KVS Admission Result 2021 or KVS Admission Class 2 Result 2021 The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will release the first list of provisionally selected candidates for admission to class 2 to Class 10 on its web portal. The list will be declared at the official website, Subsequently, the second and third list will be published. The lists will be released based on the availability of seats, no additional lists will be released if all applicants join the institute.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) admission process 2021 for class 2 has begun as per the schedule. The selection list Results will be released as per the vacancies available for a specific class. The admission for class 11 will begin once the class 10 CBSE result is announced. During this The admission for class 2 (except class 11) process period, selected students can complete the KV admission process as per the guidelines by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
KVS Admission Result 2021 Details
|Name of the result||KVS Admission Class 2 Merit List Result 2021|
|Title||KVS Admission Class 2 Result 2021|
|Subject||Kendriya Vidyalaya will release KVS Admission Class 2 result on its website|
|KVS Online Admission website||KvsOnlineAdmission.KVS.Gov.In|
|KVS HQ website||KvSangathan.Nic.In|
|KVS Admission Website||KVS.Gov.In|
For KVS Admission 2020 Schedule:
- Registration for Class-II: April 8 to April 15
- Declaration of list of class II: April 19
- Admission for class II: April 20 to April 27
- Last date of admission for all classes except class XI: May 31, 2021
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI: Within a week of declaration of class X results. Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI: Within two weeks of declaration of class X results. And Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies): After the admissions of KV students in class X
Kendriya Vidyalaya schools admissions criteria: 1. The admission to KV schools takes places as per the priority category basis. As per the guidelines, the category 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are for central government employees, employees of autonomous bodies under the central government, state government employees, employees of autonomous bodies under the state government, and self-employed/ private job / floating population respectively.
2. The method for Class 2-8, class 9 and class 11 are different. The admission to class 2-8 is done on the basis of priority category basis. In case, the number of applicants is more than the total available seats, then lottery system runs for each category. For class 9, the admission test will be held. The merit list will be released as per the category priority basis only. The admission to class 11 will be based on the availability of seats and the class 10 result.
3. Candidates availing KV admission must-have a list of required documents. These are a valid birth certificate, proof of relationship in case the parent or grandparent member of Parliament or PSU employee, caste category certificate, PWD certificate, service/transfer certificate (if applicable), certificate of retirement (uniformed defense employees), address proof.
4. In the case of category 1-4, the validity of certificates will be verified by the Principal. Incomplete or incorrect forms will be duly rejected. However, in case seats left vacant principal may allow completing the pending forms. Any notification regarding this will be uploaded in May and June.
5. KVS offers admission as per the reservation criteria under RTE Act 2009. Out of total seats, 15 per cent and 7.5 per cent is reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC), and Schedule Tribe (ST) respectively. For the Person with Disability, a total of 3 per cent of seats are reserved.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will release the first merit list for class 2 to class 11. The admission process in these classes begins on September 15. Parents can apply for their child’s admission after finding his/her name listed in the merit list.
The admission process for these classes will be through online mode. Parents or students can check the merit list from the school they have applied for. Only Class 1 admission process is conducted through online mode in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
The online registration process for admission to Class 2 to Class 10 in Kendriya Vidyalaya schools for the session 2021-2022 has begun. The registration for class 11 will begin within 10 days after declaration of 10th Class results. For class 11, application forms will be issued in offline mode after CBSE class 10 result is declared. The admission will start within 10 days after the KVS declares the shortlisted candidates’ list.
The list can be seen on the official website of the individual schools. There is a total of 1,137 Kendriya Vidalayas across the country. The students will be shortlisted as per the priority category.
Selection Criteria for KVS Admissions: The students will be shortlisted as per the priority category. KVS will release the lists on the basis of the availability of seats. KV Sangathan is a system of central government schools in India. KVs is amongst the largest chain of schools in the world. Nearly 1200 Kendriya Vidyalayas are available in the country. This system came into existence in the year 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’ which was later changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya.
All schools under it are affiliated to Central Board of secondary Education. Under the Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2019, 25 per cent seats are reserved for children who belong to economically weaker section and socially backward families under the Right to education or RTE Act, 2009. Candidates may check the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in for further information.