LIC AAO Final Result -2020 (LIC Assistant Administrative Officers), Steps to check licindia career web page: Life Insurance Corporation has declared LIC AAO Final Result -2020 on October 1, -2020. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result through the official site of LIC at licindia.in. LIC has released the separate result list for ACTL, CA, Rajbhasha, Actuarial, IT and Generalist staffs on the official site.
The preliminary examination was conducted on May 4 & May 5, -2020, and the main examination on June 28, -2020. Interview for the post was conducted by the Corporation starting from August 19, -2020, till mid-September -2020. The interview for each post was conducted on different dates. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result by following the simple steps given below.
- How to check LIC AAO Final Result -2020
- Visit the official site of LIC at licindia.in.
- Click on Careers Section available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to click on LIC AAO Final Result -2020 link available.
- Download the PDF file and check the result.
- If needed, candidates can keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Direct Link to Check LIC AAO Final Result -2020
As per Official Notice released by LIC, the individual marks of the candidates and cut off marks for various categories will be put up on our website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personal Interview) and will remain on the website for a period of 60 days thereafter. LIC will fill 590 Assistant Administrative Officers in the organization through this recruitment drive. For more details, candidates can check the official site of LIC.
LIC to release AAO Main Exam -2020 result @ licindia.in: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is all set to release the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) -2020 Mains exam results on the official website, licindia.in. As per the latest notification, the individual marks of the candidates who appeared in the LIC AAO Mains -2020 exam and cut off marks for various categories will be released on the official website of LIC.
Life Insurance Corporation has declared LIC AAO Recruitment Main Exam Result -2020 on July 29, -2020. Candidates who have appeared for the Main examination can check their result on the official site of LIC at licindia.in. The main examination was conducted on June 28, -2020, across the country. The result is now available for recruitment of CA, Rajbhasha, Actuarial, IT and Generalist staffs.
The selection process of LIC AAO -2020 consists of the preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. The pre-recruitment medical examination is also part of the selection process. The interview dates will be released by the Corporation soon. Candidates will have to keep a check on the official site to know the interview dates.
The recruitment drive to fill up Assistant Administrative Officer posts in the organization. A total of 590 posts of AAO will be filled. The preliminary examination was conducted on May 4 & May 5, -2020. Candidates can check for more information from the official site of LIC.
- Steps to Check the LIC India AAO Mains Results -2020
- Log on to the LIC’s official website – licindia.in
- At the home page, look for the “Careers” section, given at the bottom of the page, click on that
- Now click on “AAO recruitment -2020”, followed by clicking on Results link for AAO recruitment (In the Section of RESULT OF MAIN EXAMINATION LIC AAO -2020)
- Now click on the following Result links
- LIC-AAO (CA)-Mains–2020
- Your Results PDF file will be opened and In this file, Enter your registration number in the search box (In Computers: Use Cntrl + F command and enter your Hall tickets)
- Download and take a print out of the Results for future reference
Direct link: Download LIC AAO -2020 Mains Results
LIC AAO Phase-III interview round:
The shortlisting of candidates for the interview round will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the LIC AAO Mains -2020 Examination.
LIC AAO Final selection and medical examination
Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in LIC AAO Mains -2020 exam as well as the LIC AAO -2020 interview round.
After clearing all the rounds, the final shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the pre-recruitment medical examination process. The selected candidates will be offered appointment by LIC.
LIC AAO Payscale
The selected candidate will get a basic pay of Rs 32795 per month in the scale of Rs 32795- 1610(14) -55335- 1745(4) -62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
For any query, candidates can check the official website of LIC.