FMGE 2024, Apply at NBE Web Portal https://nbe.edu.in/ for December Session Foreign Medical Graduate Examination.
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) in New Delhi is inviting applications for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted for Medical Graduate Candidates.
FMGE. Medical graduates who have studied medical education abroad must pass this examination to practice medicine in India. The NBE conducts this test twice a year (June and December).
Online application process for the FMGE exam: The online application process for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) has been started on its web portal and will continue till the deadline.
Students who want to appear for the exams can now submit their online application forms and the screening test is scheduled to be held on the notified date.
|Name of the exam||FMGE|
|Title||Download FMGE notification 2024|
|Subject||NBE has released FMGE notification 2024|
|Registration||23-11-2023 to 13-12-2023|
The announcement regarding the start of the online application process of FMGE was made on the official website of NBE i.e. natboard.edu.in.
Students who want to know more details about the exam can visit the website for information. The FMGE exam will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) and all the important information regarding the exam is available on their official website.
As per the official notice released by NBE, Indian Citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or State Medical Councils can register for the FMGE online.
The FMGE exam is conducted every year by the NBE and is held in two sessions, June session and December session.
Candidates can visit the official website of NBE i.e. nbe.edu.in to know more about the eligibility criteria, fee structure, course curriculum, scheme of examination and other details.
FMGE Application fee
The examination cost for FMGE has been fixed at Rs 6000, with an 18 per cent GST of Rs 1080 added on top. As a result, the total fee due is Rs 7080.
The stipulated exam fee must be paid using the designated payment gateway with an Indian bank’s credit card or debit card, or with any other means of payment that may be made available and listed on the website.
Candidates must remember to go through the Eligibility Criteria before applying. It must also be noted that no application will be accepted if the registration fees is not paid.
How to apply for FMGE 2024?
National Board of Examinations, NBE has released Foreign Medical Graduate Examination, FMGE notification on its website, nbe.edu.in.
FMGE registrations would begin as per the schedule. It must be noted that all applications will be accepted online only. Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin of FMGE before applying online. They can even refer to the official notice, important dates and how to apply online here.
- Candidates must visit the official website of National Board of Examinations for FMGE Exam, nbe.edu.in.
- Once you reach the official website, click on the link that reads, ‘FMGE.’ On the Homepage.
- After clicking on that link, you will be redirected to a new page with registration and login options.
- On this web page, click on new registration or candidate login, depending on your requirement.
- Login with your credentials, then FMGE application form will load on the webpage. If you haven’t registered on the website as yet, you can do a new registration.
- Start filling the application form by giving all details as asked and uploading the important documents.
- Pay the registration fees online and then click on submit. Your FMGE application form will be submitted.
- Submit your application and print a copy of the application form for future use.
Medical graduates who wish to practice in India must pass the FMGE which acts as a screening test.
For Indian citizens and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) who want to get a registration certificate from the National Medical Commission (NMC) or their local State Medical Council (SMC), The FMGE is offered by NBEMS twice a year.