Visit the official site of Kakatiya University at kakatiya.ac.in.
- Under the important information section, click on the examination link.
- A new page will open having all the result links.
- Click on the result you need to check.
- Enter the required details and click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
KU Results – KU Degree Results
Following results are available on its result web page of Kakatiya University
- UG(CBCS) BA, BCOM, BSC, BBA, BCA – I(Backlog), III & V Semester Examination Results Nov./Dec. 2019
- Revaluation Result for SDLCE UG – I, II & III Years Sep 2019.
- Revaluation Link for SDLCE UG – I, II & III Years Sep 2019.
- UG CBCS(Semester Wise) – I, II, III, IV & V Revaluation Results Sep 2019.
- UG Non-CBCS(Year Wise) – I, II & III Revaluation Results Sep 2019.
- SDLCE UG – I, II & III Annual Examinations Results July 2019.
- UG(CBCS) III-II Semester Instant Examination Results May 2019.
- UG(CBCS) III-II Semester Revaluation Results May 2019.
- SDLCE UG I, II & III Years Supplementary Revaluation Results 2018.
- UG I, II & III Years Results May/June 2019.
- UG(CBCS) I, II, III, IV, V & VI Semesters Results May/June 2019.
Kakatiya University: Kakatiya University was established on 19th August 1976 to fulfil the aspirations of the Telangana people for higher education. It is located in the historical city, Warangal, the erstwhile seat of the Kakatiya rulers. The founding of the University was in fact a historic event that heralded a new era in the realms of higher education of this region. The erstwhile Post-Graduate Centre of Osmania University was upgraded and named Kakatiya University.
The University, began its journey as PG Centre Warangal in 1968 under the aegis of Osmania university with only four Departments, viz. Telugu, English, Chemistry and Mathematics. The Departments of Physics, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Public Administration and Economics were added later. The B. Pharmacy course which was started by Osmania University in 1974 was shifted to KU in 1975. KU Officials have announced that KU Degree exams results declared on June 12, 2020.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details