Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has invited online applications for 218 vacancies of Assistant Engineers (AE) in civil/ electrical/structural/ MEP streams, Assistant Architect (AA) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) specialist posts.
Mumbai-based Public Sector Life Insurance Corporation (LIC Life Insurance Corporation of India) has issued a notification for job recruitment. Applications are being invited in Online Mode only Eligible candidates who have deEngineering, Degree qualifications can apply for LIC Recruitment.
Candidates are selected through a three-step selection process. like., Prelims, Main, Interviews. Talent at all stages of LIC Recruitment. If selected in the recruitment, initially pay a salary of Rs.57,000/-. You can own a wonderful career at LIC.
LIC AE/AA/AAO Posts Recruitment 2023 notification released. The online application process begins on February 25 and the last date to apply is March 15. Candidates can apply online at licindia.in. Out of the 218 vacancies, there are a total of 50 vacancies of Assistant Engineer post and 168 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officers.
LIC India had released the applications for the posts of Assistant Engineers, AE, Assistant Administrative Officers, AAO on its official website. The interested candidates will need to apply to the posts before March 15, which is the last date to submit the form. This recruitment drive will be filling 218 posts in the organization across various cities in India. Listed below is the process of filling the application form, important dates, salary and eligibility details
Candidates should be between 21 and 30 years of age. Relaxations in upper age limit for reserved category candidate is given in the official notification.
- Assistant Engineer: 50 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officers (Specialist): 168 Posts
Selection of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre- recruitment Medical examination.
Shortlisted candidates in the final merit list will have to undergo Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered an appointment.
Pay Scale: Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
Educational Qualification for LIC AE/AA/AAO Posts Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Engineer (AE) (Civil/Electrical) – B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AE (Structural) – M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- AE (MEP engineers) – B. Tech. /B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- Assistant Architect – B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- AAO (Actuarial) – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- AAO (Legal) – Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University.
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – Candidate should have a Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- AAO (IT) – Candidate should have a Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University/ Institution.
LIC AAO/AE 2023: LIC is offering quite a handsome salary for these posts. The basic pay of the candidates who qualify will be 32,795 per month, which after all additions and other emoluments will total to INR 57,000 per month.
Candidates can check complete educational qualifications on the Official Notification available here. The age limit of candidates should be between 21 years of age to 30 years of age as on February 1. The candidates can check the official website to avail more details.
How to Apply for LIC AAO/AE 2023:
- The candidates need to visit the official website of LIC India
- Go to the careers link there
- Go to the section that reads AAO/AE application
- The candidates are supposed to register themselves there using their mobile numbers and email id
- Generate the ID password and fill the form using the same
- Upload your signatures and photograph and click on submit
- Download the form and save a copy for the future
The candidates must note that the last date of applying for the posts is tomorrow and no other mode of application form is acceptable other than online mode.
Important Dates for LIC AE/AA/AAO Posts Recruitment: