MJPTBCWREIS Residential Junior Colleges, MJPTBCWREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges at DOULATHABAD (BOYS), GAJWEL (Girls), MEDAK DISTRICT and Kamalapur (Boys), Karimnagar District with an objective to provide quality education to the talented students.
Backward Classes Welfare Department established a new Society in the name of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare
Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) in the year 2012 with a view to bring the Backward Classes educationally on par with other developed communities and to achieve a just and egalitarian Society.
This Society is located now at Lakshmi Estates, Abids Hyderabad. It has a body of Governors to regulate the entity. The Vice Chairman/Principal Secretary to Government, BC Welfare Department and the Secretary of the Society under the able direction of its Minister/Chairman play a vital role for its functioning.
Salient Features of MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges:
- Providing quality education on Residential mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco parent system is implemented by appointing one Loco parent to each section
- Day starts with the physical exercise and classes will commence at 8:00AM and the academic activities will continue till 10:00 PM.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to Sports and Games and other Co-curricular activities for all round development of students
- Medium of instruction will be in English.
- Good infrastructure facilities including reading rooms, library and play ground.
- Free accommodation and prescribed menu.
- Bedding material, Uniform and Note Books at free of cost.
- Cosmetic charges will be paid
- Special Fee, Examination Fee & maintenance charges:
- Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. Hyderabad.
- Caution deposit @ Rs. 25/- per year will be collected.
- Maintenance charges Rs. 1,000/- per annum will be collected
- SC: 15%, ST: 6%, BCs: 74% (BC-A:20%, BC-B:28%, BC-C:3%, BC-D:19%, BC-E:4%), EBC:2%, Orphans:3%
- 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons.
- Selection of students for admission will be made based on the merit in the Entrance Examination 2015.
- Rule of Reservation will be followed as detailed above.
- In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carry forward principle, in respect of BC students BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
- 75% of Seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. 25% of the seats are allotted for other students who have studied in Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, Boarders of SW/TW Hostels, studied in Z.P. Schools and Private Recognised Schools. In case there is any short fall of admissions in any category, as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
- Admissions will be carried out by counselling by a committee at college level consisting of Principal, ATP and one Lecturer.
- The admission list will be approved by the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS.
- The approved list will be intimated to the students and displayed in the College Notice Board and in the website.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, MJPTBCWREIS, provide quality education to the talented students, Salient Features of MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details