NETS Admit Card 2023 or SHRESHTA entrance exam admit card 2023 would be released by the National Testing Agency on its official website of SHRESHTA, https://shreshta.nta.nic.in/ after completion of registration process.
Candidates who registered for the National Entrance Test for SHRESHTA can check details and download the admit card using login details from the web portal. Admit Cards for the candidates appearing for the SHRESHTA NETS Exam.
Candidates must remember to take a printout of their SHRESHTA Admit Card as it will be needed on the day of the examination. The SHRESHTA NETS Exam will be conducted offline, pen and paper mode. Candidates will be required to attempt 100 questions for 400 marks.
SHRESHTA NETS Exam will comprise of questions from Mathematics, Science, Social Science and General Knowledge. Candidates are advised to keep their SHRESHTA NETS Admit Card safe till the release of the SHRESHTA Results.
SHRESHTA entrance examination would be conducted on May 7th across country by the NTA in the name of NETS for selecting the meritorious SC boys and girls for proving the high quality Residential Education in CBSE-affiliated reputed residential schools.
The National Entrance Test for SHRESHTA (NETS) will be an offline test conducted by the National Testing Agency for selecting SC students for admission in Class 9 and 11. SHRESHTA scheme for the purpose of providing seats for the meritorious Scheduled Castes (SCs) students in the best private residential schools in the country.
Every year, it is expected that about (3000) students would be selected for admission in Class 9 and Class 11 under the scheme fully funded by the Central Government.
|Name of the admit card||SHRESHTA Admit card 2023|
|Title||Download the NETS Admit Card 2023|
|Subject||NTA will release the SHRESHTA NETS Admit Card 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
- Candidates are advised to carry only the following with them into the examination venue:
- Admit card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- A simple transparent Blue/Black Ball Point Pen.
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic
The e-Admit Card would be issued provisionally to the candidates through the SHRESHTA website, https://shreshta.nta.nic.in, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NETS website.
The candidate will appear in the examination at the given Centre on the date and timing as indicated in his/her e Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination Centre, other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card.
In case a candidate is unable to download his/her Admit Card from the website, he/she should approach the NTA Help Line Number. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and strictly follow them during the examination. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signature shown in the e-Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the NTA Help Line.
In such a case, the candidate would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make corrections in the record later. The Candidates may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for SHRESHTA (NETS) 2023 would be issued at the Examination Centres. The candidates must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein. Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination. Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
How to download NETS Admit Card 2023?
Candidates who registered for the SHRESHTA entrance examination can download the NETS admit card from the official website of SHRESHTA, https://shreshta.nta.nic.in/. Candidates must read carefully the Instructions given in the admit card. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified. To download the admit card, candidates can follow the given simple steps.
- Visit the shreshta.nta.nic.in Website
Candidates need to visit the official website, shreshta.nta.nic.in in your device browser.
- Click on the admit card link
Once you reach the official website of SHRESHTA, click on the admit card link on the homepage.
- Enter login details
After clicking on that link, admit card downloading web page will appear. Now, enter your application number and password and click on the submit button.
- Download the admit card
After clicking on the submit button, admit card will open. Check the details and download the admit card. Take a print out of the application form if required.
Instructions to candidates
- Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Center well in time (02 hours before the Examination). They should bring their SC Certificate for verification.
- Candidates should take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay, etc., they are likely to miss some of the important instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls. The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay.
- The candidate must show, on-demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA website for admission in the examination room/hall. The Test Centre Staff on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and confirm the identity credentials.
- Candidates are requested to extend their full cooperation. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card and authorized Photo ID shall not be permitted to take the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit in their allocated seats only. In case a candidate ventures to change his/her seat and does not sit on the seat allotted to him/her could face cancellation of candidature. No plea would be entertained in this regard.
- The candidate should ensure that the Question Paper provided is for admission in the applied class. In case, the class of the Question Paper is other than his/her opted class, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- The candidates may approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any assistance, first aid emergency, or any other information during the course of the examination.
- In case a candidate, furnishes false information, his/her candidature will be cancelled and his/her result will not be declared.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
Bring the documents on the exam day
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the Test Centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Print copy of Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) – School Identity Card/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- A simple transparent Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen
NETS Exam Schedule
- Date of Examination: 07 May 2023.
- Mode of Examination: Pen and paper mode (offline).
- Timing of Examination: 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM.
- Duration of Examination: 03 Hours (180 minutes).
- Entry in the Examination Centre/Hall/Room, frisking, biometric registration/ record of manual attendance by Invigilator, document verification / cross- checking of Admit Card, signature, and photo match to be completed by Invigilator, etc.: 12:00 p.m. to 01.30 p.m.
- Instructions by the Invigilator(s): 01.30 PM. to 01.50 PM.
- Test Commences: 02.00 PM
If one does not get Admit Card, whom should be contacted?
The Candidates may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website https://shreshta.nta.nic.in/. For any assistance, candidates can call the NTA Helpline numbers or write to NTA at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do the candidates need to bring to the exam center?
The candidate is required to bring the following to the Examination Centre: Admit Card along with passport size photograph affixed on it. SC Certificate. One passport-size photograph is to be affixed on the attendance sheet. Candidates are advised not to bring any other items to the Examination Centers. There will be no arrangement for the safekeeping of any material at the Centre. Neither NTA nor the Centre will be responsible for any loss, delay, etc.
Will any candidate be able to leave early if he/she finishes the test before the allocated test time?
No, the candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the test concludes.
Is there any Negative Marking in the SHRESHTA (NETS)?
There is no negative marking in the SHRESHTA (NETS).
What is the duration / timing / shift of SHRESHT (NETS)?
Duration, Shift & Timing of examination is available at Important dates in the Information Bulletin of SHRESHTA (NETS). Please refer to Information Bulletin for details.
When will NETS Examination be conducted?
The SHRESHTA NETS examination will be conducted on 07 May 2023.