Subject: Samagra Shiksha. Telangana – Gender & Equity – Self Defence Training to Girls during 2019-20 – Release of amount to Schools – Orders – Issued – Reg.
Reference: Minutes of the Meeting of the PAB held on 21st May. 2019 to consider the AWP & B 2019-20 of Telangana Samagra Shiksha communicated vide Lr.F.No.6-2/2019- IS-12, Dated 11.07.2019 of the Under Secretary to the GoI, New Delhi.
Sanction is hereby accorded for release of an amount of Rs.138.96 Lakhs (Rupees One Crore Thirty Eight Lakhs Ninety Six Thousand only) to the School Management Committees of 1544 Schools a Rs.9000/- each as shown in the Annexure I & II towards Self Deference Training to the Girls for a period of three (3) months during December, 2019 to February, 2020.
|SI. No.||Category||No. of Schools||Unit Cost per
|1||Upper Primary Schools (Govt. & Local body) as per Annexure-I||31||Rs.9000/-||2,79,000/-|
|CA||Secondary Schools with enrollment 100 and above (Govt. & Local body)||1513||Rs.9000/-||1,3b,17,0001-|
In this connection, the DEOs are requested to issue necessary instructions to the Headmasters of the respective Schools to provide self defence training to girls (Training in Martial Arts like kung fu, karate, judo) through qualified trainers in coordination with District Sports Development Authority in the respective schools as per Annexure 1 & II duly following the under mentioned guidelines.
a. The training has to be imparted for 3 months from December, 2019 to February, 2020.
b. Every week, two (2) classes in the afternoon session are to be arranged, each class with I hour duration.
c. The trainer must have proper certification from National Institute of Sports in Martial Arts/University Certificate in Judo and should have one year experience in Martial Arts training in Government Institutions.
d. The trainer has to be paid Rs.3000/- per month by the H M.
e. At the end of training, demonstration by the girls has to be arranged.
The Finance Controller of this office is hereby authorized to draw the amount and transfer the amount to 1544 Schools as shown in the Annexure I & II by directly crediting into the respective SMC Accounts. The expenditure is debited to the activity “Self Defence” under -Gender & Equity”.
a) SC Component: Rs. 33,35,040/-
b) ST Component: Rs. 19,45,440/-
c) General: Rs. 86,15,520/-
Subject: RMSA – Telanqana- Hyderabad – Training of Martial Arts to the Girls Students in (51 ’11) Girls and Co-education High schools for the year 2016-17 – School wise amount sanctioned with certain instructions – Guidelines for implementation of the Martial Arts Training for the year 2016-2017 -Issued – Regarding.
Read: 1.RMSA Annual Work Plan and Budget 2016-17 approved by the Govt. of India.
2.This Office Proc.Rc.No.133/RMSA/TS/2015, dt.22.03.2017.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the State invited to the reference 2nd read above and they are informed that an amount of Rs.4.34435 Crores (Rs.8500 x 5111 schools) was released in the year 2016-17 for conducting 3 months Martial Arts training programme to the Girls in (5111) High Schools in the State and the School wise sanctioned amount was released directly to the SMDC account of the concerned schools through the District Educational Officers in the State. The District wise schools is mentioned hereunder:
Further it is informed that the PETs/ PDs working in Government High Schools, Govt. Girls High Schools, KGBVs, Model Schools who were already trained in Martial Arts training should impart the above said training to the Girls students studying in IX and X classes duly following the guidelines which are as follows:
1. The activity should be planned to take up for 3 months in all workinq days focusinq on self defence skills from 20.11.2017.
2. In the schools where PETs/PDs/Part Time lnstructors(PTl)(Physical Education) are not working the SMDC will take responsibility to engaging the services of District Sports Authority empannel I recognised Agencies in Martial Arts, in self defence who can impart training or to engage instructors /Masters on part time basis from the locality. He /she will be paid Rs.8500/-· for entire course of 3 months and also take responsibility in monitoring the attendance and payment of Honorarium to trainers/instructors.
3. Classes should be conducted in PET /Garnes period.
4. Competitions should be conducted every week or monthly within the school, inter schools and Mandal level.
5. The Headmaster will send fortnight reports and photos of the Martial Arts · training programme to the District Educational Officers and the Slate RMSA Office and Cc’3..DSE whatup group.
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to instruct the Headmasters concerned to issue instructions to the PETs/PDs to train the Girls students as per the above Juidelines for implementation Martial Arts training programme for the year 2016-17.
Martial Arts Training to the Girls Students in TS High Schools-Instructions 2017
Proceedings of The District Educational Officer and Ex-Officio, DPC RMSA – Warangal
Proc. Rc.No: 316 /RMSA/Wgl/2015, Dated: 01.11.2015, Subject: RMSA Warangal – Martial Arts Training of the Girls Students in 206 Girls High Schools in the Warangal District – Certain Instructions Issued – Regarding
1) Proc of the DSE&EX-Officio Project Director, Telangana Hyd Rc. No. 133/ RMSA/TS/2015 Dated: 17.10.2015.
2) 46Th P.A.B. held on 5th Feb – 2015 to Consider the AWP&B 2015-16 of RMSA.
While enclosing a copy of the Proceedings with list of High Schools show in the reference cited the Deputy Educational Officers, Mandal Educational Officers and Sectoral Officers of SSA are instructed to visit the Schools show in the list and furnished the report on the Martial Arts Training Programme which has been approved by the Gol MHRD New Delhi through the reference 2nd cited which will be commencing from 02-11-2015.
The Head Masters Concerned are instructed to engage the Trainees/Instructor as per the Guidance issued in the reference 1St cited and follow the guidelines scrupulously and report compliance to the under signed & Director of School Education & Ex-Officio Project Director, Telangana Hyderabad and they are also instructed to submit the Fortnight reports a1d Photos of the Martial Arts Training Programme to this office and Director of School Education & Ex-Officio Project Director RMSA, Telangana Hyderabad.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX-OFFICIO PROJECT DIRECTOR, RMSA, TELANGANA, HYDERABAD
Rc.No. 133/RMSA/TS/2015;Dated; 17 -10-2015.
Subject: RMSA- Telangana- Hyderabad- Training of Martial Arts to the Girls Students in 1836 Girls High Schools- certain instructions –issued Regarding.
Reference: 46th P.A.B. held on 5th February 2015 to consider the AWP&B 2015-16 of RMSA.
All the District Educational Officers in the state are informed that, the GoI, MHRD, New Delhi has approved an outlay of Rs. 165.24 lakhs for Marshal Art Training under RMSA component to all the Girls in 1836 Girls High Schools of Telangana State in PAB 2015-16. But as per UDISE data the available Girls High Schools are in the state is only 768 and remaining 1068 Co-Edn schools including KGBVs are taken up as per the Girls Enrollment. The district wise schools are as follows. The list of schools is also enclosed herewith for read reference.
It is also informed that an amount of Rs. 3000/- per month for 03 Months to Trainer / Instructor in 1836 High Schools. (Rs. 3000 x 3 months x 1836 Schools = 165.24 Lakhs) have been approved under Recurring component of Martial Arts. This amount will be released directly to the SMDC account of schools. The following guidelines have been issued for implementation of the Marshal Arts to the Girls Students.
- All Girls students of IX & X in Govt Girls High Schools.
- The Activity will be planned to take up for 3 months in all working days focusing on Self Defense Skills commencing from 02-11-2015.
- The SMDC will take responsibility to Identify District Agencies / Martial Arts Association / Trained Instructor in Self Defence who can impart training or to engage Instructors / Masters on part time basis from the Locality he/she will be paid an honorarium of Rs. 9000/- for entire course of 03 months @ Rs.3000/- per month and also take responsibility in monitoring the attendance and payment of honorarium to Trainer / Instructors.
- classes will be conducted in PET/Games period.
- The Headmaster will send fortnight reports and Photos of the Martial Arts Training Programme to DEOs and State RMSA. Office.
MARSHAL ARTS 206 SCHOOLS – WARANGAL