TS Post Matric Scholarship 2021 for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Students (Fresh and Renewal Registration). Telangana State government would start the Fresh and renewal Fee Reimbursement (Post Matric Scholarship) Registrations on Telangana ePass Scholarship Web Portal every year for sanction of Fee Reimbursement amount to all the eligible students.
Latest Update: The application process for the academic year 2020-21 for scholarships and fee reimbursement schemes being implemented for post metric students start from the 14th of October month.
The Telangana government has extended the deadline for Pre matric scholarship applications. The decision was taken to extend the application deadline for the academic year 2020-21 scholarships till March 31.
Students with SC, ST, BC, EBC, Minority and Physically Handicapped can log on to http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and register at this web portal. Post matric Scholarships Registrations for Fresh, Renewal of 2019-20 are Re-Opened and Last Date for Submission is 31-03-2021.
Telangana Fee Reimbursement 2020-21
The Telangana government has made it possible for freshers those who have joined newly in courses as well as renewal students to apply for the Telangana Fee Reimbursement Schemes and Post matric Scholarships
The application process will continue till 15-02-2021. All eligible post metric students are required to register their details on the e-pass website i.e Telangana Scholarships Web Portal. TS SC Development Department has advised to all eligible students that applications must be submitted online by 15-02-2021.
The college management should also take special initiative on e-pass registration and see to it that the application process is completed expeditiously.
Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21
Eligible students may apply for getting Fresh Post Matric Scholarship (Fee Reimbursement) amount and old students may apply for renewal the scholarship application at the Scholarship Scheme Registration Process website – TelanganaePass (electronic payment, application system of scholarship).
So, TS government invites online application from the eligible SC, ST, BC, Minority, PHC students for giving fee reimbursement and post-matric scholarships for the new academic year.
Eligible candidates can apply online with prerequisite/ important documents for getting Post matric scholarships or fee reimbursement. Candidates should use chrome browser for applying.
Telangana Fee Reimbursement Registrations 2020 Details
|Scholarship||TS Post matric Scholarship|
|Title||Telangana Tuition Fee Reimbursement Registration|
|Subject||Telangana Govt has released Tuition Fee Reimbursement Registration for under Post matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship issuing Agency||SC, ST, BC, Minority Welfare Department|
|Abbreviation||TS RTF Post Matric Scholarship|
|Full-Form||TS Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee|
|Name of the Department||Welfare Department|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scheme Closing Date||31-03-2021|
Post Matric Scholarship applications
Post Matric Scholarship applications submission start from October 14th: Opportunity will be given to eligible students for first renewal of Post Matric Scholarships after Opportunity will be given to newcomers for fresh registrations.
Welfare departments are working hard to receive scholarships and fee reimbursement applications from post matric courses pursuing students.
Currently, the welfare departments have set a target of completing the scrutiny of applications for the 2019-20 academic year by the end of this month. The activity is designed to receive fresh and renewal applications for the 2020-21 academic year from the first of October month.
To this end, the SC Development Department, the nodal department, has submitted proposals to the government seeking permission for the acceptance of new applications. Information that the government is likely to approve these proposals within a week
First, Opportunity for Renewal Students: First, renewal (senior) students in post matric courses will be given the opportunity to apply for the post matric scholarship and fee reimbursement scheme. The SC Development Department has stated in the proposals submitted to the government to this effect.
Online Classes to Students: Although educational institutions are not currently open due to COVID19. Implementing an online teaching approach in the sense that teaching will not stop for the 2020-21 academic year. All college owners coordinate with senior students to provide them with online classes and related information.
At the same time, the students were advised to prepare for the application of scholarships and fee reimbursement schemes. The welfare department is also alerting the trustees to make suggestions to this effect as online applications are likely to be received next month.
At present the process of entrance examinations and admissions for various courses is in progress. The process is expected to be completed by the end of next month. Then, applications are accepted from new comers.
Telangana Fee Reimbursement, Post matric Scholarship: Telangana State SC Welfare Commission Commissioner has made changes to the E-Pass website to make the payment of scholarships and Fee Reimbursement more efficient. Degree students should enter their Aadhaar number at e-pass website for applying for scholarships and teaching fees and details were made to appear.
In regard to degree courses entries, the DOST Degree information has been fully integrated with E-Pass. Degree colleges have once again notified certification in the e-pass. The deadline for applying the scholarship has been extended by 31-03-2021.
The respective colleges should add and renew the required documents from the regulatory bodies annually. Colleges and students will not be able to increase their last date for applying after 31-03-2021.
What is Fee Reimbursement Scholarship?
RTF Post Matric Scholarship: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University/Board. RTF (Tuition Fee Reimbursement) is sanctioned twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year. MTF, Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates.
Post matric Scholarship (PMS): A post matric scholarship is the scholarship which is granted to students by the welfare departments of the Govt. for enabling eligible students who have passed tenth class (SSC examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies such as intermediate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and post graduate courses, Ph.D etc.
Components of a Post matric Scholarship: A post matric scholarship has two components namely reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) to the college and maintenance fee to the student (MTF).
Post Matric Scholarship Amount
Reimbursement of tuition Fee Amount: The reimbursement of tuition Fee will be dependent on the post matric course student pursue. While most of the courses are eligible for 100% of the tuition fee as fixed by the Telangana government. Self financed courses are eligible only for a maximum of Rs. 20,000 or the actual fee charged by the college, which ever is less.
Scholarships are paid base on the fee notified by the government from time to time. In some cases the college fee wrongly specified by the concern authority in such cases you may make a representation to the concerned Head of Department for rectifying the mistake and payment of the differential amount.
Post matric Scholarship Components
|Post matric Scholarship Components||Component Details|
|PMS First Component to College||Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF)|
|PMS Second Component to Student||Maintenance Fee (MTF)|
Who are Eligible?
Who are Eligible for Fee Reimbursement? / What are the eligibility Criteria for getting a Post matric Scholarship?. Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. two lakhs below and BC, EBC, Disabled welfare students whose parental income is Rs. one lakh below. Students whose attendance is 75 at the end of each quarter are eligible to getting PMS Scholarship.
- SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Who are not Eligible?
Who are not Eligible for Fee Reimbursement?
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC , Minority and DW(Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- BC & EBC and Minority Rural area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand.
- BC & EBC and Minority Urban area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Which Course are Eligible for Fee Reimbursement? Below mentioned courses are eligible for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee. Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year and above.
Group I Category Courses: Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
Group II Category Courses: Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Group III Category Courses: Degree courses (not covered in group I & II) and NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
Group IV Category Courses: Intermediate, ITI/ITCs, and Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
|Group-I||Engg., Medicine, MBA, MCA, CPL|
|Group-II||PG, M Phil, PhD, CA, Polytechnic, GNM|
|Group-IV||Intermediate, ITI, Vocational, MPHW|
Post Matric Scholarship Sanctioning Process
Telangana Post Matric Scholarships are granted only after student admission to a college and is subject to verification and eligibility. Only those who are eligible will be granted a Post Matric scholarship. The steps for a scholarship are given as under:
- Secure admission to a college
- Apply online for a scholarship through the concerned welfare department ( SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW)
- Verification by the college principal
- Verification by the Verification officer
- Scrutiny by the Welfare Officer
- Sanction of the scholarship
- Submission of the bill online to the treasury
- Sanction of the bill and upload of amounts into student (MTF) and college (RTF) bank accounts
Verification officer: The District Collector appoints verification officers for one or more colleges depending on the number of students in the college.
The verification process is a two step verification process:
Verification by the College Principle: All applications to be verified individually by the college and signed by the principal of the college.
Verification by the verification officer: The verification officer will have to verify all the student in the college an appointed date and time.
The details of the verification officer can be viewed on this website by clicking of the verification officer details given on the right side of the web page.
Telangana Fee Reimbursement Post Matric Scholarship
Prerequisite for Fresh Registration Process 2020-2021:
SSC Details: SSC Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass (Regular/ Supple./ CBSE, etc.) to access the application
Aadhar Number: a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER. b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment. c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify your Aadhaar Status.( Click here to verify the status of Aadhaar)
Certificates: a) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
b) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre and c) Study Certificate: Study/Bonafide Certificate for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study.
Bank Account: Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (check for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
Provide email Id and Mobile number
Should provide email id and mobile number at the time of registration: The email id and mobile number are required to send student automatic communication of student application status from time to time.
Mobile Number: Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
Secondly when the scholarship amount sanctioned you will be sent an SMS message of the mobile phone. In case you do not have the mobile phone you can furnish of the mobile number of your parents and friends and neighbors. This is an additional facility to be provided to the student and college for ascertaining the transaction status.
Seat Allotment Order: Furnish CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
Intermediate Student: If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE (Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal.
Deadline for apply: Pos tmatric Scholarships/Fee Reimbursement For Fresh and Renewal Registrations will be Closed on notified deadline in Telangana State
Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year:
1. Bank Pass Book first page: Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code in case of change. (Not Required For EBC Students)
2. Study Certificates: Study/Bonafide Certificates for the last 7 consecutive years of study.(For the students as referred at point no. 4 above) .
3. Previous Year Pass MEMO: Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of the Previous year.
4. Income Certificate: Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for the affidavit.
Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to the nearest Meeseva/ eSeva/ APonline Centers For Registering Without Password.
Know the Post Matric scholarship status?: Students need to visit the Telangana epass website at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ and click on the scholarship status button given in middle of web page. Enter your application ID and other details are required. Upon furnish the details you will get a detailed statement showing the different transactions on your application
Necessary Documents for Uploading: Mandatory Documents to be scanned and uploaded for Fresh Registration Process for the Academic year 2020-2021,
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- Study/Bonafide Certificate for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
All the Students Registering on the epass website must have a Aadhar card of Self and If you do not have Aadhar Card, go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment centre for Enrollment. If you have enrolled for Aadhar and have Enrollment Number(EID). with you, then verify your Aadhar status.
In case of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationalized banks. Bank account not required For EBC students.
Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
Study/Bonafide Certificates for the last 7 consecutive years of study, for the students confirmation.
- Renewal Registrations start from 01-09-2020
- Fresh Registrations start from 01-10-2020.
- Fresh and Renewal Registrations will be Closed on 31-03-2021
Telangana ePass Web portal: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Telangana Postmatric Scholarship Renewal & Fresh Registration Process
Reasons for PMS Rejection
Reasons for Post Matric Scholarship Application Rejection: Student when submitted application form at the telangana epass web portal. After verification process, the application form should be rejected the following reasons.
- If not the bonafide student.
- Incorrect caste, Income and Non submission of caste, Income certificates.
- Incorrect course & year of study.
- Non submission of hard copy of PMS application.
- If the student is not physically present at the time of verification.
- Student admitted under management quota.
- Non submission of relevant enclosures .
- Discontinued/Detained students in case of renewals.
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses.
- Previous sanction verification for renewal .
- Non receiving of hard copy for Fresh.
- Non receiving of renewal proposal.
- Not recommended by Field Officer.
FAQs on Post Matric Scholarship
- What is Tuition Fee Reimbursement (Post Matric Scholarship) ?
Government would sanction Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for eligible students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University/Board.
- Which Courses are eligible for Post Matric Scholarships?
Post Matric Scholarships are awarded for above mentioned Group I, Group II, Group III and Group IV Category courses. These courses are eligible for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee.
- Which Courses are not eligible for Post Matric Scholarships?
Post Matric Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like.,
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's Courses
Private Pilot license Courses.
Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
- How many times sanction Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in a year?
RTF, Reimbursement of Tuition Fee is sanctioned twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year.
- What is MTF (Maintenance charges)?
Government would sanctioned MTF, Maintenance charges or Mess charges in every month as per the rates along with Reimbursement of Tuition Fee
- Who are Eligible for SC & ST Tuition Fee Reimbursement?
SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter are eligible for SC & ST Tuition Fee Reimbursement.
- Who are Eligible for BC & EBC Tuition Fee Reimbursement?
BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below, who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below and Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter are Eligible for BC & EBC Tuition Fee Reimbursement.
- How to Apply for Tuition Fee Reimbursement (Post Matric Scholarship)?
Eligible students may apply through online mode at telangana epass scholarship web portal: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in on or before deadline with required documents.
- Where to apply for Post Matric Scholarship (Tuition Fee Reimbursement)?
Eligible students who are pursuing post matric courses, they need to visit the Telangana epass postmatric scholarship web portal: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in for renewal and fresh registrations
- What are the components of a Post Matric Scholarship?
A Post Matric Scholarship has two components namely tuition fee reimbursement (RTF) to the college and maintenance fee to the student (MTF).
- How much Fee Reimbursement will Student get?
Under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, the Reimbursement of Tuition Fee will be dependent on the course student pursue. While most of the courses are eligible for 100% of the tuition fee as fixed by the government. Self financed courses are eligible only for a maximum of Rs. 20,000 or the actual fee charged by the college, which ever is less.
- Student do not have an SSC ID, since student has studied in the open university or other state what should student do since the online system does not accept application number?
Wherever the application number is not being accepted by the online system or Student get a message “student not found in the database” kindly meet the welfare officer along with the original documents to help you in the data entry process. the welfare officer will examine your original documents and then only cause the entry to be done. Once your name is entered you can fill the relevant details later.
- Can Student secure a PMS scholarship for the previous year?
No, the PMS scholarship can be claimed only for the current year. Scholarships for the previous year can not be claimed under any circumstance
- Are student of economic backward classes(EBC) are eligible for MTF?
The Student belonging to Economically Backward Classes are not eligible for MTF for all the courses. They are also not eligible for RTF for Intermediate Courses.
- Is the scholarship registration available through out the year?
The scholarship registration is open only for a specific period of time by the government. All students and colleges must file their application for registration only during this period of time. once the period is over the facility for registration will no longer be available on the website. No scholarship can be given to the student who has not registered on the Telangana epass website
- Can Student be eligible for a PMS Scholarship if student study in a college out side the state of Andhra Pradesh?
Students of AP belonging to SC & ST Community are eligible for a Post Matric scholarship when they study in the Premier institutions notified by the Ministry of Social Justice. Student may visit the website of the Ministry of Social Justice & empowerment under the title “Central sector scheme for top class education”.
- Where can Student get the details of Post Matric scholarships?
Student can get the details of the PMS Scholarship are given Govt Orders. These copy of the GOs can be download from Telangana ePass website under the GOs and Memos menu.
In addition, instructions are given from time to time and constantly uploaded on the website. Student can have a look at the detailed instructions given.
- My parents are from AP but I have studied outside the state will I be eligible for a scholarship for a course inside the state?
You are eligible for a scholarship under the PMS scheme. Since you cannot the enter the data directly, you will have to meet the district welfare officer concerned to address your problem.
- I have studied my XII class in CBSE how do I enter my application ?
The database of the SSC from 2005 to the current date is linked to the scholarship database. The database for the CBSE is also linked from 2005 onwards. where you have a problem in registering for a scholarship, you can immediately contact the district welfare officer concerned for assisting you in the matter.
- Is there a separate format for the income certificate for Post Matric Scholarship?
The income certificate is issued to a student based on an income affidavit given as a declaration by the student. wrongful declaration off income may lead to criminal prosecution as per the law.
Please ensure that you get a certificate off income from the concerned MRO with his employee code and stamp which is affixed clearly.
All incomplete certificates will be summarily rejected. For details on the income declaration form, please refer to the home page of Telangana epass website under G.O's and circulars.
- Where can student apply for getting scholarship?
Eligible students may apply for fresh and renewal post matric scholarships through Telangana Scholarships Web Portal: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/