TSBCWRJC CET Online Application form 2020 released on its web portal on 21-02-2020 and simples steps provided for How to Apply at TS BC Welfare website for TS BC Welfare RJC CET 2020. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) has given the MJP TSBCWRJC CET 2020 notification.
This Entrance test for admission into Inter first year various courses in BCWR Junior colleges for 2020-2021. Online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for Admissions into Intermediate courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Junior Colleges, located at Doulatabad (BOYS), Medak District, Kamalapur (Boys), Karimnagar District and Jagadevpur (Girls), Medak District for the Academic Year 2020-2021 from the students appeared for SSC Examinations March 2020. Entrance Test will be conducted in English only.
Groups offered: MPC, BiPC, CEC & MEC Medium of instruction : English
1. Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
a. 75% of seats will be reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCWREI Schools and BCW Hostel Boarders.
b. 25% of the seats will be allotted for other students who studied in Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, Boarders of SW/TW Hostels, studied in Z.P. Schools and Private Recognised Schools. In case there is any shortfall of admissions in any category as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
2. The students appeared for X Class Examination 2019 alone are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test. Advance Supplementary Candidates are not eligible for Admission.
1. Selection will be made as per merit in the Entrance Test.
2. Rule of Reservation will be followed.
How to Apply: The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written test. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY to enable to submit an application online.
Note: Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application.
After payment of fee using PAYMENT GATEWAY. the candidate has to visit this website on or before 23-MAR-2019
to submit application
How to Apply:
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for MJPTBCWRJCCET-2019.
2. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY from 27-02-2020 to 07-03-2020 for submission of application through online.
3. At PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Mobile No.) 4. On receipt of fee through PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application through online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in issue of Journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
5. Before submission of the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given in the Annexure).
6. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 x 4.5 cms before filling online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
7. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course.
8. On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
9. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
10. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
11. The selected candidate should produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof to the information furnished in the application.
1. Submission of Online Applications to be Started: 27-02-2019
2. Last date for Submission of Application form: 07-03-2019
3. Download the Hall Tickets: 13-04-2019
3. Date of Entrance Examination: 19-04-2019
Apply Online @ http://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in/
12. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.