DBTL has been launched in 54 districts on 15.11.2014 and will be launched Rest of India on 01.01.2015. If you had joined the previous DBTL scheme and had got the advance/subsidy in your Bank Account then – You don’t have to do anything again.
MyLPG.in is accessible on a smart phone, tablet, computer or laptop and provides the flexibility and convenience of doing all activities relating to one’s LPG connection at any time and any place completely at one’s convenience. MyLPG.in has been created by Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas along with OMCs to:
- Empower the LPG consumer – Now the consumer could perform all LPG related activities at one place – accessible 24 X 7 on any mobile device viz. Smartphone, laptop etc.
- Offer multiple services – such as viewing the booking, delivery information, online submission of feedback/complaints, rating of distributor on perceived service levels, online facility to change distributor, see entitlement, subsidy received, consumption pattern and approximate delivery date.
- Improve Service levels – Monitoring of service levels.
- Redress Grievance effectively – Provides a grievance re-adressal mechanism, under which action can be tracked.
- Proactively Disseminate Information – Is a rich source of information for NGOs / social activist for social audit of LPG supply chain as it provides day-wise delivery details to consumers from a distributor, list of suspect duplicate connections etc.
My LPG.in is a Transparency Portal
Transparency Portal is now rebranded as ‘My LPG.in’ and brings you much more than just information.
- Come experience the convenience and Book Your cylinder online.
- Register for new connection
- Track your cylinder booking and delivery dates
- Choose your Distributor for portability
- Check Aadhaar linking status
- Monitor the subsidy transferred to your bank account
- Give your valuable feedback
- Surrender your LPG connection
How to Join in DBTL Scheme?
- Consumers will need a bank account to join the scheme and receive LPG subsidy
- Consumers will also get one time permanent advance in their bank account prior to buying the first market priced LPG cylinder
- Consumers will receive subsidy in their bank account as per their entitlement of subsidized cylinders
- Till consumers join the scheme they will get cylinders at:
Subsidized price for 3 months w.e.f 15.11.2014 till 14.02.2015
Market price for next 3 months, but the subsidy due will be given to them if they join the scheme within these 3 months i,e till 14.05.2015
- W.e.f 15.05.2015 all LPG consumers will get cylinders at market price and only those who join the scheme will receive one time permanent advance & subsidy from the date of joining
- To join the scheme and receive subsidy, consumers should use, Option 1 if they have Adhaar and Option 2 if they don’t have
- If you have Aadhar go to Primary Option 1 for Aadhar based cash Transfer:
- If you don’t have Aadhar go to Secondry Option 2 for Non Aadhar based cash Transfer:
- Option 1
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details