LIC AE/AA/AAO Admit Cards 2020. LIC AE/AA/AAO Posts Admit Cards 2020 would be released on its official website. Life Insurance Corporation will release the admit card for AE/AA/AAO posts recruitment exam. The preliminary exam will be conducted on 04-04-2020.
LIC of India has postponed the preliminary exams for the recruitment of assistant engineers (AE) and assistant administrative officer (AAO) which were scheduled to be conducted on April 4. LIC has issued a short notice on its official website at licindia.in regarding the postponement. Candidates can check the official notice online.
“The preliminary examination for the recruitment of AE and AAO (specialist) 2020 scheduled for April 4, 2020 is postponed till further instructions. All applicants are requested to constantly visit our website www.licindia.in> careers> recruitment of Assistant Engineers/ AAO (specialist) 2020 page’ for regular updates. – LIC Web Note
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is expected to release the admit card of online preliminary exam for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist, Assistant Engineers (A.E) and Assistant Architect (A.A) soon on its official website. Candidates must note that, as per the notification, LIC will release the hall ticket for the online recruitment examination on March 27, 2020.
LIC will be conducting the online preliminary examination on April 4, 2020, at various centres spread across the country.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 218 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist, Assistant Engineers (A.E) and Assistant Architect (A.A). Out of which, 50 vacancies are for Assistant Engineer post and 168 for Assistant Administrative Officers.
Selection of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
|Tier One||Preliminary Exam|
|Tier Two||Main Exam|
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
The preliminary exam will be conducted online and the questions will be objective in nature. There will be 100 questions from reasoning ability, English language and quantitative aptitude carrying a maximum of 70 marks. Candidates who will clear the PT will have to clear the mains and interview. The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical examination.
The online preliminary examination will be divided into three sections, i.e. Reasoning Ability, English language, and Quantitative Aptitude. Section 1 and 3 (Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude) will carry 35 marks each, while section 2 (English language) will be of 30 marks. Other than the English language section, every section will be available in both English as well as Hindi languages. The total time duration of the examination will be of 60 minutes, i.e., one hour.
|Test Name||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35 Marks|
| English language |
( English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension )
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35 Marks|
- Online Registrations: 25.02.2020 to 15.03.2020
- The download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination From 27.03.2020 to 04.04.2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 4th April 2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Main Will be informed later
Guidelines for online examination (Preliminary and Main examination):
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the online examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo Identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/application form and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above)
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for the examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
- The reporting time mentioned in the call letter is prior to the start of the examination. Though the duration of a duration of the preliminary examination is one hour, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about three hours or more including the time required for completing various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving instructions etc.
- For the Main examination, the duration of examination is two hours but the candidates may be required to be at the venue for about four hours or more including the time required for completing various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, Biometric data capture, logging in, giving instructions etc.
Identity Verification for Online Examination:
The candidate is required to affix his/her recent recognizable photograph on the call letter and appear at the exam centre with the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof in original In the examination hall, the call letter along with the photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College /University/Aadhar Card with a Photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination. E-Aadhar card and ration card are not valid id proofs for this process.
Call Letters for online examination:
Call letters will not be dispatched by post or any other mode. Candidates will be required to download the call letters from the referred website Candidates will have to visit the website under the heading “Careers” for downloading call letters for online Preliminary examination from 27.03.2020 to 04.04.2020 from the given link hosted on LIC’s website.
Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through e-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access window for call letter download.
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate should affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) The Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the Call Letter and Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
How to Download LIC AE/AA/AAO Posts Admit Cards 2020:
- Visit the Official Websites of LIC: https://licindia.in/
- Click on the Career link which were available on the home page
- Then, Career – Job Opportunities Web page will be opened
- In this page, click on the link of Download Call Letter for Online Examination
- Then, LIC AE/AA/AAO Admit Card downloading web page will be opened
- In this page, enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields in the Login Section
- Click on the Submit Button, then your Admit Card will be downloaded
- Read the instructions given on it
- Take a print and carry it into the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference
- For further details and information visit the official website