KVS Admission 2020 for Class I, Class II, Class XI in Kendriya Vidyalayas. KVS Online Admission Schedule 2020 released and online registration process for admission in Class 1 of schools under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will begin from July 20, 2020.
The candidates who want to apply can do so through the official website till August 07. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will close down the KVS Admission 2020-21 on 07-08-2020. Parents who will have to apply for the admission process can visit the official site of KVS at kvsangathan.nic.in.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has nearly 1200 KVs across the country. After the children of central government employees, around 25% of seats are reserved for children belonging to economically weaker section and socially backward families under the Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2009.
|Title||KVS Admission 2020|
|Subject||KVS Admission 2020 for Class I, Class II, Class XI in Kendriya Vidyalayas|
|Admissions inti||Class I, Class II, Class XI|
*KVS Admissions 2020: Higher education, best teaching, perfect facilities, transparent selection, quality education are the specialties of Kendriya Vidyalayas. Opportunity to read calmly up to Plus 2 if admitted in 1st Class. The demand for admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas run by the MHRD is increasing every year.
The online application process for the first class admissions of one of these KV schools, which is training students in all fields, will start from as per the KVS Admission Schedule.
There is a good demand for admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas as students are disciplined and special care is taken for each student. Once enrolled in this KV school there is usually no situation of going out. Students will be involved in sports and yoga, in addition to experimental teaching.
Admission is not easy due to demand. Selection for admissions will be transparent and can be attempted in 1st Class only. The remaining classes will be filled according to the respective vacancies.
Who is preferred in KV Schools:
- Children of Central Government employees and ex-servicemen will be the first priority.
- Second preference for employees of Central Public Sector Undertakings (BSNL, LIC, Bank, Postal etc.).
- Third priority for children of state government employees
- The fourth priority is for the children of employees of state government affiliates (RTC, NPDCL) etc.
- The rest will be given fifth priority admissions.
- In addition, members of the Lok Sabha (MP) nominate ten students a year from their constituency.
- The College Chairman (Collector) may nominate two seats.
- The seats proposed by them should be in accordance with the rules of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghathan.
Details of fees
- There is no fee for ST, SC boys and girls.
- 1st to 12th class students have to pay Rs.500 per month for the school development fund.
- Students of 9th and 10th classes have to pay an additional Rs. 200 per month for computer instruction.
- Humanities courses for 11th and 12th classes are Rs.300,
- For science courses you have to pay Rs.400.
- Students from all walks of life have to pay Rs. 100 per month for computer courses.
- Children of veterans and ex-servicemen are exempt from fees.
- One class has 40 seats (MP, Governor proposed seats addition).
- Students will be selected in order of preference by reviewing applications online.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya will send the details of the selected students directly to the respective Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- According to the school rules, 15 per cent or 6 seats have been allotted to SCs and 7.5 per cent or 3 seats to STs.
- Both seats are allocated by lottery to a single girl child. Divyangs have 3 per cent seats.
- Children from OBC families have 27 per cent seats.
- On the other hand admissions are made in the same context according to the vacancies in the school from second class to 11th class.
Application Procedure: Apply online for admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas. After opening the relevant website, you should read the rules and regulations thoroughly and move on. After going into the registration, you have to login and fill up the application. Once the details have been entered it should be carefully examined.
Necessary documents should be uploaded. After a thorough examination and conclusion that everything is suitable, submit and print. Once applied there is no scope for change in them. Every item should be carefully checked for mistakes in order to fill out the application.*
The provisionally selected first list, the second list and third admission list will be out for Class I as per the KVS Admission Schedule 2020. The merit list will be published only if seats remain vacant after the release of the first merit list. Parents who want to check for more details of KVS Admission 2020-21 can visit the official site of KVS and check info.
The registration process for Class 2 will be conducted from 20 to 25.07.2020. However, the application process for Class 11 will be released immediately after Class 10 result.
In case sufficient applications are not released, the KVS will extend the registration date. Similarly, the education institute may release the second notification.
The schedule is available at kvsangathan.nic.in. Last year, a total of 6,48,941 aspirants applied for around 1 lakh seats. Since the admission process is online, KVS had released the list on time. The list can be seen on the official website of the individual schools. There is a total of 1,137 Kendriya Vidalayas across the country. The students will be shortlisted as per the priority category.
For KVS Admissions 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will begin the KVS Admissions 2020 process from July 20, 2020 onwards. The Class 1 registration process would be started on the official site of KVS at kvsangathan.nic.in. Parents can apply for their children Class 1 admission for the academic year 2020-21 till August 7, 2020, till 7 pm.
The provisional list and wait list will be released on August 11, 2020, and the second list will release on August 24, 2020, in case any seat is vacant. The declaration of the provisional select list will be August 27 and 28, 2020.
Apart from Class 1, the registration for Class 2 and above will be conducted from July 20, 8 am till July 25, 4 pm. The declaration of the list of Class 2 onwards will be available on July 29, 2020, and admission will commence from July 30 till August 7, 2020.
Kendriya Vidyalaya has requested all the parents to not visit the schools physically to avoid gathering because of the pandemic. The registration form can be filled, scanned, and send to the concerned KV through email.
Meanwhile, a few days ago, KVS has released revised guidelines for admissions. The guidelines released are for both new and existing candidates. The school’s administration has reserved 27 per cent seats for Other Backward Classes, OBC candidates which are mentioned in the guidelines.
Primary Education: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan had set up a task force in 1994 to suggest a specific course of action for the strengthening of Primary Education in the Kendriya Vidyalaya. This Committee made some recommendations with an emphasis on joyful learning through an activity base approach.
Accordingly the KVS has adopted the activity based approach for teaching at the Primary level, together with a system of grades for assessing the child’s performance. The aim of assessment is to improve the child’s capability rather enforcing retention in the same class.
To ensure a smooth transition from the home environment to the Primary school, a ‘School Readiness Programme‘ of 6 weeks duration has been developed and adopted. At the end of the programme, the teacher may assess if the desired behavioral outcome has been achieved in the following areas.
- Recognition of the environment
- Pattern copying
- Sequential arrangement
- Creative Skills
- Strengthening Of Primary Education
In pursuance to the recommendations of the Yashpal Committee, the School Readiness Programme for 6 to 8 weeks and the activity-based approach for teaching and grading system for assessing the performance of children have been adopted.
The grading is for improving the competency and skill of the child rather than detaining the child in the same class. A five-point scale has been adopted for classes I to V. A handbook on School Readiness programme and handbooks for PRTs for classes I to V have been published to provide the required orientation for Principals and teachers.
Pre-Primary Education: A scheme of Pre-Primary classes on the self-financing basis was started in 50 Kendriya Vidyalayas in the year 2000-2001. However, all Kendriya Vidyalayas having three or more sections in each class have not been allowed to introduce up to two sections of the pre-primary on self-financing basis, provided there is a demand from category 1st parents and infrastructure is available with the Vidyalaya.
Its salient features are :
- The Vidyalaya will spare one classroom of suitable size on the ground floor.
- A development fee of Rs. 400/- per child per month will be charged.
- Admission will be granted as per the priority categories applicable for Class I
- Class-strength should be between 20 to 25 only.
- Age of the child should be four years as on Ist April. The upper age limit is 5 years.
- Duration of the class will be 4 hours and will be conducted 5 days a week.
- A Nursery trained teacher and an Aaya will be engaged on a part-time basis. At present pre-primary education is implemented in 166 Kendriya Vidyalayas.
KVS Online Admission Schedule for Class I/II/XI
- Online Registration for Admission to Class I from 20.07.2020 to 07.08.2020.
- Registration for Class II from 20.07.2020 to 25.07.2020.
- For Class XI, Registration forms may be downloaded from KVS(HQ) Website
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(HQ) Admission Notice 2020-21: Online Registration for Admission to Class I, Class II and above will commence from as per the above mentioned schedule. The Admission details can be obtained at KVS HQ Website.
Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2020. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guidelines. For further details, parents may contact the Principal of nearby Kendriya Vidyalaya. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of KVS.
KVS Online Admission for Class I: The Admission details can be obtained through website and also through Android Mobile App. The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class I for the academic year 2020-2021 and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/.
The app will be available at the above URL and also at the Google Play Store. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal and mobile app carefully before using them.
KVS Android Mobile App: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admissions 2020 is an app for facilitating online applications for admission to Standard 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas (in India) for the academic year 2020-2021.
The app uses both English and Hindi for instructions and explanations. You can switch between the English and Hindi versions from within the app. However, all inputs provided by you must be in English.
Using this application, you can –
1. Register a child’s application
2. Fill in the child’s and parents’ details
3. Select up to 3 choices of Kendriya Vidyalayas in India
4. Specify service priority categories for determining priority of the child’s application
5. Upload the child’s passport sized photo and date of birth certificate for verification
6. Preview the application before submitting it
7. Submit the application
8. Check the status of the application
9. Re-apply using previously saved data or fill a fresh application
10. Save draft application
This application has a facility to fill the form without access to internet once you have registered and logged in. You will however need internet connection to finally submit the form.
Data you fill in the application using this app will be shared with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for consideration of your child’s application only if after you finally submit the form.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details