TSBCWRJC CET Eligibility Criteria, MJP TS BC Welfare Society has released the TSBCWRJC CET 2023 notification for inter admissions in TSBCRJCs in Telangana. Eligible students can check details in TSBCRJC CET notification and download the Prospectus from the official website http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in for getting information of Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and More.
TS BC Gurukul RJC CET for admission into bc welfare residential junior colleges 2023. MJP TSBCWRJ CET 2023 notification has been announced and online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for Admission into Intermediate courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Junior Colleges, located all over the State for the Academic Year 2023-2023 from the students appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination held in March.
With an aim to provide quality education to the students belonging to Backward Classes and other communities of below poverty line, Government have established Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society in July, 2014. This Society also aims at exposure of talented students to quality education.
Types of Institutions
1. Residential Schools for boys and girls V to X Class
2. Residential Jr. Colleges for boys and girls with M.P.C., Bi.P.C., C.E.C. and M.E.C. groups.
3. Residential Degree College for Women – B.A., B.Com., (General) B.Com.(Comp), B.Sc.,(MPC.), B.Sc.,(MSCS), B.Sc.,(BZC),
Present Status: At present 19 BC Residential Junior Colleges and 1 BC Residential Degree College for Women are functioning under the control of the Society. Colleges are located all over Telangana State. The medium of instruction in these institutions is English.
TSBCWRJC CET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Eligibility: Candidate seeking admission into Intermediate courses at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2021-2023 shall apply for entrance test through online by visiting mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. 31 Districts of Telangana State students are eligible for admission.
1. The students who appeared for SSC Examination or its equivalent examination held during March 2021 alone are eligible to apply for Entrance Test. Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent qualification in the earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
2. Supplementary/Advance Supplementary appearing candidates are not eligible for Admission. 3. OC/EBC candidates must secure minimum GPA of 6.0 and others shall secure minimum GPA of 5.0 in SSC. All the students (OC/EBC and others) must secure GPA of 4.0 in English for admission into Intermediate.
4. Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas. 5. (a) 25% of Seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. (b) 75% of the seats are allotted for other students
Reservation: (1). SC: 15%, ST: 6%, BCs: 74% (BC-A:20%, BC-B:28%, BC-C:3%, BC-D:19%, BC- E:4%), EBC:2%, Orphans:3%. (2) 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons within the quota
Selection Process: (1) Selection of students for admission will be made based on the merit in the Entrance Examination held in 2023. (2) Rule of Reservation will be followed as detailed above.
3. In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carry forward principle, in respect of BC students BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
4. 25% of Seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. In case there are any unfilled seats will be filled with other merit students. 75% of the seats are allotted for other students. In case there is any short fall of admissions in any category, as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
5. Admissions will be carried out by counselling by a committee at college level consisting of Principal, ATP and one Lecturer. 6. The admission list will be approved by the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS. 7. The approved list will be intimated to the students and displayed in the College Notice Board and in the website.
Selection of students:
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Merit in the Entrance Examination.
- Option exercised (i.e. option for college and option for Group)
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation under special category
Scheme of Examination:
Question paper booklet contains questions in multiple objective type and questions will be given in English and Telugu.
|Group||Subjects in the Entrance Test||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|MPC||English – Mathematics – Physical Science||21/2 Hrs.||150|
|BiPC||English – Biological Science – Physical Science||21/2 Hrs.||150|
|MEC||English – Mathematics- Social Studies||21/2 Hrs.||150|
|CEC||English – Mathematics- Social Studies||21/2 Hrs.||150|
The test is objective type with 21/2 hours duration for 150 marks (50 marks per each subject). The candidates have to mark the answers in OMR answer sheets. The model question papers are available in the website. The question paper of the entrance test will be based on SSC standard of Telangana State syllabus for group subjects and English will be General English.
How to Apply:
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for MJPTBCWRJCCET 2023. 2. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY for submission of application through online.
3. At PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Mobile. 4. On receipt of fee through PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application through online through the website
mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in issue of Journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received. 5. Before submission of the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given in the Annexure).
6. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 x 4.5 cms before filling online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
7. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the Group. 8. On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket.
9. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference. 10. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application. 11. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
12. The selected candidate should produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application. 13. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Issue of Hall tickets:
1. Candidates can download their Hall tickets from the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them. 2. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate. 3. Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
General Instructions to the Candidates:
1. The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information furnished in the application form. 2. The Principal of the college concerned reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admission.
3. In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows: 4. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics in the entrance test for MPC, MEC and CEC will be taken into consideration.
5. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Biological Science in the entrance test for BiPC. 6. Even though the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and BiPC, Social Studies for MEC/CEC. 7. If the tie still persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in the English will be taken into consideration.
8. If the tie still persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria. 9. If the tie still persists, candidates belonging to the unrepresentative community shall be considered. 10. The information furnished in the application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the information completely or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
11. All the parents are informed that after admission into Residential Jr. College the student will not be allowed to carry cell phone in the College premises. If noticed suitable disciplinary action will be initiated.
Results for Admission: The Hall ticket numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:2
List of certificates for Verification:
Certificates to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission
1. Original Hall Ticket issued for entrance test.
2. SSC Marks Memo
3. Original Study and Conduct Certificate
4. Original Caste Certificate issued by Tahasildar
5. Original Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar
6. Original Physical fitness Certificate issued by a Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
7. Passport Size Photos – 4
8. 3 sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
9. Caution deposit of Rs.500/- and maintenance charges of Rs.1000/- to be paid.
The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled in Hyderabad City Courts only.
The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of academic year 2021-22 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by BIE, Telangana, Hyderabad.
Date of Entrance Exam: Candidate seeking admission into Intermediate course at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges shall appear for entrance test on 05-06-2023. Exam Venue: The venue of Examination will be intimated in Hall Tickets