LSAT India 2022 notification released and apply Online for admission in Law courses. The Law School offers the Law School Admission Test 2022 for those interested in law courses. Those who qualify through the LSAT 2022 entrance examination can get admission into degree, integrated degree and master courses in Law.
The LSAT India is an admission test for Indian law colleges. It is modelled on the world-renowned LSAT, used by law schools in North America and Australia. The LSAT India assesses the critical thinking skills essential to success in law college.
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has started the registration process for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India 2022 at the official website discoverlaw.in.
- The exam will be held in two cycles – the first one on January 15 and the second from May 9 in the online proctored format.
- Students will be allowed to take the exam from their homes or any place of convenience.
- Candidates who want to register for the exam should visit their official website.
- On successful completion of registration, students will receive an email notification.
- Each exam date will have multiple slots.
- The last date of registration is June 8.
|Name of the result||LSAT India Exam|
|Title||Apply for the LSAT India 2022|
|Subject||LSAC will released LSAT Exam 2022|
|Registration deadline||June 8, 2022|
The application process has already begun on its official web portal https://www.discoverlaw.in/. The online test will be conducted in several stages. The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) administers the LSAT. Admission to Graduate and Post Graduate Law courses through online examination. It is held annually. This score gives admission to more than 85 law colleges across the country. As part of the test the candidate will be tested for verbal, logical and critical thinking skills.
- BA LLB,
- BBA LLB,
- BCom LLB,
- BSc LLB,
The duration of degree courses is one year and five years for integrated courses. Those who have completed Intermediate or equivalent education are eligible for integrated courses.
Must have completed any degree from an accredited university for the LLB course. Must have an LLB degree from a recognized university / institution at the degree level for master’s courses.
LSAT Exam Procedure:
LSAT would be conducted online. The test duration is 2.20 hours. All questions are in multiple choice format. There are 5 options for each question. Total Questions 92. The exam consists of four sections.
There are questions from all three topics – Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning. Each section is allotted 35 minutes. The score is determined on a scale of 420-480. The results are released in percentile form. There are no negative marks. There are no special testing centers. Candidates can write the exam from any place of their choice. The test will be performed in several stages. Those dates will be released soon.
LSAT Exam pattern: The test lasts 2 hours and 20 minutes, with multiple choice questions. There will be no negative grading. The LSAT is divided into four sections: Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning 1 and 2, and Reading Comprehension. Each section’s time restriction is 35 minutes.
How to apply for LSAT 2022?
Those interested have to apply online. As part of this, the candidate has to register with his details on the website in advance. Then fill up the application form with the details and submit the required documents. Application fee: Rs.3499 for those registered by January 15, 2021; And then for those who do, Rs.3799. Website: https://www.discoverlaw.in/.
- Visit the official LSAT India website at discoverlaw.in.
- On the homepage click on the, LSAT Indian’
- Click the “Register for India” button.
- Upload a passport-sized picture in the format required.
- Submit your information and click the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the application form by updating all of the essential information.
- Pay the LSAT India application cost.
- submit your application.
- Keep the hard copy of the same for future use.
After qualifying this exam, students can apply to the law institutes associated with LSAT India. The courses on offer are BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCom LLB, BSc LLB, three-year LLB and LLM. Once the results are out, LSAC sends across the scores to colleges associated with LSAT.
Due to the pandemic, the LSAT India has been administered through an online test delivery system utilising artificial intelligence-assisted remote proctoring to secure the integrity and validity of the test. This format enables students to do the exam from the safety of their homes as well as continue with their law school entrance processes without interruption.