KU SDLCE Degree & PG Admissions 2020 notification released on its official website. Eligible and interested students can apply for KU SDLCE Distance Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Diploma Courses Admissions in SDLCE, Kakatiya University. Candidates may visit the official web port for getting more information on KU Open Degree & PG Admissions.
Kakatiya University, School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education [KU SDLCE], Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal has issued Under Graduate and Post Graduate Admission Notification for the academic year 2020-2021. KU SDLCE Official Website is www.sdlceku.co.in for KU SDLCE Degree & PG Admissions 2020
The University invites applications in the prescribed format from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into UG and PG courses in this University and its study centres. One can join tow courses at time that is One UG or PG Degree and One Diploma or Certificate course. In this notification, Eligibility for B.Sc.(M.St.CSc.) and BBM (Com./Sci.) is inter(10+2)
The notification for admission into degree and PG courses at Kakatiya University’s School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) was released on. Vice-chancellor and registrar released the notification at the Committee Hall on the university campus. SDLCE Director said the Eligibility Test for direct admission into BA/BCom (general/computer) will be held on from 11 am to 1pm. The last date for submitting the application form is given below.
|Title||KU SDLCE Admissions 2020|
|Subject||KU SDLCE Degree & PG Admissions 2020|
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University|
|Mode of Course||Distance|
|Admissions inti||UG & PG|
KU SDLCE Degree & PG Admissions 2020
The eligibility test application form can be downloaded from www.sdlceku.co.in and the registration fee is Rs 200. Students willing to pursue UG, PG, PG diploma and certificate courses in distance mode can submit their forms by as per the announced date. At present, SDLCE offers admissions for 25 courses and the complete details, including prospectus and admission form, list of study centres, fee particulars, etc., are available on the website
a. Post Graduation Courses: M.A: Telugu, English, Hindi,Urdu, Sanskrit, Economics, History,Rural Development, Human Resource Management Political Science & Public Administration and Sociology. M.Com.,; MA; MSc. Mathematics; M.Sc. Environmental Science,Botany, Zoology, Chemistry; M.Sc.Computer Science
b. Professional Courses: M.Sc. Psychology; Master of Social Work; LLM; MBA; MCJ; BCJ; BLISc.;
c. Degree/Under Graduate Courses: BA / B.Com( Gen. & Computers) (BBM/ B.Sc.(M.St.Cs.))
d. PG Diploma Courses: Computer Applications / Business Management/ Guidance and Counselling;
e. Diploma: Mimicry;
f. Certificate Courses: CLISc/ Communication Skills in English;
g. SKILL & JOB Oriented COURSES (Certification & Diploma): Beautician / Drawing/ Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications / Mastering of Web Design/ .Net Programming / OOP (Programming)/ Tally/ DTP.
KU SDLCE Application forms:
Application forms and Prospectus can be downloaded from official website: www.sdlce.co.in or obtained from SDLCE Head Office, KU or from the SDLCE Study Centres.
- Registration fee for PG/PG Diploma /Diploma/ Certificate is Rs.250/-;
- For UG is Rs.200/- and
- For for M.Sc. Botany. Zoology, Chemistry /MBA /PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling is Rs.500/-.
Instructions to candidates:
- Candidates should take their seats at least five minutes before the distribution of the papers. Those coming half-an-hour after the given time will not be admitted.
- The candidates is prohibited from bringing any forbidden material in to the examination hall.
- He/She prohibited from either covering or communicating in any form with others in the examination hall owing the examination.
- Violation of the above mentioned instructions may entail disciplinary action
- Preserve the Hall Ticket till admission.
Important dates KU Open Degree Admissions:
- Sale and download of applications and prospectus can be had from 04.07.2020 on wards.
- Further more details available at home website: http://www.sdlceku.co.in/
- last date for submission of applications for Degree, PG, PG Diploma Courses : 15-10-2020 and with a late fee up to 31-10-2020
- Admission Notification: KU SDLCE PG, Degree Admissions
- Application form for Degree Admissions: UG COURSES PROSPECTUS – CUM – APPLICATION
- Application form for Admission to PG Programs: PG COURSES PROSPECTUS – CUM – APPLICATION
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative.Official dates would be released soon on its web poratal.
List of Study Centres , Fee Particulars, Mode of submission and other details can be had from prospectus at KUSDLCE