KVS Admission 2024 or KV Admission 2024 notification has been released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on its website, kvsangathan.nic.in for admission into Class I, Class II, Class XI in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Central School Organization (केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन) has released KVS Online Admission Schedule along with KVS Admission Guidelines for online registration process for admission into Class 1 of KV schools.
The Parents or Guardians who want to apply for the admission process can do so through the KVS official website, https://kvs.gov.in/ for their children to join in KV Schools on or before the deadline.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has nearly 1200 KVs across the country. The children of central government employees, around 25% of seats are reserved for children belonging to economically weaker section and socially backward families under the Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2009.
If you are a parent or guardian looking for a good school for your child, Kendriya Vidyalayas or KV Schools could be the perfect choice.
KVs are a system of schools under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, which provide quality education at an affordable cost. KVs follow the CBSE curriculum, and admission to these schools is highly competitive.
Kendriya Vidyalayas are great schools where you can get an excellent education with the best teachers and amazing facilities. If you get in when you’re in 1st grade, you can stay there until you finish 12th grade.
More and more people want to go to these schools every year because they are very good at taking care of their students and making sure they do well. The online application process for 1st grade admissions starts at a certain time, according to the KVS Admission Schedule.
Students get to learn in different ways, like through sports and yoga, as well as in the classroom. But it’s not easy to get into Kendriya Vidyalayas because so many people want to go.
You can only try to get in when you’re in 1st grade, and they pick new students in a fair way. If there are spots available in other grades, they might fill them with new students.
|Name of the admission||KVS Admissions 2024|
|Title||Download KVS Admission Notification 2024|
|Subject||The Society released KV Admission Notification 2024|
|Class 1 Admission||March 2024|
|Class 2 Admission||April 2024|
|Admission web portal||kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in|
|KVS Schedule||KVS Admission Schedule|
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Admission 2024
The eligibility criteria for KVS Admission 2024 are as follows:
- The child should be between 5 and 7 years old as of 31st March 2024.
- The child should have completed kindergarten or pre-primary education.
- The child should be between 6 and 8 years old as of 31st March 2024.
- The child should have completed Class I from a recognized school.
- The child should have passed Class X from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The child should have studied Science with Mathematics or Biology as subjects for admission to the Science stream.
- The child should have studied Mathematics for admission to the Commerce stream.
Selection Process for KVS Admission 2024
The selection process for KVS Admission 2024 is based on the following criteria:
- For Class I: Selection will be based on a lottery system, and the child will be selected randomly.
- For Class II: Selection will be based on the number of seats available and the child’s performance in the previous class.
- For Class XI: Selection will be based on the child’s performance in the Class X board examination and the availability of seats in the desired stream.
Selection Procedure for KV Admission 2024
- One class has 40 seats (MP, Governor proposed seats addition).
- Students will be selected in order of preference by reviewing applications online.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya will send the details of the selected students directly to the respective Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- According to the school rules, 15 per cent or 6 seats have been allotted to SCs and 7.5 per cent or 3 seats to STs.
- Both seats are allocated by lottery to a single girl child. Divyangs have 3 per cent seats.
- Children from OBC families have 27 per cent seats.
- On the other hand admissions are made in the same context according to the vacancies in the school from second class to 11th class.
Documents Required for KVS Admission 2024
The documents required for KVS Admission 2024 are as follows:
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Address proof of the parents or guardians
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Tips for KVS Admission 2024
Here are some tips for parents or guardians who are planning to apply for KVS Admission 2024:
- Apply online as early as possible to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Fill in the application form carefully, and double-check all the details before submitting.
- Upload the required documents in the specified format and size.
- Pay the application fee online to avoid any payment-related issues.
- Keep the printout of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Benefits of Studying in Kendriya Vidyalayas
Kendriya Vidyalayas offer several benefits to students, such as:
- Quality education at an affordable cost
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- Well-equipped classrooms and laboratories
- Focus on co-curricular activities and sports
- Opportunity to participate in national-level competitions
- Exposure to different cultures and languages
KVS Admission Application Process
The application process for KVS Admission 2024 for Class I, Class II, Class XI admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas is expected to start in the month of March/April 2024. Here are the steps to follow:
Step 1: Registration
Parents or guardians must visit the official website of KVS and register their child by providing the necessary details.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
After registration, parents or guardians must fill the application form with the required details, such as personal information, academic details, etc.
Step 3: Upload Documents
Parents or guardians must upload the scanned copies of the required documents, such as the child’s birth certificate, proof of residence, etc.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
After Prakash Vemula Continue writing please filling the application form and uploading the required documents, parents or guardians must pay the application fee through the online mode. The application fee for KVS Admission 2024 for Class I, Class II, Class XI admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas is expected to be around Rs. 1000.
Step 5: Submit the Application Form
Once the application fee is paid, parents or guardians must submit the application form. It is advisable to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Please note that the above-mentioned steps are tentative, and the actual process may differ. It is recommended to check the official notification for the latest updates and instructions.
Class 2 KVS Admission Registration 2024
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has begun its registration process for KVS Admission for classes 2nd and above. Parents and guardians who want to register for their child’s Admission can visit the official site of KVS to know the further procedure.
The KVS admission registration for Class 2 onwards will be done in offline mode, the registrations will be totally depending on the availability of vacancies in the particular class. The schools will release the list of Class 2 onwards on April 19, at 4 pm.
Procedure to Register for Class 2 KVS Admission 2024
- Parents firstly will have to visit the concerned school to get the details of the availability of seats.
- The application forms can be collected by parents from respective schools free of cost.
- Once the application form is available, fill in the application form and submit it to the school along with all the required documents.
- Parents will have to check the list and follow the admission process.
KVS Admission Registration 2024
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Samiti is all set to start the online registration for admission in Class 1.
- Registration for Class 2 and above will be done offline mode.
- Admission to Class 2 and above will be based on availability of seats in the respective schools.
- For Class 11, registration forms can be downloaded from the Kendriya Vidyalaya website
After the registration process for Class 1 admission is over, the sangathan will release the first admission list on its official website. A second and third admission list may follow if seats remain vacant after the first list. The lists would be released by individual Kendriya Vidyalayas on their respective websites. Currently, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is running a chain of total 1,247 KVs.
Steps to download KVS Admission Notice 2024
KVS Admission notification has been released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The Parents or Guardians who want to join their children to in KVS Schools should download the admission notice and read the detailed information before filling the online application. To download the admission notice can follow the given below simple steps.
Visit the kvs.gov.in Website
Parents or Guardians of the children need to visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Head Quarter official website, https://kvs.gov.in/ in your device browser.
Click on the Announcements Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the announcements link on the home page. Then a new web page will appear.
Click on the Admission Notice
After clicking on that link, Announcements web page will open. On this, click on the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission Notice link. A PDF file will open in your device.
Check the Details
Candidates can read the guidelines and instructions which were given in the admission notice before going to registration.
Download the Notice PDF
After checking the all details, candidates can download the Admission notice PDF, take a print it and preserve it for future reference.
Who is preferred in KV Schools?
Children of Central Government employees and ex-servicemen will be the first priority. Second preference for employees of Central Public Sector Undertakings (BSNL, LIC, Bank, Postal etc.).
Third priority for children of state government employees The fourth priority is for the children of employees of state government affiliates (RTC, NPDCL) etc.
The rest will be given fifth priority admissions. In addition, members of the Lok Sabha (MP) nominate ten students a year from their constituency.
The College Chairman (Collector) may nominate two seats. The seats proposed by them should be in accordance with the rules of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghathan.
Details of fees in KVs
There is no fee for ST, SC boys and girls. 1st to 12th class students have to pay Rs.500 per month for the school development fund. Students of 9th and 10th classes have to pay an additional Rs.200 per month for computer instruction.
Humanities courses for 11th and 12th classes are Rs.300, For science courses you have to pay Rs.400. Students from all walks of life have to pay Rs.100 per month for computer courses. Children of veterans and ex-servicemen are exempt from fees.
KVS salient features are :
- The Vidyalaya will spare one classroom of suitable size on the ground floor.
- A development fee of Rs. 400/- per child per month will be charged.
- Admission will be granted as per the priority categories applicable for Class I
- Class-strength should be between 20 to 25 only.
- Age of the child should be four years as on Ist April. The upper age limit is 5 years.
- Duration of the class will be 4 hours and will be conducted 5 days a week.
- A Nursery trained teacher and an Aaya will be engaged on a part-time basis. At present pre-primary education is implemented in 166 Kendriya Vidyalayas.
KVS Online Admission for Class I
The Admission details can be obtained through website and also through Android Mobile App. The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class I for the academic year and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/.
The app will be available at the above URL and also at the Google Play Store. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal and mobile app carefully before using them.
KVS Android Mobile App
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admissions 2024 is an app for facilitating online applications for admission to Standard 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas (in India) for the academic year 2024-2024. The app uses both English and Hindi for instructions and explanations. You can switch between the English and Hindi versions from within the app. However, all inputs provided by you must be in English.
Using this application, you can –
- Register a child’s application
- Fill in the child’s and parents’ details
- Select up to 3 choices of Kendriya Vidyalayas in India
- Specify service priority categories for determining priority of the child’s application
- Upload the child’s passport sized photo and date of birth certificate for verification
- Preview the application before submitting it
- Submit the application
- Check the status of the application
- Re-apply using previously saved data or fill a fresh application
- Save draft application
This application has a facility to fill the form without access to internet once you have registered and logged in. You will however need internet connection to finally submit the form.
Data you fill in the application using this app will be shared with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for consideration of your child’s application only if after you finally submit the form.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age limit for Class I admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas?
The child must be 5 years old as of 31st March 2023 to be eligible for Class I admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Can I apply offline for Class 1 KVS Admission 2023?
No, the application process for Class 1 KVS Admission 2023 is completely online.
What is the application fee for KVS Admission 2023?
The application fee for KVS Admission 2024 is Rs. 150/- for Class I and Class II, and Rs. 300/- for Class XI.
How is the selection process for Class I different from Class II and Class XI?
For Class I, the selection is based on a lottery system, while for Class II and Class XI, it is based on the number of seats available and the child's performance.
What is the age limit for Class XI admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas?
There is no age limit for Class XI admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas, but the child should have passed Class X with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
KVS Admission 2024 for Class I, Class II, and Class XI in Kendriya Vidyalayas is a highly competitive process, and parents or guardians need to follow the eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
Kendriya Vidyalayas offer quality education at an affordable cost, and students can benefit from the experienced teachers, well-equipped classrooms and laboratories, and focus on co-curricular activities and sports.