NABARD Group C Posts Recruitment 2020 notification released. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, NABARD has issued the NABARD Group C Posts Recruitment notification on its official website and NABARD invited applications from the eligible and interested candidates to apply for Group C posts.
So, Eligible candidates may apply for the post through the official site of NABARD at nabard.org. This recruitment stream will fill up 73 Group C posts in the organization. The last date to apply for the post is till January 12, 2020.
Office Attendant in Subordinate Services will be recruited through this recruitment drive. Eligibility, Selection Process, and other details on this recruitment to know more about
Educational Qualification & Age Limit: A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board. The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age as on December 1, 2019.
Selection Process for NABARD Group C posts Recruitment:
The selection will be done on the basis of two-phase Online Tests (as given below) and the Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The preliminary online examination will comprise of 120 questions of 120 marks. The time duration of the exam is 90 minutes. The main examination will comprise of 150 questions of 150 marks and the time duration is 120 minutes.
Application Fee: Candidates who will apply for the post will have to pay Rs 450 (Rs 400+ Rs 50) as application fees and intimation charges if belonging to other category and Rs 50 as intimation charges if belonging to SC/ST/PWBD/EXS category. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of NABARD.
How to Apply NABARD Group C posts Recruitment: Candidates may apply through online mode only on its official website:
- Click on the NABARD official website at nabard.org.
- Under the what’s new section, click on NABARD Group C Recruitment 2020 link.
- A new web page will open where candidates will have to click on the new registration link.
- Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of fees and click on submit.
- Once submitted, candidates can keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The selection process comprises of two-phase Online Tests and the Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The preliminary online examination will comprise of 120 questions of 120 marks. The time duration of the exam is 90 minutes. The main examination will comprise of 150 questions of 150 marks and the time duration is 120 minutes. Candidates can check for more related details from the official site of NABARD.
Website: – https://www.nabard.org/
1. Opening date of application: December 25, 2019
2. Closing date of application: January 12, 2020
3. Online examination date (Tentatively): February 2020 – Download Official Notification From here