Telangana State government has started the Fresh and renewal Fee Reimbursement Scheme, Scholarship Scheme Registration Process at TSePass/ Telangana Pass (electronic payment, application system of scholarship) Web portal.
So, TS govt. invites online application from the eligible SC, ST, BC, Minority, PHC students for giving fee reimbursement and post-matric scholarships for the academic year.
Eligible candidates can apply online with prerequisite/ important documents for getting scholarships or fee reimbursement. Candidates should use chrome browser for applying.
Telangana Fee Reimbursement, Post matric Scholarship: Telangana State SC Welfare Commission Commissioner has made changes to the E-Pass website to make the payment of scholarships and Fee Reimbursement more efficient. Degree students should enter their Aadhaar number at e-pass website for applying for scholarships and teaching fees and details were made to appear.
In regard to degree courses entries, the DOST Degree information has been fully integrated with E-Pass. Degree colleges have once again notified certification in the e-pass. The deadline for applying the scholarship has been extended by 30-09-2020.
The respective colleges should add and renew the required documents from the regulatory bodies annually. Colleges and students will not be able to increase their last date for applying after 30-09-2020.
Prerequisite for Fresh Registration Process 2020-2021:
1) S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE, etc.) to access the application
2) a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify your Aadhaar Status.( Click here to verify the status of Aadhaar)
3) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
4) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
5)Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
6)Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
7)STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
8) Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
9) If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal.
TS News: Postmatric Scholarships/Fee Reimbursement For Fresh and Renewal Registrations will be Closed on 10-10-2020 in Telangana State
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2020-2021:
1. Latest Passport size photograph
2. Aadhaar Card of the Student
3. Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
4. STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
5. CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
1) a) All the Students Registering on the epass website must have a Aadhar card of
2) If you do not have Aadhar Card, go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment centre for Enrollment.
3) If you have enrolled for Aadhar and have Enrollment Number(EID). with you, then verify your Aadhar status.
2) In case of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationalized banks (Click here for the list of nationalised banks). Bank account not required For EBC students.
3) Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
4) Study/Bonafide Certificates for the last 7 consecutive years of study, for the students confirmation.
Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year:
1. Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code in case of change. (Not Required For EBC Students)
2. Study/Bonafide Certificates for the last 7 consecutive years of study.(For the students as referred at point no. 4 above) .
3. Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of the Previous year.
4. Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for the affidavit.
Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to the nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering Without Password.
1. Post matric Scholarship Verification Process using with Aadhar
2. Telangana Fee Reimbursement and Scholarship New Guidelines
3. Apply Online for ePass Fee Reimbursement/Postmatric Scholarship
- Renewal Registrations start from 10-07-2020
- Fresh Registrations start from 01-08-2020
- Fresh and Renewal Registrations will be Closed on 30-09-2020
Telangana ePass Web portal: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in