The Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda Conducted Degree I, II and III year Semester wise Examinations 2020 peacefully. These Degree exams were held in the month of April, this year. The University also completed the evaluation process successfully. The University officials declared the Degree annual exams 2020 results. The results were uploaded by the officials in their official website.
The Mahatma Gandhi University has declared the Degree first year, second year, final year semester wise exams Results. Appeared candidates may apply for the Revaluation and Recounting of their results on or before notified date. Candidates should pay Rs.200/- fee for each one subject for Revaluation and pay fee Rs.150/- for each one subject for Recounting.
The Results of Degree B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Semester wise examinations held will be released by the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor. The Candidates can download the Memorandum of Marks from the Mahatma Gandhi University Website i.e.. www.mguniversity.in. The last date to apply for Revaluation/Recounting to be notified. The Fee for Revaluation Rs. 200/- per paper and Recounting is 150/- per paper. The application forms may be downloaded from the University Website.
How to Check the MGU Degree Results 2020:
- Steps to check the Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Exams Results..
- First visit the Official Website of MGU Website: http://rudoa.in/
- In this website, search for the “MGU Degree Results” and click on it
- Then, MGU Degree Results Check web page will be opened
- In this MGU Degree Results Page, Enter your Hall ticket
- Then, Click on the Submit Button
- Your MGU Degree Results will be displayed on the screen and Download the results
- Take a print the results and preserve it for future reference
- Candidates who were appeared for their annual examinations, they were anticipating for their results. Candidates can check their Degree Results in the following links.
- MGU Website: http://mguniversity.in/