KU SDLCE Degree & PG Admissions 2021 notification released on its official website. Eligible and interested students can apply for KU SDLCE Distance Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Diploma Courses Admissions in SDLCE, Kakatiya University. Candidates may visit the official web port for getting more information on KU Open Degree & PG Admissions.
Distance Education UG, PG Admissions in KU SDLCE: The School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) of Kakatiya University (KU) in Warangal is inviting applications for admission in the Degree, PG, PG Diploma and Certificates programs for the academic year 2020-21.
Kakatiya University, School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education [KU SDLCE], Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal has issued Under Graduate and Post Graduate Admission Notification for the academic year 2021-2022. KU SDLCE Official Website is www.sdlceku.co.in for KU SDLCE Degree & PG Admissions 2021
The University invites applications in the prescribed format from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into UG and PG courses in this University and its study centres.
One can join two courses at time that is One UG or PG Degree and One Diploma or Certificate course. In this notification, Eligibility for B.Sc.(M.St.CSc.) and BBM (Com./Sci.) is inter(10+2)
The notification for admission into degree and PG courses at Kakatiya University’s School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) was released on.
Vice-chancellor and registrar released the notification at the Committee Hall on the university campus. SDLCE Director said the Eligibility Test for direct admission into BA/BCom (general/computer) will be held on from 11 am to 1pm. The last date for submitting the application form is given below.
|Name of the admission||KU SDLCE Admissions 2021|
|Title||KU SDLCE UG and PG Admission 2021|
|Subject||KU SDLCE Degree & PG Admission 2021|
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University|
|Mode of Course||Distance|
KU SDLCE Degree & PG Admission 2021
The eligibility test application form can be downloaded from www.sdlceku.co.in and the registration fee is Rs.200. Students willing to pursue UG, PG, PG diploma and certificate courses in distance mode can submit their forms by as per the announced date. At present, SDLCE offers admissions for 25 courses and the complete details, including prospectus and admission form, list of study centres, fee particulars, etc., are available on the website
UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Bachelor of Commerce: 3 Years
- Bachelor of Commerce (Computers): 3 Years
- Bachelor of Arts: 3 Years
- Bachelor of Business Administration: 3 Years
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science: 1 Years
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Master of Arts (Public Administration): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (Economics): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (Hindi): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (History): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (Political Science): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (Sanskrit): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (English): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (Telugu): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (Sociology): 2 Years
- Master of Commerce: 2 Years
- Master of Social Work: 2 Years
- Master of Science (Mathematics): 2 Years
- Master of Science (Psychology): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (Human Resource Management): 2 Years
- Master of Arts (Journalism): 2 Years
- *Bachelor of Education (B.Ed): 2 Years
Fee Structures: The following Fee Structures is being permitted for the academic year 2019-20 & 2020-21. For unemployed SC/ST and all categories of Unemployed Women there shall be a Fee concession of Rs.200
|Programme/ Course||Duration||Total Existing Fee per Year/ Semester (including Exam Fee)|
|BA (General)||I Year||3100=00|
|B.Com. (General)||I Year||3700=00|
|B.Sc. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science||I Year||7800=00|
|MA.English /Telugu /Hindi /Sanskrit /Economics / Political Science /History /Pub. Admn. / Sociology /Rural Development||Previous||4500=00|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||Previous||11500=00|
|M.Sc. Envrironmental Sciences||Previous||12500=00|
KU SDLCE Application forms: Application forms and Prospectus can be downloaded from official website: www.sdlce.co.in or obtained from SDLCE Head Office, KU or from the SDLCE Study Centres.
- Registration fee for PG/PG Diploma /Diploma/ Certificate is Rs.250/-;
- For UG is Rs.200/- and
- For for M.Sc. Botany. Zoology, Chemistry /MBA /PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling is Rs.500/-.
KU SDLCE PG Admission 2021 Details
|PG First Year Admission Notification||KU SDLCE PG Admission|
|PG nline Admission Registration Application Form||KU SDLCE PG Application|
|Distance PG Programmes||KU SDLCE PG Courses|
|PG Course Fee Structures||KU SDLCE Fee Details|
|PG Study Centres||KU SDLCE PG Study Centers|
Instructions to candidates:
- Candidates should take their seats at least five minutes before the distribution of the papers. Those coming half-an-hour after the given time will not be admitted.
- The candidates is prohibited from bringing any forbidden material in to the examination hall.
- He/She prohibited from either covering or communicating in any form with others in the examination hall owing the examination.
- Violation of the above mentioned instructions may entail disciplinary action
- Preserve the Hall Ticket till admission.
KU SDLCE Degree Admission 2021 Details
|Degree First Year Admission Notification||KU SDLCE PG Admission|
|Degree Online Admission Registration Application Form||KU SDLCE PG Application|
|Distance Degree Programmes||KU SDLCE PG Courses|
|Degree Course Fee Structures||KU SDLCE Fee Details|
|Degree Study Centres||KU SDLCE PG Study Centers|
Important dates of KU Open Degree & PG Admissions
- Sale and download of applications and prospectus can be had from 01.07.2021 on wards.
- Further more details available at home website: http://www.sdlceku.co.in/
- last date for submission of applications for Degree, PG, PG Diploma Courses : To be announced
KU SDLCE PG & Degree Online Registrations
|Program Name||Web Link|
|PG Programmes||KU SDLCE PG|
|Degree Programmes||KU SDLCE Degree|
|KU SDLCE Website||KU SDLCE Web Portal|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative.Official dates would be released soon on its web poratal. List of Study Centres , Fee Particulars, Mode of submission and other details can be had from prospectus at KUSDLCE